All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Robin

I managed to swap 2 season tickets last season from East 2 to East 1 but they had a seat in between.The chap in between has always moved over no problem but I have now managed to swap again to get 2 together along with my other family ones. I also told my branch who managed to swap 8 high in the NW quad down the NE quad J stand rail seats, a 6 together and 2 just in front, a great result. A lot of the expensive seats in South and North low down were just singles but there was a lot of availability in J stand.

Whatsername

We’ve swapped from East lower to the lower section of the NW quad. It says that it’s safe standing on the plan so I assume it’s being installed in that corner over the Summer. I wasn’t that bothered about moving, I liked where we were, but I sit with my son and he wanted to be closer to the Stretford End.

misterbigalow

I was able to move to an end seat, bit lower down but it'll be fine hopefully, which will hopefully put an end to being stood over for the whole game by the people who knew each other around me, and moving away from a massive giant two rows right in front of me too, ha!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Single ticket potentially on offer.

I've been offered 4 tickets at work for club Wembley tickets with the United fans. It's £500 each and sold in pairs.

I have 3 in my group including me and we are looking for a fourth. Please let me know if anyone is keen for a single and I can check if it's still available.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
I'm not going to the match but a friend who I'm travelling down to London with is after a spare for tomorrow.

Massive long shot but if anyone's trying to shift one give me a shout.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

I've been offered 4 tickets at work for club Wembley tickets with the United fans. It's £500 each and sold in pairs.

I have 3 in my group including me and we are looking for a fourth. Please let me know if anyone is keen for a single and I can check if it's still available.
No more PMs please. Someone's nabbed it pending availability. Thanks

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

No more PMs please. Someone's nabbed it pending availability. Thanks
Re-opening interest on this.

The buyer has expressed interest but not yet confirmed and paid. Given the time to Kick Off I need to know who wants it and who can pay the ticket price, as I dont' want to be left £500 short. I'm giving the existing buyer another 1-2 hours to reply.

Club Wembley, VIP lounge access and sat with United fans. Please DM me if interested.

gfactor86

The buyer has expressed interest but not yet confirmed and paid. Given the time to Kick Off I need to know who wants it and who can pay the ticket price, as I dont' want to be left £500 short. I'm giving the existing buyer another 1-2 hours to reply.

Club Wembley, VIP lounge access and sat with United fans. Please DM me if interested.
probably £400 too expensive for me

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

Apologies to VP89 - I misread his message and tried to take one for £250. It is £500. Club wembley cheeky gits!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I managed to swap 2 season tickets last season from East 2 to East 1 but they had a seat in between.The chap in between has always moved over no problem but I have now managed to swap again to get 2 together along with my other family ones. I also told my branch who managed to swap 8 high in the NW quad down the NE quad J stand rail seats, a 6 together and 2 just in front, a great result. A lot of the expensive seats in South and North low down were just singles but there was a lot of availability in J stand.
Ye that's due to the large group moving from J Stand to Old TRA above the tunnel

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Unable to shift this ticket.

£500 was face value. DM me your best price because I don't want to lose money and I don't want to sell to a non United supporter. I won't sell for profit.

Thanks

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Heading to the game on my own today be for kick off. Please drop me a DM if anyone is up for a pint before.

Decade long lurker

Feck them pubs around the ground. Had enough of those. Treated like cattle. Pints of piss. Bit naff but the united fanzone right beside the green zone is fine. Beer. Plenty of room. Plenty of grub

Big Andy

Bloke
So I've bought a Membership for the first time in ages. mainly due to receiving forwarded tickets and not wanting the person sending to get banned for sending whatsapped tickets, which is what I've been doing the last few years.

Are tickets that go to members done on a ballot basis or first come first served these days? My issue is that I would like to take my kids to a "bigger" game rather than the shit ones that nobody really wants to go to, but I don't want to miss the deadlines.

Anyone know how it works?

daveoliver91

Got £35 taken off today with no message nor warning - I don't mind, but I am sure they could have done it in a better way..

thebelfastboy

Tried to take £40 from my account today and it was blocked by the bank. Had no idea it was a recurring payment???

Is it??

Whatsername

There’s £20 gone from my bank account too, assume it’s an auto renew for a forwarding membership I took out for a family member so they could use mine or my son’s season tickets if either of us couldn’t make it.

Didn't realise it was auto renew though and pretty sure it wasn’t last season as I remember renewing it manually several months into the season when I needed to forward a ticket to them.

Chumpsbechumps

I turned off auto Rene there after seeing them take the money (didn’t realise it was on).

Anybody know how I get a refund ?

Red00012

Anyone just get an unexplained £20 taken from their account by 'MUFC tickets'? No email from the club.
Membership

it’s auto renew unless you untick it …also it was 15 % off during the week . I’ve 3 memberships and I reckon I saved £20. I untick auto renew straight away.

CodeRed

Had a season ticket for decades and today looked at my bank account and £35 deducted.
Then I wondered when the renewal deadline was as I've been busy and found out I've missed it by 2 weeks. So my season ticket has now gone.
To be honest I'm a bit numb as I've had it a long time but frankly OK with losing it. End of an era really and just not enjoyed going in a long time.
Still not sure why £35 is going out of my account.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Had a season ticket for decades and today looked at my bank account and £35 deducted.
Then I wondered when the renewal deadline was as I've been busy and found out I've missed it by 2 weeks. So my season ticket has now gone.
To be honest I'm a bit numb as I've had it a long time but frankly OK with losing it. End of an era really and just not enjoyed going in a long time.
Still not sure why £35 is going out of my account.
Probably membership autorenewal - many had this unexpected surprise recently

Smudgers

Anyone tried to do anything with this ticketing app , looks a bit of a mare , or is it that the Man Utd app is awful , or is it me being a Luddite , why do they make it so difficult!!!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Anyone tried to do anything with this ticketing app , looks a bit of a mare , or is it that the Man Utd app is awful , or is it me being a Luddite , why do they make it so difficult!!!
Just ignored the emails so far - seems a ball ache !

K Stand Knut

Not sure what you’ve been asked to do but I found it all really, really easy and I was pleasantly surprised.

the app and website are shite but actually they work reasonably well. The app for match day particularly

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
My mum and dad got the email about forwarding/donating tickets as a test on the app.

When they try and do that, they come up as not available. Anyone else have that?

I've still not idea why they've done all this. Having tickets saved on your Google wallet was probably the best of both worlds. This just seems too confusing.

I have a friend who changed phones a couple of days ago. He has the same number but now can't get on the app. When he tries contacting the club, nobody responds.

K Stand Knut

My mum and dad got the email about forwarding/donating tickets as a test on the app.

When they try and do that, they come up as not available. Anyone else have that?

I've still not idea why they've done all this. Having tickets saved on your Google wallet was probably the best of both worlds. This just seems too confusing.

I have a friend who changed phones a couple of days ago. He has the same number but now can't get on the app. When he tries contacting the club, nobody responds.
well, this bit isn’t true.

If your friend set up his ticket on his Old phone knowing he might get a new phone after it, I think he has been a bit daft. There is a clear warning during the process that says all tickets will be locked to that specific phone. He probably should have waited.

They just need to call the club and have the device swapped over.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
The App seems to be working fine for me. But the App being registered to 1 device is going to make it much more difficult to pass on tickets (unless you forward each match to a member / pay £10 each time) which I guess is the club's intention.

Question - I understand that if you refund a Home Cup game back to the club then it impacts away eligibility. What about if you forward/donate Home Cup games? And do the forwarded tickets then need to be used/scanned in order for it to "count"?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
The App seems to be working fine for me. But the App being registered to 1 device is going to make it much more difficult to pass on tickets (unless you forward each match to a member / pay £10 each time) which I guess is the club's intention.

Question - I understand that if you refund a Home Cup game back to the club then it impacts away eligibility. What about if you forward/donate Home Cup games? And do the forwarded tickets then need to be used/scanned in order for it to "count"?
They're charging to forward tickets now?!