All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I mean it’s quite clear, previously, you would have had to either sell it in person or send your membership card via post and then wait for it to be returned but now it’s a dream come true for these touts with digital copies.
To think people on here were suggesting this new way would end touting too!

Never understood how they thought that, when they've made it 100% easier!

Buy online, send someone in with the email!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Think i'll leave the mad refreshing there and wish everyone well who gets to go.
Only going to trigger some sort of work alert about 1,000 net page refreshes in 20mins otherwise!!

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Nah, don't think so.. . seems everyone wants to see him. I mean it's understandable, the broader issue in my opinion is United not having loyalty points or any way to differentiate between members for home games... like they do with euro aways. No issue if I don't have enough for say city at home but this rubbish of only randomly offering some members and not others is a joke.

The fixtures are a bit odd as well agreed, Saturday Lunchtimes galore, 3 international breaks etc just feel's like we haven't had many homes.
Clear revenue driving policy from United here - with no loyalty point system, they can claim all members have an equal chance which drives membership purchases. If it was based on loyalty, not many new members would bother signing up.

Raimond

A couple of times a "normal" block suggested something, but within a second of clicking in, there was nothing there.
Missed the boat really.
That's the only reason I think it's a bit suss in terms of touts with better technology....you can genuinely refresh, press instantly, get straight there and click on a seat and you still don't bloody get it!! Happened 6/7 times now, and once got to payment and then it disappeared. Ah well, can't be bitter, fairplay to those who got them, just a bit gutted

GregM40

It’s been a pain but I’ve managed to do ok with tickets this year through sheer perseverance. Took me half an hour of refreshing to get Atalanta tickets, then they dropped a load the week after anyway. I think the Ronaldo hype will die down soon enough and it’ll be easier soon.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
What are the chances of getting a Spurs tomorrow if I head to the ground and buy fellow reds beers?
There is always some last minute spares that come up when someone misses the train, gets too wasted prematch, is ill etc so worth a try

Worst case you get some of the prematch atmosphere and then watch in the pub - Ive done it many times and got lucky with a last minute spare on several occasions

Ronaldo76

Same problem as you guys,as soon as you find a seat go to put in basket and it’s gone! so frustrating

Rooney24

Has anyone received an email yet about Atalanta away?

I was successful In getting a ticket but told an email will follow and still not received anything

Red00012

Has anyone received an email yet about Atalanta away?

I was successful In getting a ticket but told an email will follow and still not received anything
I’ve received an email , once the ticket is on your account I wouldn’t worry , the email is just to give the collection point etc.

RHM80

Any away-pubs close to the stadium. Took a Uber to the Elmhurst, but its closed

Raimond

Quick, get on the site, tickets in all areas available against 'Seatgeek Test' (I assume they're a Belgian side)

daveoliver91

I finally can't make it to the game vs Arsenal on the 2nd of December.

So I have 1 ticket available at face value (£45) for Arsenal at home on Stretford End, very good location (W207) if anyone interested.

Edit: SOLD now

Last edited:

Billy Jim

I finally can't make it to the game vs Arsenal on the 2nd of December.

So I have 1 ticket available at face value (£45) for Arsenal at home on Stretford End, very good location (W207) if anyone interested.
I'd be all over this if it's still available?

GalwayRed99

Does there usually be any returns for European away trips? What do ye think for Villareal away?

NextSeason

Does there usually be any returns for European away trips? What do ye think for Villareal away?
Yes, there normally is. I'm very sure there will be Villarreal away returns sometime before the game as I know a couple who need to return theirs. Unfortunately you just need to keep checking the website and get lucky with the timing of the release (aka rewarded for the persistence).

Mufc8282

Does anyone know how easy/hard it is to move your seat for a cup game?

ell

Quick question re digital season tickets. Has anyone had any luck just screenshotting the QR code and sending it through to someone, as oppossed to doing the official system route of adding them and forwarding on the ticket? thanks!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Quick question re digital season tickets. Has anyone had any luck just screenshotting the QR code and sending it through to someone, as oppossed to doing the official system route of adding them and forwarding on the ticket? thanks!
I've just been forwarding on the email so people still have the download option.

NextSeason

Pretty sure this works fine but if you're sending your season ticket QR code for a league game to someone, just remember this QR code works for all home league games in a season so you'll want to make sure you can trust the person not to use it for future games. That's the reason the official forwarding platform is in place as it generates a unique QR code for a person to use for one game only.

Mufc8282

Ive sent mine on WhatsApp to someone and it worked fine for them.

It's a bit of a risk if it's someone you don't know but it does work

Red00012

Anyone over in bergamo , going for a pint and don’t know where to go

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Liverpool had a few little bits and pieces come up late doors didn't it?
Not seen even the remotest late City knockings so far.