All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

M Utd

I'm looking for a pair (sat together) for the Leicester game next week for me and the lad (late birthday gift for myself) please.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

klayton88

I'm flying to Barcelona early Tuesday Morning and wondering if anybody has any tips on how to go about sourcing a ticket once there and how to spot a fake? Cheers!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I'm flying to Barcelona early Tuesday Morning and wondering if anybody has any tips on how to go about sourcing a ticket once there and how to spot a fake? Cheers!
You'll spot a fake if anyone offers you one in the Utd end - 0.000000001% chance of a spare due to the rules around collection and ID.

Home end - maybe, probably a good chance.

klayton88

You'll spot a fake if anyone offers you one in the Utd end - 0.000000001% chance of a spare due to the rules around collection and ID.

Home end - maybe, probably a good chance.
Yeah I'm looking for the home end yes. Maybe locals end up having spares and sell them on? What's the most you'd pay for a spare on the day?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Yeah I'm looking for the home end yes. Maybe locals end up having spares and sell them on? What's the most you'd pay for a spare on the day?
If it's anything like last time there'll be home end ticks available from locals selling them on and in the kiosks around town etc. The problem is face value is about £120. Not sure I can be arsed paying that.

Evans999

As utd heap said above, Barcelona tickets are sold throughout the city, tourist information centres, Barcelona club shops (there's about 10) and even news agents. I think they sell them at the airport in arrivals area on the main desk but not certain. You should be able to sort something.

K Stand Knut

you could run the risk waiting until the day of the game and just hunt out a spare from an away fan.

There is ALWAYS spares knocking about BUT it is purely about luck and being in the right place at the right time.

Plaça Reial will be your friend on the day because someone will be either too pissed or there will be a spare knocking about through sheer volume of people.

Good luck though.

klayton88

If it's anything like last time there'll be home end ticks available from locals selling them on and in the kiosks around town etc. The problem is face value is about £120. Not sure I can be arsed paying that.
I think 120 would be right on my limit for rare oppertunity to watch us away. When you say kiosks around town....?

klayton88

As utd heap said above, Barcelona tickets are sold throughout the city, tourist information centres, Barcelona club shops (there's about 10) and even news agents. I think they sell them at the airport in arrivals area on the main desk but not certain. You should be able to sort something.
Doesn't the fact Barca have enforced ID on collection rooted this out for non home fans trying to get in the home end?

klayton88

you could run the risk waiting until the day of the game and just hunt out a spare from an away fan.

There is ALWAYS spares knocking about BUT it is purely about luck and being in the right place at the right time.

Plaça Reial will be your friend on the day because someone will be either too pissed or there will be a spare knocking about through sheer volume of people.

Good luck though.
Appreciate the good luck! I'll see what I can do Tuesday/Wednesday before heading to Plaaça Reial on the Thursday morning.

BrayRed

Any recommendations on bars for the Wednesday night in Barcelona?

Likewise in Plaaça Reial or around there

K Stand Knut

I’d avoid Plaça Reial like the plague, unfortunately. There is some lovely bars in that particular square but it will be full of overtly pissed up people and absolutely swarming in cops who will probably be chomping at the bit to have a scrap. I’d say the same for Las Ramblas in general.

I’d be heading towards the areas surrounding the Plaça Reial personally. The Barri Gotic, for example, is just to the East of Plaça Reial and is full of bars and tapas restaurants in all of the little walkways etc, which will be a) less touristy and b) equally as nice.

GregM40

El Born is a decent area for bars and restaurants.

Flahertys Irish bar in the Gothic Quarter will more than likely showing the Arsenal City game Wednesday night if you care.

Rooney24

Barca home end on sale at mad prices again through their website.
was just looking at that. Crazy prices.

I guess it’s an option for people who are looking to sit in the home end. And if they are going for those prices on the Barca website they will be at least that on the street.

it does say that they are not for sale to
United fans but I’d say just don’t have your united shirt on and that gets round that problem

Rob67

If anybody's got 2 tickets available for Leicester game on Sunday, would really appreciate it (sat together if possible).

Thanks

Robaldo

Ticketing system's been such a mess for members this season.

Rather than release them game-by-game, they released a whole load at once (I got shafted in the completely random queuing system) and then they've had a few random and unannounced ones since.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Ticketing system's been such a mess for members this season.

Rather than release them game-by-game, they released a whole load at once (I got shafted in the completely random queuing system) and then they've had a few random and unannounced ones since.

This is not news to those of us who frequent this thread mate :lol:

Okey

I haven't got the Carabao ticket email, but I see the money has left my account. Anyone yet to get email about the ballot results?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I haven't got the Carabao ticket email, but I see the money has left my account. Anyone yet to get email about the ballot results?
No email for me either but can now see the tickets are on my online account. If you go to tickets, then select the final and details - block 507 for me so up in the gods but it's not a bad view from there tbh

Okey

No email for me either but can now see the tickets are on my online account. If you go to tickets, then select the final and details - block 507 for me so up in the gods but it's not a bad view from there tbh
Thank you! Seen it now. Up in the gods as well. 509. The trophy win should taste just as sweet even from up there.

Robaldo

This is not news to those of us who frequent this thread mate :lol:
I bet!

Obviously highlights the need to increase capacity, but surely there's gotta be a bridge between normal ticket sales and the executive seats (I know they're reducing the number of expensive tickets next season).

Had a look on a third party ticket site and there were something like 1,000 for the Everton game (no idea if these are legit and I wouldn't chance it with these), but there's something massively wrong with this system...

Sparky87

Club are taking the piss. Sold out!! Was apparently only 22k ST holders eligible for 1st ballot as alot had opted out of cups.
So other 10k tickets gone to god knows who

OllyJ21

Club are taking the piss. Sold out!! Was apparently only 22k ST holders eligible for 1st ballot as alot had opted out of cups.
From what I understand, there were 22k who had been to all 9 cup games, an extra 5k for those who had their tickets refunded for Burnley due to partial closure of OT and then 8k execs. Sounds like it was 35k eligible for 32k allocation

Rob Braz

This is what the ticket office told me:

Whilst we cannot predict who will apply, we are aware that we have over 25.5k of qualifying Season Ticket Holders and approximately 8,000 Executive Facility Holders who meet the home cup game criteria too. This means that we anticipate a ballot amongst these fan groups to determine who will be successful.

In the unlikely event we are not oversubscribed, a further announcement will be made on our away games page at 5pm on Monday 13th February

JB7

They told me there was 35k eligible to apply; 27k normal STH and 8k exec STH.

shammond03

Gioing to be in London the week of 5/28 for a family trip from the States. Want to take my son to the Man Utd/Fulham game but don’t know if logistics will make it almost impossible (train to Manchester- getting tickets-etc.). Definitely a bucket item list for us. Any advice greatly appreciated!