All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Robin

Donation or leaving empty would have allowed me to be in the first ballot.

I didn't know this but sold because I thought it would be better the seat wasn't empty. It was a fairly last minute decision.

Pretty sure they sold my two seats for £250 a pop so not sure why I am being penalised so heavily.
This is why United would love to get rid of as many season tickets as they can, a friend of mine sold one of his back to the club for Arsenal but was sat in the seat next to it. The lad in the seat was on holiday from Brazil and had bought the seat from a ticket agency for £250 !! That’s a disgrace

FirstMatch1991

This is why United would love to get rid of as many season tickets as they can, a friend of mine sold one of his back to the club for Arsenal but was sat in the seat next to it. The lad in the seat was on holiday from Brazil and had bought the seat from a ticket agency for £250 !! That’s a disgrace
If true this is shocking

MUFC9032

2 tickets next to each other available for Newcastle game. N2403.
Face Value: £120
Will accept £80

eugegall

I finally get a chance to buy tickets at 10am tomorrow for the final.

Can anyone screenshot or tell me roughly how many are left as of right now please?

Cheers

JB7

I finally get a chance to buy tickets at 10am tomorrow for the final.

Can anyone screenshot or tell me roughly how many are left as of right now please?

Cheers
150 odd of the normal tickets priced £70-115. 120 odd of the £225-250 Club Wembley ones. But there will probably be more than that so I wouldn't be worried, you'll get one.

eugegall

150 odd of the normal tickets priced £70-115. 120 odd of the £225-250 Club Wembley ones. But there will probably be more than that so I wouldn't be worried, you'll get one.
Great news! Thanks for that mate.

mu57afa

spare single available for Newcastle in S125, pretty much bang on the halfway line and not too far from the director's box

KKidAA

Single available N1407 - halfway line, great view. Face value £53 but will take £40. Cutting it fine I know.

Dying of man flu and the bloke next to me is getting on in years - don't make me have to go and risk his health (and mine).

hp88

Anyone managed to change the ownership of their season ticket this season?

eugegall

Guys how does away ballots work?

I'm a silver season ticket holder and have never bid for away games.

Would I qualify even if I wanted to?

Bosws87

Guys how does away ballots work?

I'm a silver season ticket holder and have never bid for away games.

Would I qualify even if I wanted to?
Silver and opted in all cup schemes and you just apply on the website put into a random draw and will charged if lucky. Not sure if you have to of been in the cup scheme for the prior year that might be the only difference.

Cambion

Two tickets going for free in nw quadrant for Newcastle. Can't go at late notice, just need 2 member ids to transfer the tickets

eugegall

Silver and opted in all cup schemes and you just apply on the website put into a random draw and will charged if lucky. Not sure if you have to of been in the cup scheme for the prior year that might be the only difference.
Doh!

Wish I had known that 19 games ago haha.

Next season...

AndyMUFC

Has anyone tried calling the ticket office regarding moving seats yet?

Just been told to keep checking the website over the course of the week.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Has anyone tried calling the ticket office regarding moving seats yet?

Just been told to keep checking the website over the course of the week.
When they say check the website - do they mean the "Replace Seat" option when you click on your season ticket? I tried to move ours last season but they only had single seats available - guessing there could be more this time after how this season has panned out.

AndyMUFC

When they say check the website - do they mean the "Replace Seat" option when you click on your season ticket? I tried to move ours last season but they only had single seats available - guessing there could be more this time after how this season has panned out.
Yeah that’s right, he just said to keep checking the ‘Replace Seat’ option this week as the seats should be put on there at some point.

benjpuki

Yeah that’s right, he just said to keep checking the ‘Replace Seat’ option this week as the seats should be put on there at some point.
Also keeping an eye on this, spoke to the office this morning. Is it possible to replace both seats at the same time to avoid being separated? Have been trying to relocate seats for a few years now.

Robin

Also keeping an eye on this, spoke to the office this morning. Is it possible to replace both seats at the same time to avoid being separated? Have been trying to relocate seats for a few years now.
Yes, I moved 2 of mine from East T 2 to East T 1 last season, wasn’t a problem

gfactor86

Loads of tickets for grabs for the final. Not for members, assume any ST holders who haven't got can get them

gfactor86

Still on the hunt for 1x ticket for the final. If anyone knows of spares then please let me know!

Alternatively if you're a ST holder and want to give me your ST number to purchase on the website then that would be amazing too!

misterbigalow

I wondered that, the two of us here have been checking regularly this week and haven’t had the option available.
I saw it come on at around 10am on Tuesday, clicked on it and it tried to load the seat map but then just gave a message saying you're not able to buy in this area, I thought they might just be getting it ready as it was only on for around 10 minutes (I kept refreshing, it could only have been clickable around 15 minutes at most) but maybe that was it? Can't believe it would have been that short a timeframe to do it when they don't announce when it's happening though, but maybe they did that just to say they've done it, and maybe I wasn't able to move because there wasn't anything available in my section, who knows!

benjpuki

I saw it come on at around 10am on Tuesday, clicked on it and it tried to load the seat map but then just gave a message saying you're not able to buy in this area, I thought they might just be getting it ready as it was only on for around 10 minutes (I kept refreshing, it could only have been clickable around 15 minutes at most) but maybe that was it? Can't believe it would have been that short a timeframe to do it when they don't announce when it's happening though, but maybe they did that just to say they've done it, and maybe I wasn't able to move because there wasn't anything available in my section, who knows!
I also experienced this. From my research (searching twitter!) this happened to somebody else, they called the club and apparently the button went live for enforced seat moves only and would go live again this week if any were available. I have been checking constantly and haven’t seen it go live and with the news of season ticket sell outs via the club on twitter, anyone’s guess now.

Reactions: Rood

wozza

I also experienced this. From my research (searching twitter!) this happened to somebody else, they called the club and apparently the button went live for enforced seat moves only and would go live again this week if any were available. I have been checking constantly and haven’t seen it go live and with the news of season ticket sell outs via the club on twitter, anyone’s guess now.
The move seat process is really poor. It lacks any transparency and leaves supporters in the dark as the club does not clearly state whether it is offering seat moves or not. If you look at many other clubs, they make it very clear how the move seat process works.

misterbigalow

Aah that's good to know, that they were doing enforced seat moves at that time rather than us wanting to change, so there's still hope I guess, fingers crossed for us all, but yeah, the sell out post might have killed any hope we had!

misterbigalow

The move seat process is really poor. It lacks any transparency and leaves supporters in the dark as the club does not clearly state whether it is offering seat moves or not. If you look at many other clubs, they make it very clear how the move seat process works.
Completely agree with this, it seems other clubs give a clear timeframe of when you can attempt to move, but it seems Man Utd just hide behind the fact that they've got the most season ticket holders, a massive waiting list, etc, every single year, it's a shame they can't be more transparent

Last edited:

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Seat moves available now. No pair Avila or lower down in ST2 than where we already are - same as last year

AndyMUFC

Managed to move a little higher as my current seat was low enough for the managers and linesman to block part of the pitch at times so I’m happy with that.