All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

K Stand Knut

I have a spare ticket for sale to the Manchester - Barcelona game if any is interested.
Money can be paid when the ticket is delivered personally and ill be in Manchester from 22 feb - 24 feb.

If this message is inconvenient to any please forgive me
Reported as a tout!

£186 for this ticket.

Avoid

K Stand Knut

Are you sure it's not one of those "exec" tickets which we know the club sell for inflated prices?
I called him a liar and told him to jog on.

If I was an innocent seller and not taking the piss, I’d have replied immediately saying so.

He also hasn’t defended his ‘sale’ on here either.

He hasn’t responded at all BUT not I am not sure it isn’t one of those tickets.

I just doubt it

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
I called him a liar and told him to jog on.

If I was an innocent seller and not taking the piss, I’d have replied immediately saying so.

He also hasn’t defended his ‘sale’ on here either.

He hasn’t responded at all BUT not I am not sure it isn’t one of those tickets.

I just doubt it
Guilty until proven innocent in your book then. :D

But I understand your scepticism as it does look slightly suspect to join a forum to shift an expensive ticket. Interested to know what approach the mods take and whether he is banned or not...

K Stand Knut

Guilty until proven innocent in your book then. :D

But I understand your scepticism as it does look slightly suspect to join a forum to shift an expensive ticket. Interested to know what approach the mods take and whether he is banned or not...
Maybe. I just know I’d be defending myself to the hilt if I was accused of it and the person accusing me was wrong.

He’s been called out and hasn’t responded. Good luck to him

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Ah okay thanks - probably not worth the risk then, just in case you get an angry steward.
Just tell the steward to F off, he or she won’t bother anyway, they don’t get paid enough to bother or just go 5 mins before the start they’ll be in that much of a panic to get everybody in they won’t even check/care, so you will be fine.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Just tell the steward to F off, he or she won’t bother anyway, they don’t get paid enough to bother or just go 5 mins before the start they’ll be in that much of a panic to get everybody in they won’t even check/care, so you will be fine.
I watched two lads walk in with a bottle of beer last night, told a couple of stewards they wouldn't be handing it over and the stewards just shrugged and carried on their searches.

Will get in no bother

JB7

£144 pending in my account this morning can only mean one thing. Up the Sam K's red and white army.

AndyMUFC

Everyone that has been successful is saying £72 so looks like they’re going through categories at a time.

Bloody better be anyway :lol:

JB7

Everyone that has been successful is saying £72 so looks like they’re going through categories at a time.

Bloody better be anyway :lol:
Seen someone on another forum say they've had £80 taken so two of the £40 tickets. So maybe they've finished £72 and moved on, or perhaps they're doing a block at a time because there are some £40 seats at the front behind the goals; in front of the £72 seats.

philipos

I'm looking for one ticket for Leicester on 19 Feb. I thought I wouldn't be able to go to the game so promised my season ticket to a friend but now find that I can go so just need a ticket! I can't even get one from the club if any come up as even though I'm a season ticket holder, I'm not an Official Member! So if anyone can help, I'd be grateful.

hp88

Think they’re doing it by price band, everyone I know who has one was in the £72/£40 band, we’re in £90 so just waiting for the email, certain we will get tickets but I don’t want to be up in the gods at Wembley.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Think they’re doing it by price band, everyone I know who has one was in the £72/£40 band, we’re in £90 so just waiting for the email, certain we will get tickets but I don’t want to be up in the gods at Wembley.
Hope you're wrong as I went for the £72... :nervous:

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Seen someone on another forum say they've had £80 taken so two of the £40 tickets. So maybe they've finished £72 and moved on, or perhaps they're doing a block at a time because there are some £40 seats at the front behind the goals; in front of the £72 seats.
Looks like I got £40 tickets - I applied for the standing so hopefully I get the ones behind the goal rather than high up

AndyMUFC

Never seen so many people desperate to see money leave their bank account :lol:

We applied for the £100s and nothing been charged yet, better hold up on ordering our prawn sandwiches for the day…
I applied for the £100 too and haven’t heard anything, it does sound like they’re going by price band.

JonSlu

They're doing it cat by cat, we bought 3 in atmosphere (got the £40 ones) and 3 in cat 1 which we're still waiting for.
Seems like it. I had the £72 ones go out this morning at the same time as a mate of mine. I'm also still waiting on my Cat 1 application and I know someone else who is too.

JonSlu

Seems like it. I had the £72 ones go out this morning at the same time as a mate of mine. I'm also still waiting on my Cat 1 application and I know someone else who is too.
Got Cat 5!