All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Have they all gone? I have mine but need one for my mum (2 credits, the sweet spot between too many for an exclusive sale and too little for initial release)

CornishRedDevil

Looking for 2 x Copenhagen Away tickets. I tried this morning but they sold out so fast. Will keep checking the site

M27-RED

Allocation Confirmed As 2,523 For Galatasaray Away, Chances Of Getting a Ticket With 1 Credit?

cbmufc

Galatasary details out, surprisingly early which is nice. Saturday morning for me.

We have received an allocation of 2,523 tickets for this game priced at £22. All tickets will need to be collected in Turkey with a valid passport. Tickets will be allocated to Season Ticket holders, Executive Club Members and Official Members with priority given to those with European away credits from the 2021/22, 2022/23 and 2023/24 seasons, as follows:

10am Wednesday 11th October: 4+ European away credits (all guaranteed a ticket).
10am Thursday 12th October: 3+ European away credits (subject to availability).
10am Friday 13th October: 2+ European away credits (subject to availability).
10am Saturday 14th October: 1+ European away credits (subject to availability).
10am Monday 16th October: 0 European away credits (minimum of 120 tickets / 5% of the overall allocation will be held as requested by our Fans’ Forum exclusively for those with zero credits).

benstanway99

Galatasary details out, surprisingly early which is nice. Saturday morning for me.

We have received an allocation of 2,523 tickets for this game priced at £22. All tickets will need to be collected in Turkey with a valid passport. Tickets will be allocated to Season Ticket holders, Executive Club Members and Official Members with priority given to those with European away credits from the 2021/22, 2022/23 and 2023/24 seasons, as follows:

10am Wednesday 11th October: 4+ European away credits (all guaranteed a ticket).
10am Monday 16th October: 0 European away credits (minimum of 120 tickets / 5% of the overall allocation will be held as requested by our Fans’ Forum exclusively for those with zero credits).
GOOD LUCK pal, I'm in the same boat, everything booked and going no matter what, but I best bloody get one

Allan F

Good luck pal, should go down to 1.

Connorr94

Morning all - First time posting here! Just wondering if there are any groups / ideas of bars before Copenhagen away?
Traveling over alone, but would be good to see a few other reds before the game.

Reactions: Rood

benstanway99

Morning all - First time posting here! Just wondering if there are any groups / ideas of bars before Copenhagen away?
Traveling over alone, but would be good to see a few other reds before the game.
there is a united bar over there, not sure what it's called though

Demon Barber

Last minute, I know - but I have a ticket for tonight going free at LSV. DM me an email and it's yours.

Lightbringer

Last minute, I know - but I have a ticket for tonight going free at LSV. DM me an email and it's yours.
This is for the Man United Women Vs PSG Champions League Qualy Round 20.00, in case someone wants to check out the ladies for the first time!

Fair play to Demon for sharing the ticket for free!

rsb

United are such a joke, WTF is this European away system? Offered to 4+, 3, 0 and now 3+ again in returns, makes absolutely no sense.
They offered to 0s as they committed to offering 5% of tickets to 0s to get them on the ladder. There must have been returns now so they have reverted back to 3s. Personally think they handle the Euro away system really well. The domestic away is a free for all which is frustrating

3vra

There are ticket available for 3+ credits if anyone is interested.

Terri6767

Hi Guys
Two singles available for Newcastle Carabao cup.
N3401/7.
Members only for transfer .
Thanks

Allan F

United are such a joke, WTF is this European away system? Offered to 4+, 3, 0 and now 3+ again in returns, makes absolutely no sense.
Rang ticket off twice, yesterday and this morning, said open to all credit holders, clueless.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
They offered to 0s as they committed to offering 5% of tickets to 0s to get them on the ladder. There must have been returns now so they have reverted back to 3s. Personally think they handle the Euro away system really well. The domestic away is a free for all which is frustrating
What's the point in getting them on the ladder if they're going to be stuck in 1 credit limbo for eternity thereafter? And secondly how is it possible that my mum (Men's ST holder, Women's ST holder, attends as many domestic aways as the ballot gods allow, 2 European away credits) has less chance of getting a ticket for Copenhagen than somebody who bought a £20 membership on Sunday night.

Rang ticket off twice, yesterday and this morning, said open to all credit holders, clueless.
They don't have a clue, and their tone of voice is despicable when you consider how much people spend with their 'brand'.

rsb

What's the point in getting them on the ladder if they're going to be stuck in 1 credit limbo for eternity thereafter? And secondly how is it possible that my mum (Men's ST holder, Women's ST holder, attends as many domestic aways as the ballot gods allow, 2 European away credits) has less chance of getting a ticket for Copenhagen than somebody who bought a £20 membership on Sunday night.

They don't have a clue, and their tone of voice is despicable when you consider how much people spend with their 'brand'.
Valid point and I get your frustration but lets flip this around and assume a member has 10+ euro credits - they will not be eligible to apply if we get to a Euro final whereas a ST holder who has just one credit could. Works both ways i guess and I understand why United want 0s to get a chance. I personally think they should only give 0s an exclusive opportunity once in a season i.e. the Munich game would have been a good one and thats that until next season. It is strange they are doing it for every game

3vra

the point is those 100-150 people has a great chance to feel what its like to be on that kind of game for the first time ever and then they can just get addicted and start following United on every match in the future after that incredible feeling. for ST holder that would be sth like 600 th game… Also its only around 100 tickets It does not make much difference there is still 95% of the tickets for other people.

The last 3 away matches Betis, Sevilla and Bayern went to zeros and everyone could get a ticket, so that would allow you to get 3 credits easily and then you could get 4 with Copenhagen ticket. I do not know what you are talking about being stuck on 1 credit. If someone is commited to going on away trips he/she could easily get 4/5 credits a season and have an access to every game in Europe.

I bet that Galatasaray’s tickets also will be Easy for everyone to get so your Mum can get her 3 credit before play off stage.

You only thinking from English fan perspective. I bet there is more United fans in Europe outside UK. Why someone who lives in England and have an access to ST should have another advantage to the fan from other countries? You can go to all the matches at OT you are the only ones with the chance to tickets for domestic away games. The cost of most expensive ST and acces to all 19 homegames is around the same as going to only 2-3 Home games for someone from abroad.

This way how It works right now everyone has the same chance to follow United in Europe.

3vra

Valid point and I get your frustration but lets flip this around and assume a member has 10+ euro credits - they will not be eligible to apply if we get to a Euro final whereas a ST holder who has just one credit could. Works both ways i guess and I understand why United want 0s to get a chance. I personally think they should only give 0s an exclusive opportunity once in a season i.e. the Munich game would have been a good one and thats that until next season. It is strange they are doing it for every game
yeah but people with zero credits can only use It once if they are lucky and they get a ticket they wont have the access to that 5% tickets next time, also Copenhagen is the first match in the last 4 when people with 0 credits got a chance before people with 1-2. So you could say It works like ones a year :)

I think for Galatasaray at least 500 will go to zeros.

hughesie7

Does my head in people crying because 1 game out of the last 11 hasn’t gone down to low credits. Everyone has had 10 chances to move up the ladder and will have another no doubt with Galatasaray. No one will be stuck on 1 credit unless they choose to not go to another away over the next 2 seasons.

JB7

You only thinking from English fan perspective. I bet there is more United fans in Europe outside UK. You can go to all the matches at OT you are the only ones with the chance to tickets for domestic away games. The cost of most expensive ST and acces to all 19 homegames is around the same as going to only 2-3 Home games for someone from abroad.
:lol::lol: