All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Schemie

Looking for two together in the Stretty for West Ham in the cup next week.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Not surprised they are raising prices now they no longer need to keep fans happy longer term. They have been frozen a long time.

I expect them to rise several times, if not most years, this decade, probably by 30-40% total. I think mine, Stretford End T2, will be much closer to a grand than £700 by 2030.

Bosws87

5% increase all around by the looks of it.

Also will have to use your season ticket for a minimum of 75% of games next season or lose it.

Renewal deadline is Friday 5th May payment wise.

hp88

Had mine ST since 2009 and it's first time it's gone up, right time to do it really.

Cpt Negative

Had mine ST since 2009 and it's first time it's gone up, right time to do it really.
Exact opposite for me. Wrong time to do it. People are skint and we’re about to be bought by owners that have more money than we can fathom.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
5% increase all around by the looks of it.

Also will have to use your season ticket for a minimum of 75% of games next season or lose it.

Renewal deadline is Friday 5th May payment wise.
Yeah, ensuring Old Trafford is full is a good policy. We have good options to forward to another member or sell back to club.

hp88

Exact opposite for me. Wrong time to do it. People are skint and we’re about to be bought by owners that have more money than we can fathom.
Thinking more about the performance on the pitch as we have been watching shite for years :lol:

But yeah fully understand your view as well, it’s a strange time as we’re in process of changing ownership.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Thinking more about the performance on the pitch as we have been watching shite for years :lol:

But yeah fully understand your view as well, it’s a strange time as we’re in process of changing ownership.
The only reason ticket prices have been frozen is for political reasons. They are underpriced for open market value. Now they are selling, there is no need for the club to keep freezing to buy positive sentiment.

Bring on utd

Can you check on your account anywhere how many games you have attended/passed on to memeber?

JonSlu

Does anyone know if we beat Barca in the Europa League are we guaranteed to play one of the group winners or can we play anyone?
We would play one of the group winners. First leg at home, second leg away. Cannot be drawn against Arsenal. Not sure if we can be drawn against Real Sociedad.

Reactions: Rood

Lenny1810

Can you check on your account anywhere how many games you have attended/passed on to memeber?
Yeah, under history. You can see the name of who you have forwarded to. Doesnt list if you attended the game though m, just has your name against the ticket you never forwarded on.

TheRedDevil2019

Beers and some beverages are well below market rates. I'm expecting that £3 a beer on the concourse to hit a fiver next season.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Come to the Stretford End/TRA.

We get pints of Madri for £3.

And people still buy said bottles of piss
Yeh been in there mate - far better getting draft, no idea why they cant just roll it out across the ground.

Okey

We would play one of the group winners. First leg at home, second leg away. Cannot be drawn against Arsenal. Not sure if we can be drawn against Real Sociedad.
Is the first leg at home thing a given? Would help me conclude my logistics planning before Thursday.

redrudders

Hi,

Not sure if this has been answered previously but can you use a photo of your ST to get into the ground, as in will the QR code work from a photo?

Thanks.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
I pay for both mine and my mum's tickets; now just short of £2k for the pair, not including cup runs or European aways. Football is becoming unaffordable!

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I pay for both mine and my mum's tickets; now just short of £2k for the pair, not including cup runs or European aways. Football is becoming unaffordable!
Yep the increase means I'm paying just over £1500 for my pair pre-cup games. This season has been an absolute killer with the home games in every cup.

locklust

Probably clutching at straws here, but do you guys think they'll be another small return release for Barcelona either today or tomorrow?

Dan_F

Hi,

Not sure if this has been answered previously but can you use a photo of your ST to get into the ground, as in will the QR code work from a photo?

Thanks.
QR will scan no problem. Whether it’s technically allowed if someone asks to see it, I’m not too sure.

Whatsername

Yep the increase means I'm paying just over £1500 for my pair pre-cup games. This season has been an absolute killer with the home games in every cup.
It really has. It got to the point where I was hoping for away draws.
I pay upfront for mine and my son’s tickets and he pays me back for his over the course of the year but it’s still another £80+ to spend out in May.

The annoying thing is that he’s 22 so he’s in the age range for a youth season ticket but there’s a limited number of those and not every 18-25 year old is eligible so he’s having to pay full adult price.