All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

rsb

They hold 5% of the allocation for those on 0 credits. It'll be a free for all but you've still got a chance.
Is the 5% allocation for 0s for every match? I thought they only committed this to one game in the group stages?

Ober tan

Is the 5% allocation for 0s for every match? I thought they only committed this to one game in the group stages?
I’m not sure how it’ll work for this one cos people on 1 credit will probably miss out so would be odd to give 0 credits priority. For all the other games (since they announced the 5% on the fans forum last season) the sales had already gone down to 1 credit before it opened to 0 anyway.

TheRedDevil2019

Still got the pair available for tonight, LESS than FV, £40 for the pair in East Stand near the exits.

Members only.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Moving seats for the Galatasaray game so I have 1 spare ticket for my seat in the standing section n2402.

Face value (think it’s £40 but will check).

Members only please, cheers

Last edited:

wozza

I am selling a single for Copenhagen in N1407. Members only. FV.

SOLD.

Last edited:

K Stand Knut

Single available for forward for the Galatasaray game next Tuesday for any takers.

FV is £40 in J stand - block N2401
In terms of the above ticket, the club have e-mailed me to say resale/refund is available but it will affect my ability to apply for away games on the future

Does anyone know how it affects me?

K Stand Knut

In terms of the above ticket, the club have e-mailed me to say resale/refund is available but it will affect my ability to apply for away games on the future

Found the answer after a lot of digging

Apparently it affects me in the same way it would if I opted out so I need to give it to someone else ideally!!

P0GBA

Has anyone ever booked the Pegasus Flex flights to Turkey with cancellation option? Was wondering if there is any catch or you get a full refund if you don't travel.

hp88

Had the same email, it only affects you if you return the ticket back to the club, forwarding it will be fine.

Okey

I have a single available in E234 for the Galatasaray game.
Looking for a single (could take pair) for the Copenhagen game.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
It is interesting to see that when you sell your tickets back to the club, they immeadiately appear for resale. I did a pair for Brentford in the Stretty. They appeared immeadiately, then went in someone's basket and were bought in 30 seconds or so.

K Stand Knut

Had the same email, it only affects you if you return the ticket back to the club, forwarding it will be fine.
Yeah. I’ve realised that now but I was hoping sending it back would be an easier option as interest in the game seems to be at a little bit of a low

M27-RED

For anyone that Has applied for the Copenhagen day trip, results will be out by 7pm tomorrow. Plus overnight trip to Istanbul subject to numbers being met, applications open at 2pm today.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hiya troops, more of a general query here. How far in advance are kick off times confirmed? Looking at coming down from Glasgow for the Bournemouth game 9th December?

cbmufc

For anyone that Has applied for the Copenhagen day trip, results will be out by 7pm tomorrow. Plus overnight trip to Istanbul subject to numbers being met, applications open at 2pm today.
Do you know what have they priced Galatasary at? Need this to get down to 1 credit, going to book travel this weekend

Ober tan

Do you know what have they priced Galatasary at? Need this to get down to 1 credit, going to book travel this weekend
Can get direct return flights for £300 Tue-Thu. Don’t know why they’d expect anyone to pay £590 for the trip.

M27-RED

I’m going Monday/Friday Direct from Manchester, And it’s cheaper than the night trip with the club :lol:

ell

2 tickets available for tomorrow night. N1406 - members only - £40 each face value.

Pair also available for the weekend - face value £53 each.
Pair still available for this saturday v palace - DM if interested!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
1 ticket available for tomorrow in standing section - members only, DM for details