All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

AW_89

Should I be worried if I'm yet to receive my Liverpool ticket email?
Applied for the ballot, money went out and ticket appeared on my account, but I've not had any follow up emails. Other tickets have come through as normal in the meantime, anyone in the same boat?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Liverpool has some available... found a ticket, but i can't go anyway so I'm just teasing myself :D

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
But what are they playing at with the City thing?
Just utterly baffling stuff.

7 years of a season ticket, only lite membership this year and suddenly other members in the ballot are higher in the queue? Bizarre.

jordanpicco

Hi All, Montreal Red Devil back and looking for a match day ticket for Liverpool! I don't even think Elon Musk can get one secured in his basket on the manutd site!

TheHeya

Just managed to get 2 for the game this weekend. Keep refreshing the Page guys

TheHeya

Fair play, i've driven myself mad here.

Where in the ground di you bag 'em?
Lower East stand.

Was doing it on my phone but switch to PC. Every time tickets were available I was too slow until I got lucky with a pair next to each other in east stand.

jordanpicco

Is it officially sold out or is it worth to keep checking the site for more tickets?

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Looking for 2 tickets for the Burnley game on the 28th Dec. We are both members.

Evans999

My missus can't make Liverpool but wants a swap for a city and happy to do any cash difference between tickets. Her tickets in W208 and is a member ticket so can't be forwarded will send QR code and PDF. PM is you can.

My missus can't make Liverpool but wants a swap for a city and happy to do any cash difference between tickets. Her tickets in W208 and is a member ticket so can't be forwarded will send QR code and PDF. PM is you can.
I hereby guarantee you’ll be seeing a good few PM’s from newbs saying ”Hi mate, I don’t have a City but if you happen to not find a swap, I’ll defo buy the Liverpool”.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I hereby guarantee you’ll be seeing a good few PM’s from newbs saying ”Hi mate, I don’t have a City but if you happen to not find a swap, I’ll defo buy the Liverpool”.
Absolute given.
I'd be more astounded if anyone risked swapping the 2 tickets over and trusting a total stranger sending an email!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City game has been available all day for me.

Bloody hell...that is an absolute tease, seeing all those tickets available and knowing they consider some members more worthy of tickets than the rest of us!!!

Is that a recent shot?! Are there really shtloads available like that!?
Wonder if they might still cascade down to us mere "Lite" members?

Sergio Biscuits

Lucky sod. Would love a single especially in n2411 or the east stand as my friends are there. Agree about the other post. It's such a tease. I've refreshed since 8am just incase things change

TheHeya

Bloody hell...that is an absolute tease, seeing all those tickets available and knowing they consider some members more worthy of tickets than the rest of us!!!

Is that a recent shot?! Are there really shtloads available like that!?
Wonder if they might still cascade down to us mere "Lite" members?
Yep I’ve just gone on it now

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yep I’ve just gone on it now

Maybe they'll unlock it more tomorrow.

What sort of availability is there in different blocks? Presumably scattered singles?
And are you a full member as opposed to lite, or is there anything else you can think of that elevates you this special access?

Rajma

I’ve good my hotels and trains booked for the city game so will be going ticketless anyway with the hope of obtaining one on the day but would appreciate any of you guys sorting me the ticket if that’s possible seeing all those tickets available. :lol: Hopefully, tomorrow they will light up for me too.

TheHeya

Maybe they'll unlock it more tomorrow.

What sort of availability is there in different blocks? Presumably scattered singles?
And are you a full member as opposed to lite, or is there anything else you can think of that elevates you this special access?
I’m a lite member and have been for many years don’t think that matters. Applied for Liverpool and city this year and have been unsuccessful both times. Managed to get a pair for Liverpool today and a single for city all via the website.

Yes all scattered singles.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’m a lite member and have been for many years don’t think that matters. Applied for Liverpool and city this year and have been unsuccessful both times. Managed to get a pair for Liverpool today and a single for city all via the website.

Yes all scattered singles.
Maybe the time you applied got you first in the queue. If that's the case I have no chance as I didn't get round to applying until the end of the window, not thinking it made a difference!

mark_a

Hi everybody. We are driving to the game later, is there any decent parking spots for less then a tenner near the ground where we could get out fairly quickly please??

The last 2 games we parked in the tescos and were stuck for 2 hours getting out (Yes i know not the best idea haha)

We need to get out and back on the m60 towards Cheadle.

Please let me know the best and quickest options i would appreciate it
Trafford College used to open its car parks on match days, but then they had some work done & they stopped doing it. Used to be £7. I swapped to the Cricket Ground at that point & I always forget to check if Trafford College is doing it again. It wasn't that great to get away from, but you can be lucky

txred

Looks like it's been a rough day with the City tickets...

Selfish question: I'm looking for tix to the Wolves match in January. They had a big release earlier this month that I missed, but there should be at least one other big drop in the coming months? Seems to be how it works, anyway.

Last edited:

JSC

I called the office. They said “it’s a mini ballot to allow some unsuccessful ballot entries - another chance. Picked at random.” Maybe a reaction to the site collapsing when Liverpool tickets went up last week.

Also mentioned that any left will go up as normal

Ronaldo76

Hi everyone! I was also thinking Why the game against City wasn’t showing on the site,but saw that someone on here was able to purchase tickets,Very strange

daveoliver91

Can't see the Man City avaiabile on the website, hopefully they release it soon for all members!
If anyone has access now to the game and has the link, might be a way to access!

Have a good Friday all!

Hantori12

All members are equal but some members are more equal than others.

Very strange behavior. It's either available to all members or none.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
All members are equal but some members are more equal than others.

Very strange behavior. It's either available to all members or none.
Yep, it's a joke.
Miss out in the ballot - fair play, we all know it's small odds.
Another mysterious ballot giving favourable advantage based on some unspecified criteria - totally out of order.

But there are holes all over the place. Brighton is still on BUY, yet has zero availability even for execs. Their site is a mess.