All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

mlclauhk

Have bitten the bullet and booked flights to London for the coming weekend. If anyone happens to have a spare or would like to sell their ticket, please drop me a message!

For locals - is trying to get a ticket outside the stadium a bad idea?

ZupZup

You can try but just a warning that United end tickets are all digital only as far as I know... and I wouldn't be trusting anyone who says they will send me a digital ticket as it's way too easy to get scammed. You might possibly find someone selling a physical ticket in the neutral Club Wembley seats if those ones aren't digital too.

Red00012

Have bitten the bullet and booked flights to London for the coming weekend. If anyone happens to have a spare or would like to sell their ticket, please drop me a message!

The chances are it’s a 50/50 chance of getting in if you buy a tout. There’s nothing stopping him from selling that screenshot to 10 different people. If you do buy off a tout I’d be outside Wembley queueing to get in before the turnstiles open. You’re better off finding a Utd bar to be honest .

klayton88

I have just had £30 taken from my account by MUFC Ticketing and can't figure out what it is.

gfactor86

On the United ticket website, new FA CUP final tickets keep popping up on the stadium map. But when you go to click them you get this error message "This event is not available for sale". So you cannot add them to basket and purchase.

Any knowledge of why this is? I am logged in via my account and I am a ST holder, but wasn't invited into the ballot because I returned a cup ticket earlier in the season.

hughesie7

Has anyone heard anything regarding cup ST? We were meant to hear from the club today about them but so far I’ve not had an email.

Ober tan

On the United ticket website, new FA CUP final tickets keep popping up on the stadium map. But when you go to click them you get this error message "This event is not available for sale". So you cannot add them to basket and purchase.

Any knowledge of why this is? I am logged in via my account and I am a ST holder, but wasn't invited into the ballot because I returned a cup ticket earlier in the season.
Will only be available to those unsuccessful in the other ballots

Neo_Mufc

Anyone have experience purchasing tickets from twitter? I'm aware 95 per cent will be scams but I'm thinking if there is any safe way to do a trade.

I've seen a screenshot of a qr code with tickets but that can easily be reproduced and shared.

Any help would be great thanks

cbmufc

Anyone have experience purchasing tickets from twitter? I'm aware 95 per cent will be scams but I'm thinking if there is any safe way to do a trade.

I've seen a screenshot of a qr code with tickets but that can easily be reproduced and shared.

ensure you are stood outside the turnstile as it opens and get in immediately, failing that no guarantee someone won't scan in before I'm afraid.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

If this is for the cup final - just do not do it.

ZupZup

ensure you are stood outside the turnstile as it opens and get in immediately, failing that no guarantee someone won't scan in before I'm afraid.
I wouldn’t even suggest attempting this. It’s far too easy to just edit the digital ticket and put an old QR code on from any previous match. If you are going to part with a good chunk of money to a stranger… it’s just not worth the risk in my opinion with how many scammers are out there.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson

Only way I would do this if I was happy with the price would be to go to the turnstile with the seller and transfer money once it works.

K Stand Knut

Only way I would do this if I was happy with the price would be to go to the turnstile with the seller and transfer money once it works.
Or get them to transfer the ticket via e-Mail. There is no guarantee that the ticket hasn’t been sent a numbers of times but at least you’ll have the ticket details and name associated to the ST holder.

Personally, I wouldn’t trust anyone selling a ticket for Saturday. I haven’t heard of a single spare in the United end from anyone at any price. They are like literal rocking horse shit

Drizzle

What's accepted wisdom for where to park if driving down to Wembley on Saturday morning?

Would it be insane to park at Stanmore and get the tube in?

P0GBA

Gone back to the pre Seville figures now which is different to what was showing yesterday.

The figures posted yesterday were
12 credits 55
11 credits 85
10 credits 95
9 credits. 97
8 credits 145
7 credits 147
6 credits 203
5 credits 309
4 credits 389
3 credits 592
2 credits 865
1 credit 2485
The figures for European credits I posted on 5th of May are showing on the website again.

JonSlu

The figures for European credits I posted on 5th of May are showing on the website again.
It's not changed for me. I can see I have had my two 2019/20 credits wiped but I don't know where they'd get 12 credits from. The maximum should be 10.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
What's accepted wisdom for where to park if driving down to Wembley on Saturday morning?

Would it be insane to park at Stanmore and get the tube in?
Not a bad idea. Anywhere up on that side of the tube line. Even Watford.

philipos

I booked the park and walk at Fryent Country Park yesterday. There were 700 spaces left but they might have all gone by now.

JB7

I booked the park and walk at Fryent Country Park yesterday. There were 700 spaces left but they might have all gone by now.
650 left, strange how slow sales have been there.

I am entertained by the FA giving us separate motorways to use, separate service stations etc but then giving us the same carpark information.

RedDevilLucio

Got an email regarding the Cup season ticket for next season. Because I’ve personally attended 10+ games I can renew but will have to choose a different seat.

Cpt Negative

Does anyone know much about memberships? Buying the lad one and hoping to get a few singles for him. Can you forward an adult ticket (say sought from the Caf) and forward to a junior membership? Or should I just buy him an adult transfer only one?

Robin

Does anyone know much about memberships? Buying the lad one and hoping to get a few singles for him. Can you forward an adult ticket (say sought from the Caf) and forward to a junior membership? Or should I just buy him an adult transfer only one?
Yes, an adult ticket can be forwarded to any membership, but obviously it stays at that price, a child can get in with an adult ticket, but an adult can’t get in with a concession.

croadyman

I have managed to pick up a last minute ticket,could anyone travelling via Midlands be able to help me out with lift

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Any main United pubs for today? My little brother’s fecked off to Oxford with his missus haha so would rather avoid sitting in the flat today!

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Kilburn pubs for today? The ones near the stadium are always a bit of a mess, but that box park might be interesting.

hp88

Kilburn pubs for today? The ones near the stadium are always a bit of a mess, but that box park might be interesting.
Won't be showing the game either so if you are going down without a ticket avoid that area.