All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

mobmob

Can't make tomorrow, so looking to get rid of my ticket to a MUFC member £30 W3105 (Stretford End Tier 2)

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I still have one ticket available for Brighton in n2402 standing section.

£38 face value but happy to sell for £20.

Oliver_

looking for two tickets vs. Tottenham in March.. Payment or I can exchange for another game if available.
Can anyone help?
thanks!

Yik

I've got a ticket in Tier 1 Stretford end - not going to be able to make it today so would like to send it to a member - happy to sell on for £20

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Still waiting too bud, hopefully get something through in the afternoon.
Hoping they still haven't done it yet, as got nothing.

ps can anyone actually access their "ballot" section on the website, mine comes up with an error. But definitely got confirmation of being in there.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

ps can anyone actually access their "ballot" section on the website, mine comes up with an error. But definitely got confirmation of being in there.
Same issue for me.

Robin

You saying there is a problem with the United website , I don’t believe it !!!

Ober tan

Anyone lucky enough to get a ticket from the Leeds returns? Pretty sure there was like 1 by the looks of it!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You saying there is a problem with the United website , I don’t believe it !!!
I was cautious about posting it, assuming it must be me ;)

Keeping us in suspense with this one, after seemingly the longest ever ballot time in history too!
8 days after the ballot closing is silliness.

kcmitch

The Madrid away fixture was showing as sold out, with no button clickable for any further action. As of today you are able to click and register your interest for the fixture, is it fair to assume that they have had some returns and some tickets will be available? If so, as someone who has never gone through this process, would someone mind telling me next steps if they do decide to sell them? Do they email blast all who have registered interest and it's first come first serve?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
The Madrid away fixture was showing as sold out, with no button clickable for any further action. As of today you are able to click and register your interest for the fixture, is it fair to assume that they have had some returns and some tickets will be available? If so, as someone who has never gone through this process, would someone mind telling me next steps if they do decide to sell them? Do they email blast all who have registered interest and it's first come first serve?
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I know this isn't very helpful, but it's true.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I was cautious about posting it, assuming it must be me ;)

Keeping us in suspense with this one, after seemingly the longest ever ballot time in history too!
8 days after the ballot closing is silliness.
I'm amazed they would do on a match day as well.

kcmitch

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I know this isn't very helpful, but it's true.
haha i just appreciate you taking the time to respond. Do you know what the process is if they do have tickets to release and how that works?

GalwayRed99

I’ve got an atletico Madrid away and I got a Villareal away in the returns. Literally stay on the website all this week. I’d imagine they’d be up today or tomorrow. It’s worth it just keep refreshing the page

kcmitch

I’ve got an atletico Madrid away and I got a Villareal away in the returns. Literally stay on the website all this week. I’d imagine they’d be up today or tomorrow. It’s worth it just keep refreshing the page
Ahh brilliant. When did you snag your Atletico away? Do you mind if I dm you?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm amazed they would do on a match day as well.
Almost 6pm now and no money taken, no email, and nothing in the account.
Not seen anyone claim success yet though, so that tiny hope still remains!!

Sounds of the Aquarium

i called them yesterday as i have a ticket but cant go anymore and they said i wasn't allowed to return the ticket or forward onto a member as i had missed the cancellation date. go figure!

Raimond

Almost 6pm now and no money taken, no email, and nothing in the account.
Not seen anyone claim success yet though, so that tiny hope still remains!!
They only said this week mate which I found odd. So 3 days worth of hope yet!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They only said this week mate which I found odd. So 3 days worth of hope yet!
Good point mate.
My appalling skim reading has let me down again, as it was only STH that were being billed today!

JimmyC99

Anyone heard anything about Atletico away returns?
1 pair went up on Friday and a single went up on Monday, been nothing today

Update: What I’d imagine to be the last returns just been added, about 15-20 of them

Last edited:

kcmitch

Looks like I just missed them. Ticket office said they sold out within a minute.

kcmitch

What's the purpose of Registering Interest if you don't get notified when they go on sale? Just to let them know that people are still willing to buy?

JimmyC99

i called them yesterday as i have a ticket but cant go anymore and they said i wasn't allowed to return the ticket or forward onto a member as i had missed the cancellation date. go figure!
Wierd that, they’ve just said on twitter you’ve got until 5pm tomorrow to cancel

Sounds of the Aquarium

Wierd that, they’ve just said on twitter you’ve got until 5pm tomorrow to cancel
i have called them every day this week and they have given me different information each day
Monday - cant cancel , no refund, no moving the ticket onto someone else
Tuesday - can cancel , no refund, no moving ticket on
Wedensday - can cancel , refund given , no moving ticket on.

Rooney24

What's the purpose of Registering Interest if you don't get notified when they go on sale? Just to let them know that people are still willing to buy?
have often wondered this. Have never once received an email or notification of any kind for any game I have ever registered interest in.

Does the system simply not work ?

corno_mufc

have often wondered this. Have never once received an email or notification of any kind for any game I have ever registered interest in.

Does the system simply not work ?
I understand the "register interest" just goes to a generic form, form to capture your name, email etc.

Literally no benefit to people already with memberships etc.

Neither is it actually a way of getting alerts to ticket releases - they just seem to randomly make tickets available, during the day!

OllyJ21

Is anyone aware of United fans purchasing tickets in the Madrid end and if yes; where? We have a friend travelling with us Wednesday who has been unable to get a ticket and will look at that option as a last resort

PoTMS

Is anyone aware of United fans purchasing tickets in the Madrid end and if yes; where? We have a friend travelling with us Wednesday who has been unable to get a ticket and will look at that option as a last resort
There's general sale tickets on the Atletico website for the home end.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
It's about £120 for a ticket next to the Utd end.