All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Ober tan

I had my original flight cancelled and ended up booking Birmingam-Bilbao and Santander-Birmingham for the return, I was talking to someone about it the other day and it was showing at around £120 if that's any use which is a little more than I paid but not extortionate if that's any use?
£7 for Santander to Birmingham! Will be doing that, just need to hope it goes down to 0 credits now.

hsbajwa316

Would anyone have 3 tickets (2 kids) for WHU or Newcastle, I wanted to take my kids as a members but never seem to see any availablity (always plus 175+) on the main United ticketing page.
Thanks in advance!

JB7

£7 for Santander to Birmingham! Will be doing that, just need to hope it goes down to 0 credits now.
Bargain, even less than I paid I think. Last year was probably my favourite yet, I got an £8 return to Bergamo for Atalanta :lol:

There's still about 150 tickets left, so it may drop.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
I saw that a screenshot of a ticket should work, but I wanted to verify.

I found a ticket for the West Ham match, but the source is someone who bought it as a single match ticket instead of a season ticket so he can’t transfer it to me. Since I’m visiting from abroad, I’m dreading getting to the turnstile and getting turned away. I have his name/United member number so I don’t think I’m being scammed.:nervous:

Edit: Nevermind: he was able to transfer me the digital ticket. It just has his name on it.

20le_Solskjaer

I saw that a screenshot of a ticket should work, but I wanted to verify.

I found a ticket for the West Ham match, but the source is someone who bought it as a single match ticket instead of a season ticket so he can’t transfer it to me. Since I’m visiting from abroad, I’m dreading getting to the turnstile and getting turned away. I have his name/United member number so I don’t think I’m being scammed.:nervous:

Edit: Nevermind: he was able to transfer me the digital ticket. It just has his name on it.
That doesn't sound like a transfer

JB7

It’s not in the normal sense, but the ticket is now in my Apple Wallet and grouped itself with my United membership card.

The issue would be if they checked names.
Just don't arrive too early and you'll be sound. I've never known names being checked but last time I said that on here someone said they tend to check names sometimes if people are really early.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Just don't arrive too early and you'll be sound. I've never known names being checked but last time I said that on here someone said they tend to check names sometimes if people are really early.
Thanks! I feel better about it than a screenshot. Maybe I’ll remove my membership card so that can’t accidentally open.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
One last dumb question, but are PL match digital tickets red and cup competition black digital tickets? My paranoia after getting scammed out of a concert ticket a few months ago is high.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
This didn’t happen, which I was surprised about.

Thought people might get a sniff with 0 credits based on the location and the fact it might be a dead rubber
Highly unlikely to be a dead rubber, almost guaranteed to be a crucial game!

Didn't see myself but my mate said it did hit 0, but for literally minutes.

K Stand Knut

Highly unlikely to be a dead rubber, almost guaranteed to be a crucial game!

Didn't see myself but my mate said it did hit 0, but for literally minutes.
Oh, I didn’t sort my ticket so didn’t see. I logged on at 9.30 and it said sold out

I meant dead rubber as in we will both have qualified

Sounds of the Aquarium

Oh, I didn’t sort my ticket so didn’t see. I logged on at 9.30 and it said sold out

I meant dead rubber as in we will both have qualified
much more important to finish top of the group now.
2nd place has to play an additional round against the 3rd place drop outs from the champions league.

Ober tan

Chubbed for villa by the looks of it. Wonder how many of that 600 from Chelsea went for this one.

Rooney108

I have a pair available for Newcastle this weekend in N3408, face value if any members were interested.

P0GBA

For the people who swapped their Chelsea for Villa how did it work? Did the club email you or were you able to buy the villa ticket on the website before the ballot?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I have a spare ticket for tonight’s game against Omonoia AND one spare ticket for Newcastle on Sunday.

Both in the standing section. Face value for Newcastle, make me an offer for Omonoia.

Carey1506

I have a spare ticket for tonight’s game against Omonoia AND one spare ticket for Newcastle on Sunday.

Both in the standing section. Face value for Newcastle, make me an offer for Omonoia.
, member: 43128"]

[/QUOTE]
Is this still for sale

Red00012

PM’d you

cbmufc

Adult Pair for Newcastle Sunday.

FV £45. E238, row 22.
I’m a member - happy to forward on to other members (believe this is allowed) or screenshot. Whatever works.
Cheers