All ticket/travel information thread - 2013/14 -Touting will not be tolerated

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Cheers. So am i correct to assume the tram lines are under the basement of Piccadilly railway station?

They are overground lines, but yes, the tram stops for Piccadilly are underground per se. You just head down a flight of stairs from the main section of the station. You can't miss it.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
You would be better off taking the tram to Trafford Bar and walking 5-10m to the ground rather than queuing at the OT station.

It's really easy. There's about three train so get there about 90minutes-60 minutes before kick off and you'll be fine. National Rail website will have it. It'll be crowded.

Cheers fellas, it was easy.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Still a few in n3408 afaik. I bought 5 about 2 hours ago for some mates. Shame I can't get down myself

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
does anyone know whether when you have a season ticket, you can request paper tickets for an individual game without expense?

i remember them saying you can upgrade/downgrade in certain circumstances, and get a paper ticket, and it's £5 if you need a replacement on the day, but can you actually just get the paper ticket generally?

Had a nice plan sorted with a couple of pals.workmates taking tickets i can't get to, and it's been complicated by a chap suddenly getting sacked from work! It'd be much easier if i can post him a paper ticket, then have to get it back (is a sat game...and i need to post the ticket to someone in Bury for Wed!)

hp88

You can get a duplicate on match day from the ticket office, they are suppose to charge £5 but they usually do it for free. If your using it on Saturday, post it out Monday morning and it will arrive next day, that's what I have done in the past.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You can get a duplicate on match day from the ticket office, they are suppose to charge £5 but they usually do it for free. If your using it on Saturday, post it out Monday morning and it will arrive next day, that's what I have done in the past.
only small problem, is that i'm not using the ticket on the saturday, so i can't realy ask the chap who is to go and do that!
Problem may now be solved, as the guy who got sacked from work said he'll pick it up and deliver it back...so fingers crossed!

Was just wondering if anyone did have any luck getting a paper ticket sent

newseasonticket

Would love to get cozy inside Wayne Bridge's pocke
Good chance we won't be going to Liverpool game. Been moved to north stand, paper tickets x3. I just need to check all three are sat together. Anyone interested.

Buchan

Where are you lot going to watch the game tomorrow? (For those of us not lucky enough to be attending.) I fancy watching it in town somewhere but there was big trouble last year after the game at the Council House and there could be a repeat tomorrow.

Any pro-United pubs in town, or would I have to head out near Old Trafford?

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Where are you lot going to watch the game tomorrow? (For those of us not lucky enough to be attending.) I fancy watching it in town somewhere but there was big trouble last year after the game at the Council House and there could be a repeat tomorrow.

Any pro-United pubs in town, or would I have to head out near Old Trafford?
Should have got yourself down to Red Square mate.

hp88

red square looks absolute quality, if i was Manchester based i would definately head there.
I go there for a pint before the game. Never watched a game in there but a couple of mates who go there have said the atmosphere is better than OT.

Liam147

On Probation
I take it from that, iczy, that it was an all-ticket event and that it's now sold out?...
Nope, can still go down. Thought of it myself but as good as it is, it's just not worth the train and entry fee. It's £4 on the door now. Get in touch with them to make sure you get in though.
I go there for a pint before the game. Never watched a game in there but a couple of mates who go there have said the atmosphere is better than OT.
I only went for the Madrid home game, and it was better than most OT atmospheres I've been a part of. You've pretty much solely got fans who want to be part of the atmosphere, who either can't afford to go and just don't want to. I'd certainly be going if I was nearer.

I was lucky for the Madrid game in that I managed to jib the train to and from Huddersfield. Paid for the tram and entry. Whole thing cost about £7.

Buchan

Right, I've managed to get on the 'guestlist' for Red Square tomorrow. Doors open at 2 o'clock; what time would I want to be getting there at? Will there be big queues?

Liam147

On Probation
Right, I've managed to get on the 'guestlist' for Red Square tomorrow. Doors open at 2 o'clock; what time would I want to be getting there at? Will there be big queues?
Wasn't for me. In fact, I think the queue was bigger for those who had paid the lower price. They were queuing, while I jumped to the front of a second queue, paid the £4 and went in.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Hey lads. I'm looking to head over to either the Southampton game or the Stoke game next month. What'd be the best hope for tickets? There's feck all left on the United website for the SOTON game which I'd prefer so is there any way of getting two from someone here?

Magic United

Hey lads. I'm looking to head over to either the Southampton game or the Stoke game next month. What'd be the best hope for tickets? There's feck all left on the United website for the SOTON game which I'd prefer so is there any way of getting two from someone here?

I have 1 in Stretford End Tier 2 for Southampton if it is any good to you?

Giggsy PO

Wimbledon Prediction Champion 09
I know the odds are not great :wenger: but anyway I'll try...any chance of getting 2 tickets for Fulham away?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Have a look on seatwave, think they're around £70.
had a look, looks like only corporate stuff starting at £144?

Don't Fulham also say you have to have previous booking history now even for the neutral end? Or did I make that up

hp88

had a look, looks like only corporate stuff starting at £144?

Don't Fulham also say you have to have previous booking history now even for the neutral end? Or did I make that up
Don't know about that mate but a few clubs do that with big games. I only said seatwave as that's what I used a couple of years ago, didn't need booking history or Fulham membership for that, just need to pay the stupid booking fee.

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Anyone know when the Norwich date is confirmed. Hope it's Tue got a gig on the 30th.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Got one in Stretty lower for West Brom on Saturday, stood next to me is the enticer.

£28, PM me...