All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

smoralesbc

Last minute but I have a pair for Sevilla in NW3434. You can pay me later I don’t really care I just don’t want them to go to waste. Members only

Evans999

Been emailed saying my entrance slot for the semi is 13.15. over 2 hours before kick off. Christ

philipos

Been emailed saying my entrance slot for the semi is 13.15. over 2 hours before kick off. Christ
I got an email saying my entry time is between 15.00 and 15.45 which is fine as I was planning to arrive early anyway given that it took me an hour to get in for the Carabao Cup Final. Presumably they are trying to allocate slots to avoid a repeat of the chaos before the Newcastle match. However, they are hardly going to stop people from entering outside their allocated slot as that would only increase the chaos.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Game is at 4.30 so it's actually 3 hours! I've had the same email but for 1.30pm entry, not a chance will I be going in 3 hours before to spend £8 per pint!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
You can ignore the entrance slot. They aren't going to manage people's entry. It just helps them out if people stagger their entry. No different to airlines telling you to arrive 2 or 3 hours early. It is entirely for their benefit.

eugegall

Guys I am taking a mate instead of the wife to Wembley. Might be a silly question but do I need to transfer the her ticket to him or just let him download her ticket to his phone?

K Stand Knut

Guys I am taking a mate instead of the wife to Wembley. Might be a silly question but do I need to transfer the her ticket to him or just let him download her ticket to his phone?
You won’t be allowed to transfer it in any way.

Just get them to download the ticket from the original e-mail.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
They wont be checking the names. You'll be fine if he just downloads it to his google/whatever wallet

TenOuttaTenHag

Still looking for a couple of semi tickets if anyone has and can’t go. If you don’t ask, you don’t get. They for me and young lad.
ST holders, chubbed in ballot.

Ober tan

Still looking for a couple of semi tickets if anyone has and can’t go. If you don’t ask, you don’t get. They for me and young lad.
ST holders, chubbed in ballot.
Website update today: After receiving an additional allocation, tickets will go on sale to those Season Ticket holders, and Cup Season Ticket holders unsuccessful in the initial ballot at 12:30pm on Monday 17th April.

TenOuttaTenHag

Website update today: After receiving an additional allocation, tickets will go on sale to those Season Ticket holders, and Cup Season Ticket holders unsuccessful in the initial ballot at 12:30pm on Monday 17th April.
Sound, thanks.
Don’t hold any hope of that. Those releases are a joke. They would be better off doing another ballot.

corno_mufc

Wembley started arrival times with the return of fans, post COVID.

Ignore it. As others have mentioned, it benefits the stadium, to have fans arrive at set times.

Revan

Assumptionman
Looking for 1-2 tickets for the semi if anyone cannot make there. Not a member but would get the forwarding membership.

Revan

Assumptionman
Forwarding membership is no good for Wembley
Oh, didn’t know that. Is it not good only for Wembley or all matches that are not in Old Trafford?

I see that all other types of membership are only for next season.

Robin

Oh, didn’t know that. Is it not good only for Wembley or all matches that are not in Old Trafford?

I see that all other types of membership are only for next season.
You can’t transfer away tickets to members, only transfer to season ticket holders who were unsuccessful in the ballot. As said previously just send your mate the QR code for the Wembley ticket and he can save it in his wallet.

Stretch

Am planning my first trip to OT for the Wolves game. Aware that it might move from Saturday to Sunday if the lads manage to win vs Sevilla away. I don't have membership and need a single ticket only. Any advice, help is welcome. Thanks

K Stand Knut

Am planning my first trip to OT for the Wolves game. Aware that it might move from Saturday to Sunday if the lads manage to win vs Sevilla away. I don't have membership and need a single ticket only. Any advice, help is welcome. Thanks
Keep asking on here nearer the time.

Odd ones will pop up

Okey

Probably a stretch (pun intended!) , but if you change your mind and decided to do the Villa game instead, I could sort you out.

MrDP1

I potentially have 3 tickets for the semi's, the club won't take them back ( :lol: typical shite from United) so I might be looking to pass them on at face value. How would I go about doing this?
DM sent I would be interested.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I potentially have 3 tickets for the semi's, the club won't take them back ( :lol: typical shite from United) so I might be looking to pass them on at face value. How would I go about doing this?
I'm sure you've had 20 DM's by now but the easiest way is to sell them on to a trusted poster on here (maybe even me?) - who can just take the screenshots on the day.

Remember the geese

I remember that the Spurs semi in 2018 went down to members. No chance of this happening this time around? I'm sorted for a ticket, but I have mates who are pestering me.