All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
No way was there another release of final tickets?! Looks like they are all gone now?

JB7

No way was there another release of final tickets?! Looks like they are all gone now?
The seat map is showing some £270 seats left on Club Wembley level. But that's it yeah.

Cee90

The seat map is showing some £270 seats left on Club Wembley level. But that's it yeah.
I’m not seeing that, any chance you could drop me a link please? Cheers.

edit: got it now, thanks.

Ober tan

I’m not seeing that, any chance you could drop me a link please? Cheers.

edit: got it now, thanks.
Keep refreshing, people have some in their baskets but won't be checking out. Seen a few popping up in upper tier.

Lou Macari man

Does anyone have any idea when the cup ST could be released? since the full ST renewal has ended i’m assuming soon?
Thanks

hughesie7

Does anyone have any idea when the cup ST could be released? since the full ST renewal has ended i’m assuming soon?
Thanks
should Start next Tuesday latest. Club need to know if we are in champions league or Europa league first as they gave ST holders the option to opt in depending on which competition we are in.
Personally think that’s rubbish and you should have to commit regardless of which competition we fall in but that’s just my opinion.

Lou Macari man

should Start next Tuesday latest. Club need to know if we are in champions league or Europa league first as they gave ST holders the option to opt in depending on which competition we are in.
Personally think that’s rubbish and you should have to commit regardless of which competition we fall in but that’s just my opinion.
Thanks a lot pal and ye i agree stupid really just helps more touts if anything had a deposit down for a ST for a bit now and been on the waiting list god knows how longhopefully my time will come soon

Yik

I've got 1 spare for Thursday against Chelsea. Stretford end tier 1 (near the middle. PM me for details! FV of course, will need to have United memberships in order for me to forward on.
Bump....still got no takers for this

hp88

Any spares for Fulham, got a couple of mates with memberships so looking for a pair.

pitpit

Any spares for Fulham, got a couple of mates with memberships so looking for a pair.
I've been scouring the ticket page regularly looking for a pair for me and the wife, but there's tons of singles which are popping up all over every 10-15 minutes if they don't care where they're seated.

hp88

I've been scouring the ticket page regularly looking for a pair for me and the wife, but there's tons of singles which are popping up all over every 10-15 minutes if they don't care where they're seated.
They’re sorted now but thanks anyway

Cee90

Were they open to members as well do you think?
Not sure to be honest, probably not though. I am a ST holder that has opted in to FA Cup games and was unsuccessful in the previous ballot, so maybe I had priority.

Aziz2112

Hello lads, I have a ticket in W3106 row 27, just wanted to ask if the view is good in that section. I've never sat in the Stretford end either before so it's a tradeoff between the best view and atmosphere so I'm in two minds

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Hello lads, I have a ticket in W3106 row 27, just wanted to ask if the view is good in that section. I've never sat in the Stretford end either before so it's a tradeoff between the best view and atmosphere so I'm in two minds
View is fine, atmosphere is game dependent.

Traub

I'll hopefully be making my maiden voyage with the missus to Old Trafford in December. Obviously tickets won't be available till later in the year, but what is the best method to getting tickets? Do I need to sign up for some membership?

Whatsername

I'll hopefully be making my maiden voyage with the missus to Old Trafford in December. Obviously tickets won't be available till later in the year, but what is the best method to getting tickets? Do I need to sign up for some membership?
You’ll both need a membership. If you don’t want the package with a few items of merchandise in it then you can get the Lite one. Once you‘ve signed up you can buy or apply for tickets when they go on sale. Fixtures are announced mid June and the club put an amount of tickets on sale soon afterwards.
Having a membership also means that season ticket holders can transfer their tickets over to you if they’re making them available for a particular match. This is a good place for finding tickets that way.

Traub

You’ll both need a membership. If you don’t want the package with a few items of merchandise in it then you can get the Lite one. Once you‘ve signed up you can buy or apply for tickets when they go on sale. Fixtures are announced mid June and the club put an amount of tickets on sale soon afterwards.
Having a membership also means that season ticket holders can transfer their tickets over to you if they’re making them available for a particular match. This is a good place for finding tickets that way.
Thanks so much, I'll sign up then. Are there generally tickets on sale from the club or is it easier to do the transfer?

Whatsername

Thanks so much, I'll sign up then. Are there generally tickets on sale from the club or is it easier to do the transfer?
If you want to plan ahead it’s probably best to get tickets from the club if you can so you know that you’ve definitely got them, although be aware that you need to be flexible with two or three days around the TBC dates. When the fixtures are announced, every game will be listed as being a Saturday 3pm kick off but those will change as TV schedules are set through the season.
They do a ticket drop soon after fixtures are announced and then there’ll be more made available over the coming months.

Transfers are easy to do but you’re taking a chance that there’ll be ST holders making their tickets available for the game you want, on this forum we don’t charge more than face value and there are good people on here.
We’ve transferred our tickets a few times and once we’ve done the transfer the tickets have arrived with the members within minutes, it’s a very straightforward process.

Be wary of buying from people on Facebook or Twitter, there are a lot of scammers on there and digital ticketing has made it easier for them.

Traub

If you want to plan ahead it’s probably best to get tickets from the club if you can so you know that you’ve definitely got them, although be aware that you need to be flexible with two or three days around the TBC dates. When the fixtures are announced, every game will be listed as being a Saturday 3pm kick off but those will change as TV schedules are set through the season.
They do a ticket drop soon after fixtures are announced and then there’ll be more made available over the coming months.

Transfers are easy to do but you’re taking a chance that there’ll be ST holders making their tickets available for the game you want, on this forum we don’t charge more than face value and there are good people on here.
We’ve transferred our tickets a few times and once we’ve done the transfer the tickets have arrived with the members within minutes, it’s a very straightforward process.

Be wary of buying from people on Facebook or Twitter, there are a lot of scammers on there and digital ticketing has made it easier for them.
Thanks that makes sense. I suppose if it's a big game, I'm unlikely to get from a ST holder.

I see the fixtures will be announced on 15 June, so I'll need to decide before then.

Whatsername

Thanks that makes sense. I suppose if it's a big game, I'm unlikely to get from a ST holder.

I see the fixtures will be announced on 15 June, so I'll need to decide before then.
Bear in mind too that if it’s a big game then there’ll be a ballot rather than tickets going on general sale and I’m not sure now how long it is before the game that they do the draw. I know it used to be four weeks but that could have changed.

They had a few years where fixtures were announced and tickets for the entire season went on sale immediately but I think from reading on here that they’ve moved away from that now and leave it a week or two until releasing a batch.
But who knows with the ticket office, that could all change again.

nickyboy1981

Two tickets available for tomorrow back of the north east quadrant. £21 each face value.

Members only please.

Ryan L

Any singles for tomorrow? Messaged a few above but waiting for replies. I have a Forwarding Membership so I think I can only take ST holders tickets

Edit: any single for tomorrow greatly appreciated. Just booked my train ticket but still ticketless for the game! cheers

Last edited:

KKidAA

Last minute I know, but can’t get to the game today so there’s a single ticket available.
Edit: taken

Last edited:

gfactor86

Still going for a long shot here but anyone needing to offload a single ticket for the final, then I'm your man! Have membership if it can be forwarded too. Thanks!