All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Sounds of the Aquarium

I am not going to be able to get up for the galatasary game tonight due to work commitments.
E332. £20
Can transfer to member or send a screen shot. Have done both previously.

K Stand Knut

My ticket going for a reduced rate now for tonight if anyone is close to Manchester and can get to the game.

In th Stretford End and will accept anyone taking it off my hands

cbmufc

Fair few singles for Brentford, is it finally hitting home with the idiots holding back loads to sell at inflated prices aren't selling? Probably not. Maybe being a bit crap will make tickets a bit easier to get, although we've been saying this for years. W

Loads for the u21's at Salford on the 30th and Copenhagen apps open this morning - very curious how far down this one goes. If it's zero I think it's pretty obvious a lot on higher credits have jacked it in / aren't as bothered any more. 2200 at £45 a ticket at an easy to get to destination was a 2/3 credits ish nailed on a few years back.

philipos

Is anyone else unable to complete the date of travel for Copenhagen tickets?

benstanway99

Fair few singles for Brentford, is it finally hitting home with the idiots holding back loads to sell at inflated prices aren't selling? Probably not. Maybe being a bit crap will make tickets a bit easier to get, although we've been saying this for years. W

Loads for the u21's at Salford on the 30th and Copenhagen apps open this morning - very curious how far down this one goes. If it's zero I think it's pretty obvious a lot on higher credits have jacked it in / aren't as bothered any more. 2200 at £45 a ticket at an easy to get to destination was a 2/3 credits ish nailed on a few years back.
is usually easy to get to, a lot of flights are now fully booked or prices have sky rocketed, thing is years ago airlines and hotel companies probably didn't increase prices really early for footy fans, now they have cottoned on prices are outrageous, I'm going istanbul and that's the cheapest options out of all 3.

P0GBA

Does anyone know if block D3 has been sold to Copenhagen fans?

JB7

Does anyone know if block D3 has been sold to Copenhagen fans?
I presume so - Bayern only got D1 and D2, with home fans next to them in D3.

See from around 1 minute 12 in this video.

M27-RED

what do we reckon for istanbul, I'm on 1 credit everything booked, seen everywhere people saying they aren't going because it being turkey
easy Can see Galatasaray going to 0 Credits, I’m going On 1 Credit everything booked for us too, also got on the day trip for Copenhagen with 1 credit which shocked me!

P0GBA

what do we reckon for istanbul, I'm on 1 credit everything booked, seen everywhere people saying they aren't going because it being turkey
I think you'll be fine with one. I know a lot of who aren't going.

hughesie7

this will be gone with 3 credits I think. About 400-500 left now that’s it

P0GBA

easy Can see Galatasaray going to 0 Credits, I’m going On 1 Credit everything booked for us too, also got on the day trip for Copenhagen with 1 credit which shocked me!
On the day trip.to Copenhagen do they give you the tickets on the plane or do you have to collect at the hotel?

Raimond

Sorry to ask again, has anybody any idea when the results will be out for the Bayern and City home game ballots please? Cheers

BrayRed

Sorry to ask again, has anybody any idea when the results will be out for the Bayern and City home game ballots please? Cheers
Bayern ballot results are already out.

City closes Friday and runs after that

Hantori12

I'm actually shocked at the amount of tickets on general sale for Brentford. The whole of east tier 2 and most of North stand. Good few even in stretty tier 2

Rooney24

its about to, couple dotted about. only went down to 3 credits!
Christ. Absolutely slept in on this one. Thought they were going on sale today for 4 credits not yesterday.

luckily scooped one up in the end but only after it was showing as sold out a few times.

Rooney24

No chance of it going to zero then? :(
5% held back for people on zero credits. It will be the usual free for all but there’s a chance.

website currently says Monday at 9am for the sale of those. But keep an eye on it as that might change now that it’s sold out (again) and doesn’t look like going to 1 or 2 credits.

hp88

I'm actually shocked at the amount of tickets on general sale for Brentford. The whole of east tier 2 and most of North stand. Good few even in stretty tier 2
On field performance probably has something to do it with it.

sebdk1993

5% held back for people on zero credits. It will be the usual free for all but there’s a chance.

website currently says Monday at 9am for the sale of those. But keep an eye on it as that might change now that it’s sold out (again) and doesn’t look like going to 1 or 2 credits.
Just to be clear. “ free for all “. Does that mean that I can try that as well? Im on 1 credit.

JonSlu

Just to be clear. “ free for all “. Does that mean that I can try that as well? Im on 1 credit.
The website says the 5% is "exclusively for those with zero credits" but I've seen a few people have called up the ticket office and been told people with credits will also be able to buy.

You can call up the ticket office twice and get two different answers so who knows!

sebdk1993

The website says the 5% is "exclusively for those with zero credits" but I've seen a few people have called up the ticket office and been told people with credits will also be able to buy.

You can call up the ticket office twice and get two different answers so who knows!
Thanks. I’ll give it a try.
Im from Denmark, so it would be nice to see the boys in Copenhagen, in the away end.

Ober tan

The season ticket holders returns going up instantly probably has something to do with it. Last season I think they batched the returns and released all at specific times so it always looked like everything was sold out. Or it’s just the shit people are seeing on the pitch and sacking it off.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

Ah yeah, forgot about that, nice one

Hantori12

On field performance probably has something to do it with it.
Cost of living too imo. Has the price gone up? Don't remember seeing E333 prices at £49 before. Although they have some their for city now at £445 and £650 for the quads

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Cost of living too imo. Has the price gone up? Don't remember seeing E333 prices at £49 before. Although they have some their for city now at £445 and £650 for the quads
All members tickets pretty much went up £5.