All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

KeanosMagic

Looking for away ticket for Brentford Away.

Have one ticket for Newcastle Away if anyone would be willing to swap?

cbmufc

any singles for tomorrow lads i'll have, am a member please message. cheers

beatmakers87

Hi all. I went on the site an hour ago. It says arsenal sold out but if you click the link quick enough there were loads of seats. I saw around 7 different sections all with singles. Keep trying if your after any. Honestly there were a fair few singles scattered around and it allowed the user to actually click and proceed to payment. Good luck

ElBarto

Hi all. I went on the site an hour ago. It says arsenal sold out but if you click the link quick enough there were loads of seats. I saw around 7 different sections all with singles. Keep trying if your after any. Honestly there were a fair few singles scattered around and it allowed the user to actually click and proceed to payment. Good luck
It's telling me its sold out :(

any tickets for tonight or palace message me please

beatmakers87

I went on around 9am. I just kept refreshing and random seats were coming up. Even at 10.15am for both games some singles were showing. Some were in the south stand right by the dugout! I guess its just pot luck when you go on hey. Hope you get some anyway.

Mufc8282

I've got one single for tonight's game, if anyone is interested, face value lower tier

Ronaldo76

Just managed to get 3 tickets for tonight in north east quadrant by ringing the ticket office

JSC

Got a face value ticket for tonight for sale to members. Only issue is - it’s for 65+. Message if you want it. I have to call the office to get it transferred though as I’m not a season ticket holder. So message sooner rather than later.

saivet

Still looking for a single to Palace on Sunday. There are still tickets on the website but they are £175 a pop for executive seats.

Dave_MUFC

Looking to get up to Manchester with a friend for a game this season, as haven't been for a couple of years due to covid, and would love to see Ronaldo in person at least once in my life.

If anyone has any spare tickets for matches from Brighton onwards, that would be amazing.

Not a member atm, but happy to sign up for one if needs be.

Mufc8282

Does anyone know how season ticket holders can move seats for cup games? Can you do it online? If there is I can't find a way?

ell

got 2 tickets for Palace on Sunday - N1406 SAF Stand. One is a 65+, so will be £70 for both, or £100 if 2 adults and I will upgrade the ticket. Easier if you're a member and you can give me your deets and I will forward on. DM me if interested!

EDIT - SOLD

Last edited:

Tropical Bob

I've not been getting on very well with the new webiste... Just want to check something. If i've already got my tickets emailed to me and then the date/time changes, can I still use those tickets or do they send out new ones?

Cheers

edit - just managed to speak to someone at OT and the 'original' ticket is fine.

Last edited:

JSC

Hi guys,

Any last minute singles for Palace? Tickets I mean…

Rooney108

Hey lads, looking for a late one to young boys next week. I'd anyone can't make it would happily take it off your hands. Cheers

Green_Red

what do you all think is likely to happen with young boys game? Coming over from Ireland and have spent hundreds on travel, hotel and ticket...
You'll be grand. Mother just arrived from Ireland, no bother, Ryanair from Dublin.

ElBarto

Hi any singles available for Palace? Hitting that refresh button, exec seats only (again) showing up

ElBarto

I don't think that's even possible
Does anyone know how season ticket holders can move seats for cup games? Can you do it online? If there is I can't find a way?
You need to ring ticket office, explain you want to move seats- ideally you'll be online and will have saved an available seat in your online basket, this way staff member can then assign said seat to you. You may get charged a token admin charge of like one quid.

Reactions: Rood

Green_Red

Anyone got 2 tickets for West Ham on 22nd Jan? Don't need to be together, will also take singles if anyone's looking to offload.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I have a Young Boys ticket available in n2402, which is the standing section.

£38 face value.

PM if interested.

Mufc8282

You need to ring ticket office, explain you want to move seats- ideally you'll be online and will have saved an available seat in your online basket, this way staff member can then assign said seat to you. You may get charged a token admin charge of like one quid.
Thanks mate, I'm desperate to try out the safe standing section, a cup game is the only way I can, I'll give it a go

Tropical Bob

I've got a single for the game today because one of my lads isn't feeling well. Someone can have it face value but assuming you're over 16 it's your own risk. NE3417. I've got it printed off, only thing I can do is hand it to you at this point...

edit - I think this one is now passed on now.

Last edited:

Hantori12

Good few palace popping up now. Can't pay £45 to watch a game of football though. Under £40 I'm fine with...