All these new city threads

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Why start a new one just to have your say when there is already another one?

trollface

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
If I lost to Swansea on the final day to come ninth I wouldn't be gloating - Man United came within a couple of minutes something you haven't done for more than twenty years.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Why start a new one just to have your say when there is already another one?
You aren't going to make yourself many friends gloating a few minutes after the final whistle today. Go off and celebrate your league cup.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
If I lost to Swansea on the final day to come ninth I wouldn't be gloating - Man United came within a couple of minutes something you haven't done for more than twenty years.
:lol:

feck off B9, we're hurting.

Ludens the Red

Mods should do something about him. Blatant WUMMing, clogging up the football forum too.

But yeah I suppose as a Liverpool fan that's made his season.

There's a quote, goes something like "Taking pleasure in another teams success in spite of United is like taking pleasure in another man giving your wife/girlfriend an orgasm because you can't."

RyanGoggs

Insists on dating women in public places - for the
We are not a shambles of a club who have such little dignity that they need City as their second club to put one over on us. It's almost like "i'll get my brother to beat you up". Pathetic as your club have had an awful season and will probably lose their best players as they will want champions league football. Get yourself ready for another mediocre season next year

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
We are not a shambles of a club who have such little dignity that they need City as their second club to put one over on us. It's almost like "i'll get my brother to beat you up". Pathetic as your club have had an awful season and will probably lose their best players as they will want champions league football. Get yourself ready for another mediocre season next year
To be fair there isn't many of them, I cannot see the likes of Borussia Dortmund for instance saying that their missing link is a postmaster.

RyanGoggs

Insists on dating women in public places - for the
To be fair there isn't many of them, I cannot see the likes of Borussia Dortmund for instance saying that their missing link is a postmaster.

Reina will go and be replaced by Gomes
Suarez will go and be replaced by Holt
Liverpool will make a good fist of Carling Cup glory again next season

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Least if my facebook news feed is anything to go by, all the Liverpool fans have become City fans of late.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Reina will go and be replaced by Gomes
Suarez will go and be replaced by Holt
Liverpool will make a good fist of Carling Cup glory again next season
Who would need him? No top club would take him. He could only move sideways. He has been rubbish all season.

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
Damn right. 8th, Brian. Not 9th. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
You sound happy saying that, good times.

Now seriously speaking, do Liverpool fans want King Kenny to remain through the summer?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
You sound happy saying that, good times.
Seriously though, this thread is hardly a gloat. And we're all smarting from this dungheap of a season (except fans of sugar daddy funded clubs).

Now seriously speaking, do Liverpool fans want King Kenny to remain through the summer?
Some. I think the majority are in the camp of can't bring themselves to want him out, but wouldn't be outraged if he got the sack.

My main concern is transfers. I think with better players, our tactics look sound enough. We're going nowhere if we're in for a repeat of last summer though.

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
Seriously though, this thread is hardly a gloat.
You're forgiven, feel privileged.

Some. I think the majority are in the camp of can't bring themselves to want him out, but wouldn't be outraged if he got the sack.

My main concern is transfers. I think with better players, our tactics look sound enough. We're going nowhere if we're in for a repeat of last summer though.
That sounds very similar to our thoughts on Villas-Boas, especially with regards to tactics.