All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Schweinsteigeradi

It's a long shot I know, but looking for a single/pair for the Liverpool game. Unlucky in the ballot :/ I don't even know what the criteria was for number of matches last season

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Now you all can't make the Liverpool home game on the Monday night please send me your tickets. Cheers!

JB7

Southampton away as a 12:30 kick off is a bit of a bitch.

abaka

Is this likely to be the final change for United v Arsenal. Going to book my flight and hotel tonight but still showing as tbc on United page

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Bit of a long shot but if anyone has a single available for Liverpool due to the date change I’ll happily take it off your hands for whatever price you’re after…

Mufc8282

Hi lads,

Season ticket holder here, I only get to about half the home games because of work, I keep it mostly for away games and cup finals etc, I'd be happy to help out if anyone needs a ticket for face value for most games, its only a single but it's a decent seat, lower tier etc

I can't promise anything and don't like doing it for the big games but if anyone needs a seat a lot of the time they can have it

I'd prefer to do it the official way, transfer to a member etc

Last edited:

TenOuttaTenHag

Looking for two adult tickets for the game against Arsenal if there is anyone who knows they can’t make it at this early stage. Transfer to members.
Thanks in advance.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

FV on here.
not too sure what this means mate sorry, full value maybe?

Looking for two adult tickets for the game against Arsenal if there is anyone who knows they can’t make it at this early stage. Transfer to members.
Thanks in advance.
I don’t think they’ve done the ballot for this one yet mate? I think Fri 8th July members can apply.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Email saying 9am release of some Brighton tickets,...

I've been on 8.55ish to now and watched the screen show £175-300 corporates, then say nothing, then have none, now it has £175 again. Now nothing again.

Now £269 and £175 again

Have I missed the proper release, or weren't there any? Or is it coming.
Welcome to United.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Then I see

The 9am release delayed due to payment collection system issue

GAHHHH

OlsensHummelBoots

Email saying 9am release of some Brighton tickets,...

I've been on 8.55ish to now and watched the screen show £175-300 corporates, then say nothing, then have none, now it has £175 again. Now nothing again.

Now £269 and £175 again

Have I missed the proper release, or weren't there any? Or is it coming.
Welcome to United.
It's been delayed.

I shiit you not. :lol:

Shambles.

Edit: now the site is undergoing maintenance.

Phuck me sideways.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
and now maintenance haha. Shambles.
I wouldn't have minded, except I was sat there in my running gear for 10mins refreshing, when if I'd known I'd have just got changed and ready for work :lol:

JSC

I wouldn't have minded, except I was sat there in my running gear for 10mins refreshing, when if I'd known I'd have just got changed and ready for work :lol:
Haha. Sat here refreshing since 8.30am like an idiot :s Where did you see confirmation of delay btw?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Haha. Sat here refreshing since 8.30am like an idiot :s Where did you see confirmation of delay btw?
It was on the page that lists all the games and has the dates of release etc.
Wasn't "that" obvious as it took me a few goes to notice it when coming out and back into the Brighton game ground plan!

It's now utter no man's land of will they release these as soon as they sort the site out, or not?
It's pretty much like last season now where it'll be a random drop, the whole thing everyone moaned at.

TenOuttaTenHag

not too sure what this means mate sorry, full value maybe?

I don’t think they’ve done the ballot for this one yet mate? I think Fri 8th July members can apply.
Aye, ballot to follow.
But it’s a mess and the memberships (of the person looking for the tickets) are new.
Meaning those that went last season will get priority

Went to 12 homes last year.
1 of them I managed to get piggy back tickets from the site.

All others, were transferred over by fellow reds.

Joke of process.

Relfy

This membership lark is shite. I missed almost every release of tickets last year as no prior warning to them going on sale, and only had option of corporate tickets at £150 each which I can't afford to pay. Login this morning, added to the queue and now the site is under repair. Does anybody know if the touts are still out at the tram stop? Be an easier way of getting to a game. Shambles.

MrDP1

This membership lark is shite. I missed almost every release of tickets last year as no prior warning to them going on sale, and only had option of corporate tickets at £150 each which I can't afford to pay. Login this morning, added to the queue and now the site is under repair. Does anybody know if the touts are still out at the tram stop? Be an easier way of getting to a game. Shambles.
Yes utter shambles. I think they did send an email out yesterday however stating they would communicate with all members via email informing them on the Ballot times.

First one was for Brighton today and not been the best start...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
11am the next communicated time.
Obviously on there for a few mins and it's still under maintenance.

Is every part of this club totally badly managed right now?

JSC

11am the next communicated time.
Obviously on there for a few mins and it's still under maintenance.

Is every part of this club totally badly managed right now?
1pm now. It is kind of funny. Wonder if they will keep delaying until August 8th.

Heinzesight

Just queued, about to go into the site at the front of the queue, then bang, site under maintenence.

Edit: just seen the above post and email from United saying it will be sorted ‘no later than 1pm.’

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
"Keep emailing them lads, keep emailing them, we made that pledge to them"

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just queued, about to go into the site at the front of the queue, then bang, site under maintenence.

Edit: just seen the above post and email from United saying it will be sorted ‘no later than 1pm.’
No later than 1pm....12.50 already...no sign of 1pm being any change.

"Get the next email out lads"

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sod it, ,my net is too slow, and i'm too indecisive for these things.

Then got caught in 10mins of refreshing, 1 ticket being there, can't get it, like the world's worst game of whackamole.

Last edited:

JSC

Sod it, ,my net is too slow, and i'm too indecisive for these things.

Then got caught in 10mins of refreshing, 1 ticket being there, can't get it, like the world's worst game of whackamole.
Awful. Was on two devices at 9 and 11. For 1pm I just used the app on my phone and said maintenance issues all the way through. Come to rescarf and turns out they are for sale.

How hard can it be to sell some tickets?