All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Nickelodeon

Hi All. I’m looking for two tickets for Brighton on September 16. Need the seats to be together if possible. I have one membership and will purchase the other if tickets are available. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
Bumping this in case anyone can help out

Okey

I'm asking too, in case that Wolves pair is still available.

gristmill2001

I am looking for a single vs Brentford on Oct 7th. I will be coming from Canada and would love to see a game.

Bangor_Red

Just on the very off chance. Any tickets available for tonight against wolves. Travelling un expectantly from Belfast today for work

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Just on the very off chance. Any tickets available for tonight against wolves. Travelling un expectantly from Belfast today for work
If you don't get one from here - the odd single is coming up on the website, I got myself one this morning. It does include a lot of refreshing and then moving at the speed of light before someone else gets it.

M27-RED

Loads of Stockport away u21 tickets on the website if anyone's interested?

BrayRed

A quick one, probably a silly one.

For the forest game with the train strikes I'm having to get national express up and back to Chorlton Street, bus leaves at 18.05 so shouldn't be an issue with the 3pm kick off, but would Trafford bar be my quickest tram / least crowds back into town after the game ?

Only reason I ask is because I've only ever bothered heading to the OT stop after games.

Thanks in advance folks

Lenny1810

For the forest game with the train strikes I'm having to get national express up and back to Chorlton Street, bus leaves at 18.05 so shouldn't be an issue with the 3pm kick off, but would Trafford bar be my quickest tram / least crowds back into town after the game ?

Only reason I ask is because I've only ever bothered heading to the OT stop after games.

Thanks in advance folks
Another option is head down for the tram at wharfside and get off at deansgate. About 10/15 min walk after that.
Tram doesn’t usually seem as busy heading into the City from there.

Reactions: Rood

Ober tan

Thanks in advance folks
Exchange Quay is about a 10 min walk and I imagine would be a bit less crowded than Trafford Bar

Ludens the Red

Early days but after some Luton tickets . A pair or three. Genuinely don’t understand how you get tickets off the club these days :lol: : Never get in the ballot and never get ticket alerts for when season tickets holders supposedly put there’s up for sale.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Early days but after some Luton tickets . A pair or three. Genuinely don’t understand how you get tickets off the club these days :lol: : Never get in the ballot and never get ticket alerts for when season tickets holders supposedly put there’s up for sale.
I've been 'reliably' informed that the majority of returned ST tickets are sold on as packages. I.e. with some bullshit lounge access that no one wants.

The old ballot system was fine, but we're not regarded as supporters, we're customers. Those with the biggest spending flex will get in.

Think it'll be more beneficial to go on the ST waiting list and buy one, and 'sell' tickets at FV when you can't go to registered members.

Hantori12

Thanks in advance folks
Yeah. A better option would be to walk past hotel football and jump on the tram on the new Trafford centre line that stops at cornbrook. Switch to any tram for Piccadilly and you'll be in town from old Trafford in about 15mins. Shorter walk too.

Wharfside is the stop you'll get on.

starboy

Is there any idea when additional tickets are released? Looking for games against Luton and/or Bournemouth. Single ticket.
Not very pleased by tickets 200+

corno_mufc

Is there any idea when additional tickets are released? Looking for games against Luton and/or Bournemouth. Single ticket.
Not very pleased by tickets 200+
It is all very random.

They sometimes email announce ticket drops.

But a couple of times this month, I have randomly seen ~£49 tickets released, albeit not many, and no warning.

Definitely the worst it has been for many years.

Probably more like to get spares from here, than the site.

BrayRed

Yeah. A better option would be to walk past hotel football and jump on the tram on the new Trafford centre line that stops at cornbrook. Switch to any tram for Piccadilly and you'll be in town from old Trafford in about 15mins. Shorter walk too.

Wharfside is the stop you'll get on.
Yeah I've used wharfside a few times on non match day, just wasn't sure if they added extra trams onto it for match day or if it'd end up being quicker than OT or trafford bar.

Also assumed wharfside would be more busy than the other 2

Last edited:

Hantori12

Yeah I've used wharfside a few times on non match day, just wasn't sure if they added extra trams onto it for match day or if it'd end up being quicker than OT or trafford bar.

Also assumed wharfside would be more busy than the other 2

Much the same. It goes to deansgate now too. Id grab a can and walk into town with an hour to spare

eugegall

Do we know when the Brentford kick off time will be confirmed for 7th October?

M27-RED

Anyone know what the club is doing with away returns this season? Are they put up on the website or is it call backs

FrankGrimes

That's a champions league week. Probably won't know until after that draw is done, which is August 31st...

Edit: Scratch that.

Last edited:

Cans&Bans

Loads of Stockport away u21 tickets on the website if anyone's interested?
Was just about to post this - Tenner a ticket, over 1,000 sold. What else is there to do on a Tuesday evening? It'll be a good laugh, so get yourself to that football ground....

M27-RED

Was just about to post this - Tenner a ticket, over 1,000 sold. What else is there to do on a Tuesday evening? It'll be a good laugh, so get yourself to that football ground....
Got are tickets when they first went on sale, also got Bolton and Salford to come! Did Bolton last season was Absolutely Baltic

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Was anyone able to get our new 'state of the art' wifi working at the stadium on Monday? I predicted it wouldn't work before we went and surprise surprise...

Whatsername

Was anyone able to get our new 'state of the art' wifi working at the stadium on Monday? I predicted it wouldn't work before we went and surprise surprise...
It worked for me at the end of last season, but it wasn‘t even showing on the wifi list in my phone settings on Monday.

OllyJ21

It took a little bit of time to get on but once I did it worked fine. Think this might have been due to quite a few people trying to login/ setup an account at same time. I did need to forget the network initially though as tried to connect end of last season and couldn't so maybe try this next time