All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Okey

Gave up earlier at 12000 in the queue. Logged in now and it's those 200 quid tickets available. Sigh...

WFRed

Gave up earlier at 12000 in the queue. Logged in now and it's those 200 quid tickets available. Sigh...
I don't understand who buys them. They're not usually very good seats and you get a crappy burger and fries included. Madness.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
When is the Luton away game? United website says November, whilst BBC and Luton have that game at OT.

sgarnham1989

No luck in the release today despite three devices getting in the queue. Ridiculous system, but what can you do? Will look out for ticket drops through the season.

In the meantime if anyone has picked up two tickets for any home match that they are now looking to return/sell, please drop me a message. Me and my old man are both members so would be easy enough to forward

Hope some of you had better luck than us!

Reactions: Rood

P0GBA

Now they have updated them. I was right, maximum number of credits is 10.

10: 117
9: 117
8: 171
7: 205
6: 286
5: 399
4: 533
3: 753
2: 1,397
1: 4,317

Which means...

10: 117
9+: 234
8+: 405
7+: 610
6+: 896
5+: 1,295
4+: 1,828
3+: 2,581
2+: 3,978
1+: 8,295

The website has 6 - 271 listed between 2 & 3 credits, I assume this has been left in by mistake as this was the number before Sevilla.
Yes you were right. Glad they've finally sorted it.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
When is renewals day?

Always heard you can potentially skip the queue for season tickets on renewals day.

Ober tan

I don't understand who buys them. They're not usually very good seats and you get a crappy burger and fries included. Madness.
People see there’s no other seats and assume it’s fully sold out so are desperate, scummy from the club. Hospitality should be a separate tab like it used to be.

WFRed

It’s a shame they aren’t the burgers from the BBQ place near the bridge
If I’m thinking of the right place my son is obsessed with those, it’s his pre match ritual now. That and heading to seven brothers for pints (me, not him)!

FirstMatch1991

People see there’s no other seats and assume it’s fully sold out so are desperate, scummy from the club. Hospitality should be a separate tab like it used to be.
They started to attach warehouse hospitality to ‘normal’ seats which only includes entry to the warehouse, no food or drink. Which is one of the reasons why ST holders can resell them to the club so easily.

AndyMUFC

If anyone ends up with a spare ticket for United v Bilbao in Dublin please let us know as I'm going for the weekend but wasn't able to get one.

Chances of being able to get one over there if all else fails?

Social Faux Pas

I have recently moved to the UK and have bought the membership first time this year. I want to attend matches with my wife. Wanted to understand that do I have to buy her membership in a separate account or can I add her details in my account itself. What will help me book the 2 tickets for a game?

southlegend

I have recently moved to the UK and have bought the membership first time this year. I want to attend matches with my wife. Wanted to understand that do I have to buy her membership in a separate account or can I add her details in my account itself. What will help me book the 2 tickets for a game?
Create her an account and then make a “Strong relationship” link.

You’ll be able to buy tickets for both of you via either account. You’ll both need Lite memberships if you want to be able to buy tickets.

Reactions: Rood

Social Faux Pas

Create her an account and then make a “Strong relationship” link.

You’ll be able to buy tickets for both of you via either account. You’ll both need Lite memberships if you want to be able to buy tickets.
Ok thanks a lot for the help. I have taken a full membership already. If I buy a lite membership for her, that would work, right?

Edit: Have figured it out. Thanks!

Last edited:

wesleybrown19

Hi all,

Prediction for day and time for Brighton game?
Champions league mid week after.

Sat 3pm please.

Lou Macari man

Insane if true. I got a pair of season tickets for Mou’s first season in the Stretford End and only signed up a few months prior when we put an offer on a local house. Supply no longer meeting demand given all the Glazer haters have long since walked away, and digital season tickets are so easy to manage.
ye it seems it would be ridiculous and i had a ST through moyes and partly LVG but lost it due to some reasons and begging for one since :lol:

BrayRed

Looking for 1 for the game in Dublin if anyone has one going.

Was away with the Ireland in Athens and just completely forgot about the presales while there. Not a hope with general sale.

Cheers

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yep. Digitalisation of season tickets means there’s little reason to give them up, even if you only want to attend a few times a season.
I had 7 years of fun posting, arranging and stressing on tickets. Perhaps at most doing 8-10 games a year max myself from 200miles away.

Those digital tickets make it easier, but to be honest life has changed and my pool of people to take them vastly reduced too.
Not having to constantly monitor fixtures, get money in and arrange it is so much easier of a life!

I remember being furious with Dalot once when he punted it over the bar, meaning we suddenly had a home Fa cup replay with just 10 days notice!

Robin

Is it mixed fans seating at Murrayfield for the game against Olympique Lyonnaise?
I’m guessing so, anyone can register with Ticketmaster and buy them, United haven’t taken any to sell, the annoying thing is it’s a midweek 14.00 kick off, I bought tickets, sorted a hotel, booked my train which gets into Edinburgh at 13.30 thinking it was an evening kick off, I am now relying on the trains to be on time.

DromiskinRed

Feck I presumed you at least get a decent meal, I’ve been to the greasy spoon outside the ground and that made me think it might be worth getting tickets that include food haha

Last edited:

DromiskinRed

If anyone can’t use their tickets in Dublin I would be delighted to buy them. I was in Spain when they went on sale and couldn’t believe how difficult it was to try get some.

Last edited:

Steelered

When do the efl trophy dates get announced? Plus when do away tickets come out and is it the same way as you get premier league tickets?

robinrooney

When do the efl trophy dates get announced? Plus when do away tickets come out and is it the same way as you get premier league tickets?
Away tickets are done by a ballot for season ticket holders that have held a ST for a minimum of 3 years and paid for all home cup games

TenOuttaTenHag

Cheers both. I knew it was June last year but couldn’t find the email.

Not Sure if the Club are waiting to roll out the ID before sending plans that they mooted in the most recent email.

McTerminator

Hey guys, been asked to take my young nephew to OT and wondering if anyone can suggest the best seats to try and get for an under 6 year old?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Hey guys, been asked to take my young nephew to OT and wondering if anyone can suggest the best seats to try and get for an under 6 year old?
Hmm. Probably avoid the standing areas Is the obvious shout.

So that would be Stretford end and ET1.

Basically anywhere in north stand should be a good view and pretty chilled out for a kid to enjoy themselves.

McTerminator

Hmm. Probably avoid the standing areas Is the obvious shout.

So that would be Stretford end and ET1.

Basically anywhere in north stand should be a good view and pretty chilled out for a kid to enjoy themselves.
Thanks mate, was thinking north stand, but you’ve confirmed it.

Much appreciated.

P0GBA

Thanks mate, was thinking north stand, but you’ve confirmed it.

Much appreciated.
Maybe Sir Alex Ferguson Stand (North) tier one or two or East stand would be better as less likely to have someone standing up in front of them. Although if the stand on the seat they would probably be fine.

McTerminator

Maybe Sir Alex Ferguson Stand (North) tier one or two or East stand would be better as less likely to have someone standing up in front of them. Although if the stand on the seat they would probably be fine.
Had a mare with it to be honest, trying to get a ticket for Lens, but it won’t let me buy a ticket for the lad unless he’s a member. Seems mad for a friendly?

P0GBA

Had a mare with it to be honest, trying to get a ticket for Lens, but it won’t let me buy a ticket for the lad unless he’s a member. Seems mad for a friendly?
Wouldn't have thought you'd need a membership for a friendly. Maybe they're giving members chance to buy first before it goes to general sale.