Alexis Sanchez United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

#MakeSevenGreatAgain

Following Memphis, Di Maria, Valencia (well that Valencia) and Owen...

Oscie

Oh come on. That timeframe includes, among all, paying 12.25m for Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo only seemed like a fantastic deal in hindsight, at the time it was just another £12m rated hopeful. Nobody thought when he signed "OMG we've got Cristiano Ronaldo for £12m" as the name Cristiano Ronaldo meant feck all.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Wow he really stuck the boot in to the Arsenal board in his goodbye message to the fans.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Sky are saying its a £100m deal and he will earn around 400k per week.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Finally! It's taken like forever (11 days) but welcome, Alexis.

el3mel

A legendary announcement as usual. Our media never fails to deliver.

Super, super excited for the second part of the second. He looks great in our red shirt. A real red devil. :devil:

soad

Fecking awsome video!!! Absolutely love it! Congrats guys. We already have one of the best attacking players in the world, like Jose said. That was so needed addition for our young attack. PERFECT!

Krits

Just watched that video again, Love it. Just so classy and to the point. Literally have goosebumps. Finally we have a proper number 7 again. With Porgba, Martial and now Sanchez we have 3 players who have the bumb of seats quality.

feck YEAH!

Siorac

Ronaldo only seemed like a fantastic deal in hindsight, at the time it was just another £12m rated hopeful.
Well sure but we do have the benefit of that hindsight now and therefore we can safely say that deal was incredible.

Hercules

Alexis Sanchez said: “I am thrilled to be joining the biggest club in the world. I have spent three-and-a-half wonderful years at Arsenal and I bring with me very positive memories of that great club and its fans. The chance to play in this historic stadium and to work with Jose Mourinho was something I could not turn down. I am very proud to be the first Chilean player ever to play for United’s first team and I hope I can show our fans all around the world why the club wanted to bring me here.”

Moyes doesn't like this, it should have been 'my' fans instead. That is why we didn't go for him earlier. :devil:

engulfing

Well done Ed Woodward and the board! When you get all your rivals spouting hated you know you're doing something right. Hopefully he has as good an impact as RvP did.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
We really know how to present player. Hollywood style. I saw miki presentation. When he sees this...

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Thought I d be able to contain my excitement after a few days of waiting longer than we might have wanted but NOPE. I'm psyched as hell. That video with the piano was freaking class.

Welcome Alexis!!! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.