All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

ihateliverpool

Just got my villareal tickets, so my 9yr old and I will be at spurs, Atalanta, villareal and fingers crossed Watford the day before villareal

Stuoxford

Hi Guys
Virgin post from me :)
Anyway two tickets available for Arsenal game to members.East stand one seat in front other.
Season ticket holders and unfortunately cannot attend.
Transfer to members only at Face value of course.
Thanks
I have two tickets in the international suite for Arsenal. Can’t make the trip up this time.
W205 block.

Sounds of the Aquarium

Still lots of villareal away tickets available, most are for the restricted view option. They go on sale to 0 euro away credits in about 45 mins. Its an early kick off and bit of a faff getting to vila-real but workable!

ihateliverpool

I’m flying to Madrid the Sunday before the villareal game, thinkkgn of getting straight on a train to Valencia and staying there, then getting a train to villareal and back (if there is one?) for the game, anyone else doing anything like that?

HucknallRed

Had 2 tickets for me and my lad, but timed out when I managed to get home for passport numbers by then no pairs left. Anyone used the travel partner before?

OllyJ21

I’m flying to Madrid the Sunday before the villareal game, thinkkgn of getting straight on a train to Valencia and staying there, then getting a train to villareal and back (if there is one?) for the game, anyone else doing anything like that?
Afternoon. We are flying into a small airport (Castellon) on the morning of the game, probably head to Castellon de la Plana for the day (or wherever most will be on game day before & after match), staying in Castellon for the night and then heading to Valencia on the Wednesday to fly back.

Reactions: Rood

Sounds of the Aquarium

Afternoon. We are flying into a small airport (Castellon) on the morning of the game, probably head to Castellon de la Plana for the day (or wherever most will be on game day before & after match), staying in Castellon for the night and then heading to Valencia on the Wednesday to fly back.
that is exactly what i am doing !

JB7

Is it only 1 credit nowadays for a European away? I've been out of the loop for a few years.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Is it only 1 credit nowadays for a European away? I've been out of the loop for a few years.
You get 1 credit for attending each game, if that's what you mean.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Yeah I’m doing Atalanta next week & the credit is showing on my account. Was sure it used to be 2 credits a game but I could’ve invented that.

Thanks, yes.
It was - it used to be one credit for applying for a European away game and two credits for attending. But then people just applied regardless of whether they could go just to get a credit so United changed it to just getting one for attending. It's definitely a good time for people to build credits right now as European aways used to be pretty hard to get but now it looks like anyone with a membership can get one - I'm guessing due to the increased faff of travelling abroad in Covid times.

Me and my lot are in for Villarreal - we're thinking of flying into Barca on the weekend and catching the Barca Espanyol derby on the Sat night and then head south on the Monday. Gonna be reds all over that coast for the week. :cool:

JB7

It was - it used to be one credit for applying for a European away game and two credits for attending. But then people just applied regardless of whether they could go just to get a credit so United changed it to just getting one for attending. It's definitely a good time for people to build credits right now as European aways used to be pretty hard to get but now it looks like anyone with a membership can get one - I'm guessing due to the increased faff of travelling abroad in Covid times.

Me and my lot are in for Villarreal - we're thinking of flying into Barca on the weekend and catching the Barca Espanyol derby on the Sat night and then head south on the Monday. Gonna be reds all over that coast for the week. :cool:
Cheers, I knew I wasn’t going mad.

Had to skip Villarreal as I’m in Madrid the following week and haven’t got the leave unfortunately. It’s going to be a fantastic trip for you all though.

TheHeya

Spare for City for Spurs away if anyone can’t make it this Sat.

Or any away ticket this year.

Last edited:

Dan_F

Need a single for a Palace if anyone can’t make it. Would appreciate a heads up if anyone sees them going online too.

JimmyC99

Loads of city tickets just dropped go go go (hopefully not all gone by time my post gets approved)

Last edited:

Dan_F

Only execs from what I can see. Are you lot getting alerts for these?

JimmyC99

Only execs from what I can see. Are you lot getting alerts for these?
No mate, just work on a computer so best thing about the job is I can be constantly refreshing the page from 8-5. Very lucky and managed to get 3 together in W209 which I'm buzzing about.

Last edited:

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
Yeah only see executive seats, if anyone has spare that can’t go would be very interested

Dan_F

No mate, just work on a computer so best thing about the job is I can be constantly refreshing the page from 8-5.
Fair. I should probably do the same as it seems to be mornings they do it. Reckon the Palace game is too far away for random releases at the moment?

JimmyC99

Fair. I should probably do the same as it seems to be mornings they do it. Reckon the Palace game is too far away for random releases at the moment?
Yeah I'd say most likely as I've found the majority seem to be anytime within 3 weeks of the game. I'd still keep checking though as they seem to be making it up as they go along and treat games differently so who knows.

Last edited:

cbmufc

Can't be arsed, hope we get hammered and tickets are easier to get post Christmas. Pissed off with it now.

Was never like this before this season but everyone want's to go now, and even then United give members randomly access before others anyway so what's the point.

cbmufc

More likely more touts are buying now it’s digital tickets. So easy to then sell on for big profit via expensive ticket sites.
The year off has probably had an impact but it's the Ronaldo effect I think. Leeds has loads of spares on the site for days but now even Villa and Everton are hard work. The touts point is a good one as well but they will still have to get it off the site themselves with loads of memberships as well, maybe they have some sophisticated programming or something.

It's weird, I'll take not getting liverpool/ city on the chin but it shouldn't be a 6 week worry to get Palace at home ffs :D

Raimond

Twice got tickets in my bloody basket then it said not available, so frustrating. They disappear instantly, I think you're right about the touts

Dan_F

The year off has probably had an impact but it's the Ronaldo effect I think. Leeds has loads of spares on the site for days but now even Villa and Everton are hard work. The touts point is a good one as well but they will still have to get it off the site themselves with loads of memberships as well, maybe they have some sophisticated programming or something.

It's weird, I'll take not getting liverpool/ city on the chin but it shouldn't be a 6 week worry to get Palace at home ffs :D
Surely the Ronaldo effect has worn off? I think Palace is only going to be a struggle because of how weird the fixture list has been. Plenty won’t have been to a game for two months by that point.

I can only blame myself anyway. I was really late trying to get one through the supporters branch I use. Didn’t expect them to all be gone at this point.

Rajma

Twice got tickets in my bloody basket then it said not available, so frustrating. They disappear instantly, I think you're right about the touts
I mean it’s quite clear, previously, you would have had to either sell it in person or send your membership card via post and then wait for it to be returned but now it’s a dream come true for these touts with digital copies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
grrr by the time i get on there's a tiny amount of £250 execs on...

cbmufc

Surely the Ronaldo effect has worn off? I think Palace is only going to be a struggle because of how weird the fixture list has been. Plenty won’t have been to a game for two months by that point.

I can only blame myself anyway. I was really late trying to get one through the supporters branch I use. Didn’t expect them to all be gone at this point.
Nah, don't think so.. . seems everyone wants to see him. I mean it's understandable, the broader issue in my opinion is United not having loyalty points or any way to differentiate between members for home games... like they do with euro aways. No issue if I don't have enough for say city at home but this rubbish of only randomly offering some members and not others is a joke.

The fixtures are a bit odd as well agreed, Saturday Lunchtimes galore, 3 international breaks etc just feel's like we haven't had many homes.