All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

JB7

Sure you've all weekend to get that sorted :lol:

Have to wait until Monday to see where I stand & then see if I can sort something reasonable to get to seville at a weeks notice. Where there's a will there's a way fingers crossed.

I'm Ireland based and with St Patrick's day & Bank holiday flights are probably worse than going from Manchester
:lol: yeah I'm only messing, fill your boots lads.

GNRMUFC

Same here. This ticket release thing working for me.
If anyone has a couple for the FA Cup game (likely Sunday 19th), I'd happily take them please. Or Single in the East stand.
I've a pair in N1408 if you want

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Some will appear on here in the next few days pal, you'll get one
Yeah, I'd imagine a few will come up. Probably be a few drops on the website randomly next week as well.

The bizarre thing is the majority of those games will have loads of spares knocking about. But doing it likes this just causes stress for people who aren't ticket savvy/on forums etc.
Main stress was my 18 month year old trying to grab my ipad off me every 2 mins, magic.

Rooney24

Does anyone know why seats show up, you click in them, then flash for a few seconds but you can't put them in the basket?

It looks like the are available but I can't seem to buy them

BrayRed

:lol: yeah I'm only messing, fill your boots lads.
Haha I know, only winding you up.

Sorted Betis at home in the original sale myself.

The rest are a nightmare at the moment, flights through the roof to Manchester from Ireland for most games in the next few weeks, bank holidays, rugby etc

Hoping to sort Betis away on Monday once it hits 1 credit, won't be cheap travel wise but honestly worth it

Sounds of the Aquarium

Same here. This ticket release thing working for me.
If anyone has a couple for the FA Cup game (likely Sunday 19th), I'd happily take them please. Or Single in the East stand.
i will have a single in E333. im on holiday 16th -22nd so am missing Betis away and Fulham home

Sounds of the Aquarium

Does anyone know why seats show up, you click in them, then flash for a few seconds but you can't put them in the basket?

It looks like the are available but I can't seem to buy them
someone already has got them , you need to just click on "find tickets for me" and it will grab you anything free

Bojack93

Looking for 3 tickets to the villa game, please let me know if you can help :)

Sounds of the Aquarium

Great city, but not a long turnaround between fixtures + clearly not as saucy a pull as Barcelona.
looks like you are right on this one, they have already dropped 2 and 1 credit dates. loads of tickets available still. i have to give this one a swerve but will be back on the next one.

Terri6767

Hi Guys
Single Betis and Fulham cup available East stand ,discounted if take both games.
Thanks

SAM2022

Hi I'm new to all this . I'm looking for 4 tickets for the Southampton game. 2x 2 pair even.

I've just been scammed on Twitter for 4.
There a bday present for my dad's 60th. Any help or info would be great. Thanks

M27-RED

Hi Guys Really Struggling to find a decent route to seville! Any Suggestions Would Be Great

TOC77

2 available for Fulham in cup. Stretford End £74 FV for pair. Members only.

Ober tan

Hi Guys Really Struggling to find a decent route to seville! Any Suggestions Would Be Great
Seen people book via Tenerife. Do it as singles though, it won't show if you just type from Manchester to Seville.

simons104

Anybody got any idea when the Chelsea game might be on? A Weekday in May?

M Utd

Hi, I'm looking for a pair of tickets to Southampton game on Sunday 12th for me and the lad. Please let me know if you have any going?

Lloydy_

Hi, After x2 tickets for the villa game at home on 30/04, both members.
Thanks !

BrayRed

Quick question guys, do many travel solo to European aways?

Want to do Betis next week once it's hits 1 credit tomorrow but I'll be solo travelling

JonSlu

Seen people book via Tenerife. Do it as singles though, it won't show if you just type from Manchester to Seville.
We were about to book via Tenerife until we noticed there's two airports (North & South) and we'd be flying into one and out of the other. We're going via Gran Canaria.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Quick question guys, do many travel solo to European aways?

Want to do Betis next week once it's hits 1 credit tomorrow but I'll be solo travelling
I wouldn't let it put you off. Seen a fair few do it solo, if you're sociable enough you'll get chatting away in the bars if that's what you're after.

M27-RED

We were about to book via Tenerife until we noticed there's two airports (North & South) and we'd be flying into one and out of the other. We're going via Gran Canaria.
Heard quite a few goin via tenerife/gran caneria. Were Going via palma Tuesday till Friday.

M27-RED

Betis Away going to 0 credits. The amount of tickets left must be close or over 1,000.