Alexander Isak

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
I am interested to know why Isak's fitness coach didn't advise him to bulk up a bit more.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
In contention for the golden boot if he stays fit till the end of the season.

If Newcastle need to sell, I can see Arsenal spending another 9-digit sum on him.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town

If Newcastle need to sell, I can see Arsenal spending another 9-digit sum on him.

Several Arsenal fans I know are adamant that they will sign him, and that Ramsdale will move to Newcastle.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

Several Arsenal fans I know are adamant that they will sign him, and that Ramsdale will move to Newcastle.
Arsenal would be ruthless with Isak. Much rather Newcastle sell their Bruno to us

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Hojlund will be a better 9 in my opinion. He is showing glimpses of what he is capable of with absolutely no decent service to speak of.

When we get sorted and give him a proper platform, I have no doubts that he will be a 30 goal a season striker.
Can't wait to see that day.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
But why will Newcastle sell him?
They have big FFP troubles. They might need to sell one of Isak, Bruno or Gordon to be able to buy players for the other holes in the team without getting points deductions like Forest and Everton which has them properly pissed off.

This is also why they are (partly) trying to absolutely rake us for Ashworth because that's effectively a transfer fee for them and pure profit like a youth player (also why Chelsea sold them Hall and there's rumours Gallagher might go).

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
They have big FFP troubles. They might need to sell one of Isak, Bruno or Gordon to be able to buy players for the other holes in the team without getting points deductions like Forest and Everton which has them properly pissed off.

This is also why they are (partly) trying to absolutely rake us for Ashworth because that's effectively a transfer fee for them and pure profit like a youth player (also why Chelsea sold them Hall and there's rumours Gallagher might go).
If that's the case it is easier to replace Bruno than Isak in today's market imo.

ShinjiNinja26

Quality player. The type of striker we could do with but can’t see Newcastle being willing to sell him even if they have FFP issues, especially not to us after the whole Ashworth saga. They seem small time like that.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Quality player. The type of striker we could do with but can’t see Newcastle being willing to sell him even if they have FFP issues, especially not to us after the whole Ashworth saga. They seem small time like that.
Even if you think they're small time, they're also a direct rival for the lesser European spots/last CL place so there's no chance there of selling to us either.

JogaBonitoRooney

If he leaves us he’ll go to a bigger club than Arsenal, no offence but he deserves better than that. Can see him at man city or Liverpool.
Arsenal are a better destination than Liverpool. They can pay as much, have a better team now and everybody would rather live in London over Liverpool.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
If I had a penny for every time an Arsenal fan was adamant on a top player or manager joining them, I would be a millionaire. Arsenal fans think that the club is some sort of football royalty who no one can say no to. They are delusional.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
I don't think Newcastle will move him, even with their FFP troubles, but he would make us better. I an sure a lot of other clubs would like him too. Probably no.1 on my wish list.