g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alexis Sanchez United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscie

Well sure but we do have the benefit of that hindsight now and therefore we can safely say that deal was incredible.
But that's not what I was saying. We're judging this deal on day 1. Compared to other deals on day 1 it looks like one of the best deals in many, many years. We're signing a top-class, established player from a direct rival for the cost of a player who we didn't want and wasn't getting game time. Struggle to see how that's bettered looking back at other deals we've done. Yes we've signed some players for little money who've gone on to do great things, but that's not really the comparison I've made.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I need a new wallpaper for my phone. Any decent Sanchez ones around?

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
You just know United and Arsenal coordinated the release of the announcements and City had some intern pressing F5 for the past 3 days so he could tweet about the De Bruyne contract immediately rofl
But all three Citeh fans were at tea

RedDevil-85

Welcome to Alexis Sanchez :devil:
That video gave me the chills,great stuff.

What a fecking signing,in january!!!

AndyJ1985

That was a classy welcome video. Sent chills down my spine watching that.

A worthy #7 at long last. I was gutted when it looked like City were going to get him. Well done to Jose and Woody.

brian017

Welcome to the biggest club in England, Alexis. Let's hope you prove doubters wrong by winning the title next season and many more trophies during your time here. I didn't think this deal was possible to fair fecks to Ed for pulling it off.

City blatantly announcing KDB's extension at the same time shows you how unbelievably small time they are! :rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:

Nikelesh Reddy

Welcome Alexis,welcome to the greatest club in the world!!All the best lad,can't wait to watch you play for us!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The kid running City's Twitter was sat with two windows open waiting to hit 'post' the second United announced Sanchez.

Infra-red

Very good signing. United have outmanoeuvred City, which the latter will doubtless be gutted about, making this even sweeter. Should be an excellent player for us.

Neil67

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2021/22
About time, great signing and I’m enjoying a nice cold beer in Tenerife celebrating.

Anshuman

Brilliant and Classy video.

That video gave me the chills. He looks like he has finally made it to a place he belongs. Cant wait to watch him play for us.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
What in the world was that video?! That's streets ahead of any other new signing's video intro, ever! My eyes almost welled up there!

:drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.