Alex Telles image 27

Alex Telles Brazil flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

morree

Surely we could move him on. There must be a Spanish team willing to take him or are his wages prohibitive as well.
Last i checked he isn't on that much, 40k tops so i doubt the wage is the issue. Clubs probably just aren't interested in signing him for the price we're asking when he only has a year left on his contract. And honestly he is pretty shit as well so very little interest regardless of wage. I would be very surprised if we even manage to get 5mil for him.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Last i checked he isn't on that much, 40k tops so i doubt the wage is the issue. Clubs probably just aren't interested in signing him for the price we're asking when he only has a year left on his contract. And honestly he is pretty shit as well so very little interest regardless of wage. I would be very surprised if we even manage to get 5mil for him.
We have the worst negotiating team imaginable. I truly believe that if he was a Chelsea player they’d get a minimum of £15 million for him.

Dempsey19

From what I read he's on around 90k a year.

-Supreme-

Telles would be a decent inverted LB under ETH and ironically is perhaps more suited than Malacia who I feel needs to be playing consistently to further develop his game.

SAFMUTD

When we got him for cheap from porto I thought it was really good business. It turns out he's awful. He looked an offensive force in Portugal with 19 goal contributions the season before he joined us.

I don't know if the step between leagues is that big or if he simply made an Alexis Sánchez.

Mickson

He's clearly not that bad (Porto, Seville), but he's still one of the worst fits I've seen at United. I cannot believe what Ole was thinking. I needed to see him like twice to see that he's no PL player.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
His best asset at Porto were set-pieces and playmaking. Under our shirt it seems we have better set piece takers and we require full backs to provide us width, not to hold the ball and try through passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.