All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Mepp

Got my cup season ticket after being on the 10 game priority list.

Not sure how you get a full season ticket when I've paid my £100 to be on the waiting list, I've got premium membership and cup season ticket priority yet not had a chance at a season ticket. I'm just being mugged off aren't I?

RedDevilLucio

Not sure how you get a full season ticket when I've paid my £100 to be on the waiting list, I've got premium membership and cup season ticket priority yet not had a chance at a season ticket. I'm just being mugged off aren't I?
Maybe there will be priority for 2nd year cup season ticket holders next year.

Lou Macari man

I’m just waiting to see if i can get a cup ST this year but seems unlikely i’ve called the ticket office today and they said not a chance any will come down to general sale

Sounds of the Aquarium

Does it look like it's going to sell out ? I either have 7 or 9 attendances (depends if it counts if I forwarded a ticket to a linked account. Pretty sure Burnley got disregarded else I would have been 7 or 10)

southlegend

Does it look like it's going to sell out ? I either have 7 or 9 attendances (depends if it counts if I forwarded a ticket to a linked account. Pretty sure Burnley got disregarded else I would have been 7 or 10)
Looks like there's a few hundred left.

Was hoping to get a new one for the upcoming season, but I've just spoken to the ticket office and they expect to sell out to people renewing following 22/23.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Putting in an early bid for a single to whatever home game we may potentially have on the first weekend in September. Flying into Manchester to go to a gig in Sheffield on the Saturday night so hoping to combine the two.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Just about to renew my membership for next season. Can you pay for 2 memberships on 1 card?

No Love

Utd playing Bilbao at the Aviva in pre-season then. Couple of guys from work want to bring their little ones to it - any idea how would they go about getting tickets for it?

stu_1992

Utd playing Bilbao at the Aviva in pre-season then. Couple of guys from work want to bring their little ones to it - any idea how would they go about getting tickets for it?
Last couple of Dublin games were sold through ticketmaster if I recall correctly, so I expect it will be the same again, as opposed to buying them through the club.

Doesn't seem to be any official details out there about when they'll be on sale yet anyway. I am waiting impatiently.

Social Faux Pas

I have recently moved to the UK and have bought my first United membership for the next season. I would like to take my wife as well to some games. I wanted to know if there is a way for me to make sure we sit together for the games. Is it possible? What will I have to do so we can buy tickets together?

Last edited:

Sounds of the Aquarium

Looks like there's a few hundred left.

Was hoping to get a new one for the upcoming season, but I've just spoken to the ticket office and they expect to sell out to people renewing following 22/23.
They ended up opening up renewals to everyone who had a cup season ticket last season and despite there being a less number of tickets available than last season there are still a load of tickets left.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I have recently moved to the UK and have bought my first United membership for the next season. I would like to take my wife as well to some games. I wanted to know if there is a way for me to make sure we sit together for the games. Is it possible? What will I have to do so we can buy tickets together?
Both will need a membership and then apply together under the one account for the games (1st batch likely to be on sale next week for all games outside of City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea which will be ballots)

You will also get them off here if you have a membership(s). It's probably easier on here than navigating the United website later in the season.

Social Faux Pas

Both will need a membership and then apply together under the one account for the games (1st batch likely to be on sale next week for all games outside of City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea which will be ballots)

You will also get them off here if you have a membership(s). It's probably easier on here than navigating the United website later in the season.
Ok. Thanks for your help, mate.

Cambion

Anyone got England Macedonia tickets? If so have you received them? Not got mine yet,I have been trying to speak to FA ticketing and it is impossible to get through.

JB7

Anyone got England Macedonia tickets? If so have you received them? Not got mine yet,I have been trying to speak to FA ticketing and it is impossible to get through.
Yeah, my email tickets arrived on Friday. Paper tickets usually arrive the week before the game so I wouldn't worry too much unless they haven't come by about Thursday.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Its up on Ticketmaster now if you happen to come across presale codes/links let me know
I was about to post the same

I am a member of fanrepublic so might get one there hopefully

How many do you need - I only need three

hp88

So is anyone going to take them up on this offer?

UPDATE YOUR DETAILS IF YOUR SEASON TICKET ISN'T IN YOUR NAME​
We know that over the years some Season Tickets have been passed down within families or given to a friend when the original holder decides to stop going. We are therefore welcoming any fan who is currently using a Season Ticket in someone else's name to let us know (by emailing ticketing@manutd.co.uk ) so we can update the name and associated details before next season. The deadline to do this is 5pm 16 June.

Any Season Tickets being put into new names will reset as 'red' level to ensure fairness. However, if you can prove via bank statements that the person currently using the ticket has done so for at least the last 3 years we will make the ticket 'silver' category and therefore eligible to apply for away games (subject to eligibility).

We strongly encourage any fan using a Season Ticket in someone else's name to do this before the deadline as it protects you from any potential sanction in the future should you be found to be using someone else's Season Ticket. It also means you can collect tickets with ID for example at European away games.​

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Where did you get this information from? I haven't seen it before
There was an email earlier about ticket touting which was sent to season ticket holders. This was the 3rd item on the email. Combining it with the touting email makes me think they are trying to fish out people who are breaking the rules :lol:

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
There was an email earlier about ticket touting which was sent to season ticket holders. This was the 3rd item on the email. Combining it with the touting email makes me think they are trying to fish out people who are breaking the rules :lol:
Same thing crossed my mind - if you show bank statement evidence of paying for a ticket for 3+ years, then essentially you are admitting the T&Cs were broken on the ST as it's against the rules to even pass on your ticket for face value outside the official forwarding system which only came in last season...

hp88

Same thing crossed my mind - if you show bank statement evidence of paying for a ticket for 3+ years, then essentially you are admitting the T&Cs were broken on the ST as it's against the rules to even pass on your ticket for face value outside the official forwarding system which only came in last season...
Yeah this is what I’m thinking as well, some of questions also gave me the feeling that they’re going to go all ‘Big Brother’ on us season and hit us with random ID checks.