All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Longshot I know but does anyone know any coaches going to Newcastle tomorrow with spaces left?

Anyone need a single for Chelsea? Turns out I can't make it. E234 seat.

Pair available in W3103 for Chelsea on Wednesday night, just keep in mind it’s an 20:15 KO.

Hi Reds,
I am planning to attend a game in old trafford in December. I am not from UK. I have couple questions if you guys can help me.
The game kick off is at 20:00 (vs aston villa)
1- How can I get back to london after the game?
2- how long it takes to leave OT after game? And how long in advance I should be there ?
2- I know I need a membership for myself to purchase tickets but how about if am bringing in a +1? Does she need a membership?
3- any after game Pubs people go to?
4- any tips in advance for first timer ? Where to sit ? Where to stay in Manchester?
Looking forward and really excited.
Thanks in advance

Credits for Galatasaray are a bit slow being updated. Normally are updated within a couple of days of the game. Wonder if they are checking the tickets were scanned or something.

Last edited:
Hi Reds,
I am planning to attend a game in old trafford in December. I am not from UK. I have couple questions if you guys can help me.
The game kick off is at 20:00 (vs aston villa)
1- How can I get back to london after the game?
bus, take one leaving after 11:30pm... or take the train the following day.
2- how long it takes to leave OT after game? And how long in advance I should be there ?
10mins to leave, depends where you're sat. if south stand, 45mins before to be safe... elsewhere closer to KO. If you don't go often, be at your seat 45mins before so you can watch the team warm up. It's worth it!
2- I know I need a membership for myself to purchase tickets but how about if am bringing in a +1? Does she need a membership?
Both need memberships afaik
3- any after game Pubs people go to?
We usually go back into Manchester, lots of pubs near OT though (Bishops, The Trafford etc.)
4- any tips in advance for first timer ? Where to sit ? Where to stay in Manchester?
Looking forward and really excited.
Don't sit in any of the 1st 10 rows. Manchester is small, you can stay anywhere in the centre and access the whole city by foot.
Thanks in advance

Credits for Galatasaray are a bit slow being updated. Normally are updated within a couple of days of the game. Wonder if they are checking the tickets were scanned or something.
Highly doubt they’ll have that information

Mine have been updated now.

Pair or single available for Chelsea and Bournemouth E336.

Two available in N2401 for tonight’s game. FV for the pair and must have membership numbers for them. DM me.

You literally can’t give away tickets for tonight and there’s loads on the official website, sign of things to come ?

You literally can’t give away tickets for tonight and there’s loads on the official website, sign of things to come ?
Nothing new for a midweek to be honest.

Add in a few weeks before Christmas

There also isn't loads on the website. Singles here and there but no pairs

Wigan away in the cup on a Monday 8.15pm kick off?!
Will take a ticket if there’s any going tho….

8k allocation at Wigan :lol:

Given us the home stand, not the usual away end. Wigan fans not happy.

Thank You VivaObertan. The day of Dec 26 I'll be in London I didn't realize there is no trains or public transportation. Any idea how to get from London to Manchester?

Thank you for all the information

Guys, for the Aston Villa game I'll be in London on the 26th, I did not realize there are no trains or any form of public transportation. Any idea how can I get from london to Manchester??
I appreciate it.