Alex Telles - SIGNED for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMidfielders

Ornstein commenting on this means it likely has legs, just waiting for Stone, Ducker and Peach now. When they got involved on Donny we were "monitoring" as well and 24 hours later it was all agreed.

AJ Bullet

If we do much more "monitoring" of players we will be called out for voyeurism.

SATA

I think PSG are going to come in with a 30M bid and seal the deal quickly and they will have no problems agreeing terms with the player either

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Oh yeah i know, I just find out odd how it's common practice and just accepted by everyone, despite it technically not being allowed.
I suppose it's a necessity. Makes no sense to negotiate a deal for a player before even speaking to them first. They're assets, but they're people too.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I think PSG are going to come in with a 30M bid and seal the deal quickly and they will have no problems agreeing terms with the player either
They certainly need a LB. I thought Shaw had been really promising, is he a priority anyway?

Crashoutcassius

I seriously doubt its Sancho now mate. If we were struggling for cash for the Sancho deal I don't know why we'd spend 35m on VDB and 18m on Telles. That's not exactly going to help the budget is it?

I reckon it's going to be Sarr. Liverpool moving on to Jota today makes me think it will be him.
Maybe we aren't struggling for cash but negotiating down from a UK record fee all paid in one installment

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It sounds like he shouldn't be near the team if we play a back 4 vs the bigger sides.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Ornstein commenting on this means it likely has legs, just waiting for Stone, Ducker and Peach now. When they got involved on Donny we were "monitoring" as well and 24 hours later it was all agreed.
How we managed to do all of our world class activities of “monitoring the situation - considering preparing a bid - preparing a bid - submitting a bid” in just 24 hours is totally beyond me despite the help of VDStar :drool:

gorky_utd

I got excited for a bit then I found we are 'monitoring'. Hope there is some truth in it but not getting my hopes up. Romano said something about us being interested in a lb and a winger.

Zoo

Pilib says he is going to update us in 5 minutes. Which means he’ll keep us all waiting for at least half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.