g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

AndyMUFC

Money taken. Sounds like everyone havs been successful, I reckon they just say it to cover their backs.

Jpar

I’d no issue sending on relevant info but to just be dismissed over the phone and be told send a email isn’t good enough. Surely they can nominate one member of staff who deals with this take relevant info and then I can email the proof. Just felt like they didn’t care over the phone as I spent 3/4 mins explaining the story without him interrupting me
Can I ask what were you expecting here? Sounds like the club asked you to send all the information to a specific team to deal with it. Why does it matter if it was over the phone or email? Emails are a lot easier to refer back to as then they don't have to go back listening to phone calls(assuming their calls are recorded).

I'm not having a go, I'm just genuinely curious as to what your thought process with this was?

Paul Scholes

I have a ticket for the FA cup final at tier 5. If someone like to switch from tier 1 please contact me. One Love One United

simons104

Anyone know if official members can forward tickets? Got two tickets to arsenal in the ballot but can't make it now. I can't seem to forward them on the website. Trying to send them on to a friend

Last edited:

Robin

Anyone know if official members can forward tickets? Got two tickets to arsenal in the ballot but can't make it now. I can't seem to forward them on the website. Trying to send them on to a friend
Members can’t officially forward tickets , you can just send the QR code via WhatsApp, something you wont be able to do next season

simons104

Members can’t officially forward tickets , you can just send the QR code via WhatsApp, something you wont be able to do next season
How do I do that? Log into the utd app. Open the tickets up and take a screenshot? Can I do that now or does the QR code refresh every x hours?

Last edited:

Pablo76

Out of curiosity, what’s the actual waiting time for a ST these days? An online search suggests 120,000 people or approximately 25 years.

That can’t be right surely? Maybe 25 years ago! :lol:

Robin

Out of curiosity, what’s the actual waiting time for a ST these days? An online search suggests 120,000 people or approximately 25 years.

That can’t be right surely? Maybe 25 years ago! :lol:
This waiting list is a joke , I’ve known people on the so called waiting list ring up the day after the renewal deadline day ( coming up ) and just buy a season ticket. I think with this new ticketing system coming in next season getting tickets is going to be a lot easier. However you are going to have to be a member , no screenshots of tickets as the ticket will be locked to your phone , I am sure there will be ways around the system but remains to be seen

BrayRed

This waiting list is a joke , I’ve known people on the so called waiting list ring up the day after the renewal deadline day ( coming up ) and just buy a season ticket. I think with this new ticketing system coming in next season getting tickets is going to be a lot easier. However you are going to have to be a member , no screenshots of tickets as the ticket will be locked to your phone , I am sure there will be ways around the system but remains to be seen
Aren't the days of ringing up after renewal deadline gone ?
Cup season ticket holders and those with a deposit paid are first in line no ?

Robin

Aren't the days of ringing up after renewal deadline gone ?
Cup season ticket holders and those with a deposit paid are first in line no ?
I still think there will be a few season tickets available for next season , however that depends on how many of those tickets United syphon off for exec tickets all over the ground. Last season I managed to re locate 2 of our East T2 tickets to East T1, when I next looked those old seats were available on a game by game basis as £350+ exec seats

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Absolutely chancing my arm here as I know it's pretty much a nailed on no but if anyone has a spare for Brighton away on the last game of the season, I'll snap your hand off for it.
Once again crying into the ether here but if anyone has a spare for this, I'm the hottest date you'll ever have.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Biggest long shot attempted on here.

Anyone near/coming via Newport Pagnell services? Need a pair picking up for the match tonight. One of them can be yours.

Form a queue please

gfactor86

Massive long shot here. Any single spares for the FA Cup final. I will be very happy to take :)
Thanks

Ober tan

M27-RED

Anyone had an email about collection at Brighton? Had one ticket through the post but noting for the other plus no email off the club?

K Stand Knut

Ok that goes against everything online, at the fans forum, and we have seen post covid.
I’m only passing on what he was told the other day.

I think what the club publish and the truth are often poles apart.

I know quite a few people who have rang up the day after renewal day and got a new ST

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I’m only passing on what he was told the other day.

I think what the club publish and the truth are often poles apart.

I know quite a few people who have rang up the day after renewal day and got a new ST
That was all true pre covid. Last few years has been madness with cup ST's etc. The odd person has got a ST move, that's about it.

Trust me we know all the tricks and have had nothing.

K Stand Knut

That was all true pre covid. Last few years has been madness with cup ST's etc. The odd person has got a ST move, that's about it.

Trust me we know all the tricks and have had nothing.
Ok. Like I said, I can only pass on what I’ve been told. Not long until we find out.

In other news, renewal rates compared to previous seasons are also massively down so there might be hope for everyone

BrayRed

Ok. Like I said, I can only pass on what I’ve been told. Not long until we find out.

In other news, renewal rates compared to previous seasons are also massively down so there might be hope for everyone
When's the last day to renew this year out of interest

Whatsername

Anyone had an email about collection at Brighton? Had one ticket through the post but noting for the other plus no email off the club?
Same here, only my son’s arrived this morning and mine usually gets delivered at the same time. I’ve checked emails including spam and there’s nothing about collecting the other.

gfactor86

Cup

Cup final ticket release this morning for those eligible. Looks like there’s only Club Wembley £225 tickets remaining.
Thanks managed to get one in my basket, but not eligible. I only have membership :-(

Sounds of the Aquarium

Who's eligible now out of interest? Have some buddies who want to go, who are just members.
Ticket release: There will be a ticket release for any eligible fans who did not apply in the original ballot, and Red Level Season Ticket holders who purchased all home cup games and a ticket for the semi-final, at 10am, Wednesday 8th May. Please be aware the majority of seats available will be restricted view and Club Wembley seat-only (priced up to £295).