All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Robin

Good for City tickets available on their site. Don't like sitting with the home fans nor paying £65 to watch a match.
I have a friend coming over from Canada who asked me to help him get a ticket for the Derby on Sunday , quoted £600 for United end , City still had tickets on sale to members ( massive club !! ) anyway I suggested he joins City membership at £35 and but one at £60, he did this but unfortunately for the Derby you had to have been to 5 other games. Anyway he has paid £300 off a City coach to sit in their end. I have sat in the City end in 3 Derbys , the one where we won 1-0 with a Ronaldo pen, one in a 1-0 Rooney win, and a 4-1 defeat , none have been a good experience, I wouldn’t recommend it

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have a friend coming over from Canada who asked me to help him get a ticket for the Derby on Sunday , quoted £600 for United end , City still had tickets on sale to members ( massive club !! ) anyway I suggested he joins City membership at £35 and but one at £60, he did this but unfortunately for the Derby you had to have been to 5 other games. Anyway he has paid £300 off a City coach to sit in their end. I have sat in the City end in 3 Derbys , the one where we won 1-0 with a Ronaldo pen, one in a 1-0 Rooney win, and a 4-1 defeat , none have been a good experience, I wouldn’t recommend it
Have done similar to you about 6 or 7 times at Arsenal. I've stopped doing it to be honest.
You end up paying about £65 at the absolute cheap end of their range, which typically has you sitting close to the away fans (United!), but it just means you have cockney goons screaming abuse across you all game.
If you win, you can't show anything, if you lose, you have stand up without any reaction, hoping no-one notices!

Robin

Have done similar to you about 6 or 7 times at Arsenal. I've stopped doing it to be honest.
You end up paying about £65 at the absolute cheap end of their range, which typically has you sitting close to the away fans (United!), but it just means you have cockney goons screaming abuse across you all game.
If you win, you can't show anything, if you lose, you have stand up without any reaction, hoping no-one notices!
I have done it at a few away games and my usual tactic is to talk to those around me and declare my ignorance and that I am a neutral and have got the ticket off a friend, I remember this working well at Villa in their main stand , all went well until Scholes scored that goal and I lost it , luckily all the Villa fans were applauding as well and I lived to fight another day

philipos

If anyone is looking for a hotel in San Sebastian for Thursday 3 November, I have a very nice one booked that I can no longer use as I am having a knee operation soon after and am not allowed to fly. I should be able to change the name on the booking and will accept a lower price than I paid.

Get in touch if you are interested.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have done it at a few away games and my usual tactic is to talk to those around me and declare my ignorance and that I am a neutral and have got the ticket off a friend, I remember this working well at Villa in their main stand , all went well until Scholes scored that goal and I lost it , luckily all the Villa fans were applauding as well and I lived to fight another day
I was in the Birmingham end when they equalised very late on against us on one cold midweeker in Jan I think it was.
They were going mad, and I was stood there with my Liverpool mate loving it.
Worst ever drive home too, heavy fog and the 1hr 30 drive felt like 10 hours 30

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
I'm looking for 2 for the Jan 2nd match at home again Bournmouth.

Coming over from nyc so also open to any ideas, I checked the site and it looks like only hospitality packages available for 300+, but I could be reading it wrong.

Any info massively appreciated.

Robin

I'm looking for 2 for the Jan 2nd match at home again Bournmouth.

Coming over from nyc so also open to any ideas, I checked the site and it looks like only hospitality packages available for 300+, but I could be reading it wrong.

Any info massively appreciated.
There will be more available nearer the time, just after Xmas so I’m sure that and the fact that it’s not the most glamorous of games means there will be a few about. Makes it easier if you are both members and also beware of scammers. This page is one of the safest around.

Bosws87

Everton away here looking for a straight swap for Chelsea ain’t got the time off work to make a Sunday 7pm kick off work

JB7

1 x Everton or Palace away looking to swap for Chelsea or Fulham away...
Missed the returns so more than happy to take Everton off your hands if you don’t get the trade.

MrDP1

Is anyone driving up to Everton passing via Birmingham on Sunday? Looking to car share / happy to cover fuel and food / pint. Let me know thanks

redrudders

Hi all,

My tickets (x2) for our games at home in Europa and Carabao are available if anyone is interested in taking them (Omonia, Sheriff and Villa ).

PM me if interested in any, thanks.

Just a reminder on this if anyone is interested in tickets for these games. Drop me a PM if so.

Evans999

How on earth do they cut 600 tickets for Chelsea? Allocation being reduced from 2994 to 2370

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Absolute disgrace, one of the worst in a long line.

So not only do 2k have to arrange travel at two weeks notice, 600 people don't have a ticket anymore :lol:

There's not been any trouble with Utd at Chelsea in decades, why is it cut!!?

MrDP1

Absolute disgrace, one of the worst in a long line.

So not only do 2k have to arrange travel at two weeks notice, 600 people don't have a ticket anymore :lol:

There's not been any trouble with Utd at Chelsea in decades, why is it cut!!?
I have heard of potential train strikes aswel

Ober tan

There’s not even another game in London that day, genuinely can’t see any reason. Saw someone say it could have been the boxing but the O2 is at the other end of the city (and not even going ahead).

JB7

Disgusting. Can’t wait for my ticket cancellation email on Monday morning. Can’t deal with 3000 travelling fans on a Saturday evening, despite dealing with 3000 travelling fans last Saturday evening and 3000 travelling fans from Milan in the week, I can’t imagine why the Met are in social measures :rolleyes:

GNRMUFC

Hi all,

I have 2x Sheriff in N1408, FV
1x West Ham in S127, FV

Members only.

Reactions: Rood

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Thinking about flying over from the US for the Sheriff and West Ham matches. Flying into London, I assume it would be safer to get a train to Leeds and then to Manchester given the state of Avanti West Coast?

dweb

I've got a friend who's looking 3 tickets for him, his wife and their kid to a home match in the new year. What's the best way to get them?