All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

DanielofLeyland

Anybody know why the United site keep advertising seats at £50 - £52 on most games yet there isn't a seat for that price in any of the areas? (as they are all situated in the robbery sections of Old Trafford.) It is really annoying.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Anybody know why the United site keep advertising seats at £50 - £52 on most games yet there isn't a seat for that price in any of the areas? (as they are all situated in the robbery sections of Old Trafford.) It is really annoying.
Parts of those sections are in that price bracket they are just claiming the standard price has sold out In an attempt to sell the corporate packages in the same area. It all stinks.

Foolsgold21

Still looking for 1x Fulham away - can return the favour later in the season

thanks!

M27-RED

Anyone manage to get those fulham returns swear there was only like 4

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
What will be the process for opted out season ticket holders and members for Barca? Ballot or first-come-first-serve?

I have my ticket, but my wife will need one.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I presume tickets aren't already available as 3000 people in queue on the United website!

Ober tan

Anyone found a cheaper alternative for flights to Barca? Only just been able to get on and they’ve gone up 300 quid!

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
Might be a cheeky question

On the off chance anyone has any tickets spare (preferrably pair) to either barca home or away (when they are released) - I'd be eager to buy them!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Anyone found a cheaper alternative for flights to Barca? Only just been able to get on and they’ve gone up 300 quid!
Away date not confirmed is it?

Chance we got swapped around with City at home etc etc

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Will have a look cheers.

Away leg is first as we’re the seeded team, 16th Feb.
yes in theory - but think police have to confirm it. Wont have Utd at home same night as Liverpool playing Madrid blah blah.

I think you're 90% safe with the date I'm just waiting on full confirmation.

Sounds of the Aquarium

airlines take the piss. i was looking at flights for 80 quid. ended up paying nearer 180.
gatwick to barca , then girona to stansted for me.

GalwayRed99

Looking for one for a friend for Villa on Thursday. He has a membership. Anyone got ?

JB7

yes in theory - but think police have to confirm it. Wont have Utd at home same night as Liverpool playing Madrid blah blah.

I think you're 90% safe with the date I'm just waiting on full confirmation.
Liverpool will be playing Tues or Weds, we'll be playing Thursday.

I've booked return from Bristol, Tuesday to Friday for £110. Not an airport I've ever been from before but how bad can it be. Don't think that's too bad given how the prices have exploded so quickly.

Sounds of the Aquarium

Are you saying City at home will be pushed out to March? Why’s that?
i'm talking about a clash with City's home champs league game (policing issues) i am saying it wont be an issue.
(not the league game)

just the way they split the champs league 2nd round fixtures
the first leg is either 14 or 15 of Feb or the following week 21 of 22 Feb (this covers the whole of the knockout round of the Europa)
the the second legs will be played on 7 / 8 or 14 / 15 March. (also dates of last 16 of europa)

then both comps are in line to play the 1/4s in April.

AnotherLondonManc

I live in Barcelona so I'm hyped about the Barcelona draw in the Europa League.

Would be way easier for me to get seats in the home stands. Has anyone had expereice supporting the away team and sitting in the home stands at Camp Nou? Am I likely to get into any trouble if I cheer when Utd score, or if I bottle a Catalan when they score?

Ober tan

pretty much guaranteed to go to 0 credits then

Last edited:

Evans999

Worth noting that Barca will charge around €100 a ticket. Around 5K allocation. There's a very good chance you can get on the trip with 0 credits but it's without a doubt the worst away end in Europe

EverReddy

Villa, home, Thurs 10th Nov. I have 2 together North stand, tier 1, pretty central area. Face value for the 2 is £76; happy to take £50 for the pair.

edit: these are now gone

Last edited:

What will be the process for opted out season ticket holders and members for Barca? Ballot or first-come-first-serve?

I have my ticket, but my wife will need one.
The site says members and Opt Out ST Holders go head to head in a queue of thousands from 1pm on Tuesday 8th November.

rsb

Worth noting that Barca will charge around €100 a ticket. Around 5K allocation. There's a very good chance you can get on the trip with 0 credits but it's without a doubt the worst away end in Europe
Last time we played them Utd subsidised the ticket and we ended up paying £75. Barca charged us £102 though!

Reactions: Rood

always_hoping

Have flight and accommodation booked for February 23rd hopefully UEFA don't change it.

Will it be a ballot for tickets? I presume such high profile game won't be on general sale.

Have flight and accommodation booked for February 23rd hopefully UEFA don't change it.

Will it be a ballot for tickets? I presume such high profile game won't be on general sale.
Looks like first come first serve tomorrow. No ballot.

See there are a few Villa tickets on here for Thursday. However, I have 2 x Adult together N1411 (Near Corner Flag) looking for Face Value £40 each.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Why are they processing the Barca payments on the 5th December almost 3 months before the game takes place?!

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
So for the ticket sales tomorrow at 1pm, is it worth getting into the queue early morning time? Or does it make no difference what time you log on? I had bugger all luck on the fixture release day because the website just kept crashing. It's fecking shambolic.

always_hoping

For those traveling to Barcelona

" Barcelona v Man United at the Camp Nou will kick-off at 5.45pm UK time, Uefa confirms"

8pm for the 2nd leg in Old Trafford on Feb 23rd confirmed.

So for the ticket sales tomorrow at 1pm, is it worth getting into the queue early morning time? Or does it make no difference what time you log on? I had bugger all luck on the fixture release day because the website just kept crashing. It's fecking shambolic.
It makes little difference what time you log on. Going by last season, you will be in a queue of 20k and get to the front and get kicked out, along with thousands of others.

Top tip is if you do get on, don’t go looking for seats in specific sections, just hit the buy button and it should get you best available.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Last time I was in the away end at Barca I thought I was gonna freeze to death. Like being in the North Pole.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Yeah absolute joke, been getting randomly excited about bagging an extra Forest ticket for my little brother, no joy so far.
The site says members and Opt Out ST Holders go head to head in a queue of thousands from 1pm on Tuesday 8th November.
This is going to be fecking mental isn’t it. Already bad flashbacks to main ticket release day haha

Anyone reckon if you get in the queue and get in OK when 1pm hits (doubtful but stay with me haha) you’ve got much of a difference in chance of grabbing a pair vs grabbing a single?

Not sure about if it’s easier to get a pair for me and my bro or log in on our separate accounts and get a single each?

hughesie7

airlines take the piss. i was looking at flights for 80 quid. ended up paying nearer 180.
gatwick to barca , then girona to stansted for me.
We have booked London to madrid return Wednesday to Friday. Flight was £80 then train from madrid is £33 return and takes 2 hr 30. We land in madrid at 4pm and will be in Barca for 8pm Wednesday night. Friday evening flight home so get 1pm train from Barca Friday. Total trip for flight and train for £113.
Game is 16th and earlier kick off time isn’t a bad thing unless you are planning on traveling out on the Thursday

Reactions: Rood