All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

JB7

Genuinely had no idea Madri wasn't available all over the ground. How poor is that.

RedDevilLucio

I normally get a bottle of stow ford press a bottle of Carling a plastic cup and make a snakebite for frig sake Madri would be better. I’m in W3105

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
United need to be careful with this Madri / Carling carry on, could cause a mutiny.

Stretford end lads getting themselves a nice pint of Madri whilst we slum it on warm Carling. It's outrageous.

Bosws87

Mines £760 for the next season in the safe standing section.

Can’t really grumble when I know the price of season tickets for a lot of other clubs.

I asked my city mates but they ain’t heard anything about there prices for next year yet.

TenOuttaTenHag

Yeah, I want to move us. We're probably in line with the penalty spot so not completely in the corner but nonetheless for the money I could have a better view.
I’m similar insofar as I am up in the Quad and paying a heavier price for tickets there, than I would behind the goals. Which I would take over being in the Quadrant.

TenOuttaTenHag

Any news on the Cup Final Additional Ballot?

Talk about leaving it late for travel and accommodation, if needed.

TenOuttaTenHag

It is leaving it late but I would take having to drive there and back Sunday if I were to get lucky in the ballot to be fair
Aye. That’s what it would take for a lot.
Can’t imagine too many overseas fans wishing for flights and accommodation.
See how it goes.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Not able to make the Barcelona game on Thursday so I have a single available. Prefer to sell to a member. DM me if you want it.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I've just spent 20 minutes on a fecking Eurostar desperately trying to get the WiFi to send that.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Few Brentford available on the website. Just managed to get a single and a few left.

TomMUFC94

Still after a Barca ticket, so if any member has one going then message me please :)

Pego

I'd love to have even warm Carling at Old Trafford, doesn't have to be Madri!

I'm still looking for 3 tickets to Southampton game on March 11th.

We're open for any tickets, so please PM me if you have a ticket / tickets available!

Last edited:

Ober tan

April:
Newcastle v Utd Sun 1st 4.30pm
Utd v Brentford Wed 5th 8pm
Utd v Everton Sat 8th 12.30pm
Forest v Utd Sat 15th 5.30pm
Utd v Chelsea Sat 22nd 5.30pm but moves to Sunday 2pm if in EL or moves again if in FA Cup
Spurs v Utd Thurs 27th 8.15pm
Utd v Villa Sun 30th 2pm

JB7

April:
Utd v Chelsea Sat 22nd 5.30pm but moves to Sunday 2pm if in EL or moves again if in FA Cup
Utd v Villa Sun 30th 2pm
Forest also moves if we are still in the Europa.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Forest also moves if we are still in the Europa.
Was looking at some of the live games after Europa or Fa Cup dates and the potential for them to be moved. Mad none of this is taken into consideration before they announce these dates.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
April:
Utd v Villa Sun 30th 2pm
What is the justification behind moving Villa to the Sunday - it's not even been selected for TV! I really needed that one to be on the Saturday ffs

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
What is the justification behind moving Villa to the Sunday - it's not even been selected for TV! I really needed that one to be on the Saturday ffs
It's because we are now playing Spurs on the Thursday.

I got a Brentford this afternoon only for it to be announced when I am on holiday. If anyone wants to swap Brentford for Villa I am your man.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
The draft Madri was something TRA negotiated for their section but I have zero idea why it can't be rolled out wider.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
It's because we are now playing Spurs on the Thursday.

I got a Brentford this afternoon only for it to be announced when I am on holiday. If anyone wants to swap Brentford for Villa I am your man.
Makes sense, I'll blame BT Sport for putting Spurs on the Thursday then. I've been longing for a 3pm Saturday home game, ironically Palace (which I think is the only 3pm we've had at home ) is the only game I've not been able to make all season!

JB7

The draft Madri was something TRA negotiated for their section but I have zero idea why it can't be rolled out wider.
That's the bit that confuses me; TRA have always been clear that things rolled out as a trial in the section such as £3 drinks should be rolled out stadium wide. That was why I thought Madri was on tap around the stadium and it's poor that the club hasn't done so. Makes no odds to me as I won't touch it but poor either way.

TenOuttaTenHag

Seemingly money has started to leave accounts for the second ballot for cup final tickets. No emails from Club as yet.