All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Anthony133

Stupid question time. -
If someone has applied and been successful in the euro away but doesn’t turn up to collect their ticket, would that ticket then be on offer to unsuccessful applicants?
the lady I spoke to at the TO didn’t know !!

3vra

Stupid question time. -
If someone has applied and been successful in the euro away but doesn’t turn up to collect their ticket, would that ticket then be on offer to unsuccessful applicants?
the lady I spoke to at the TO didn’t know !!
all away tickets to collect are already printed with member name on them so there is not a chance to collect them by someone else, police and security could also check your id and the name on the ticket before they let you in to the stand, ( It only happend before Betis game)

also you can collect ticket even after the game is already on so you never know if someone is not not going to collect It late.

RonaldoVII

Anyone have any idea when the next batch of TV fixtures is going to be announced? I'm under pressure to do something on the weekend we play Everton on 25th November and can't stall much longer.

JB7

Anyone have any idea when the next batch of TV fixtures is going to be announced? I'm under pressure to do something on the weekend we play Everton on 25th November and can't stall much longer.
The full November spaces should have been announced like a month ago, as it is they announced half and have sat on it ever since. The December/January picks should have been out there week. Bunch of cnuts don't give a feck.

JonSlu

The full November spaces should have been announced like a month ago, as it is they announced half and have sat on it ever since. The December/January picks should have been out there week. Bunch of cnuts don't give a feck.
I don't know why they split November into two separate announcements. The Premier League have said they will give fans at least six weeks' notice for the first set of fixtures in the block so, by my calculations, their deadline is today.

RonaldoVII

Yeah pretty much as expected

JB7

Everton 16:30 on the Sunday pal.

3vra

Around 540 at the moment (not including the 5% they’re holding back for 0 credits)
Just curious, do you count It or there is somewhere some kind of meter that displays nr of tickets left ? I got lot of massages from my mates with less credits and if there is a meter that would help a lot. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Ober tan

Just curious, do you count It or there is somewhere some kind of meter that displays nr of tickets left ? I got lot of massages from my mates with less credits and if there is a meter that would help a lot. Thanks :)
In the quantity type a number like 9999 then press the minus sign. It’ll tell you the maximum amount left in a block. Then just type lower numbers until each block appears. There’s a nerdier way of doing it with inspect element but I won’t bore you with that :lol:

3vra

In the quantity type a number like 9999 then press the minus sign. It’ll tell you the maximum amount left in a block. Then just type lower numbers until each block appears. There’s a nerdier way of doing it with inspect element but I won’t bore you with that :lol:
Perfect, thank you :)

BTW there is 438 tickets left

cbmufc

Managed to get a pair, sold out by 10.06.

Didn't see that coming at all.

3vra

Managed to get a pair, sold out by 10.06.

Didn't see that coming at all.
probably people who could not get one for Copenhagen decided to go to Turkey instead, or because they did not get ticket with their nr of credits realize they need to add another one before knockout stage (CL or EL)

but that would make 2nd game in the row that were sold out before zeros…

i hear people complaining about that 120 tickets for zeros in 3,2,1… :)

cbmufc

probably people who could not get one for Copenhagen decided to go to Turkey instead, or because they did not get ticket with their nr of credits realize they need to add another one before knockout stage (CL or EL)

but that would make 2nd game in the row that were sold out before zeros…

i hear people complaining about that 120 tickets for zeros in 3,2,1… :)
Turkey has never sold that well, I think we now have a scenario where we have a lot of European based fans on 1/2 credits who are picking these tickets up. Munich would have had a heavy contingent, it was very expensive to get to from England whilst European fans will always have that inherent advantage of getting better transport options.

That's not a dig, just the way it is. I think we will see games that historically we didn't sell out start going a lot quicker than expected.

benstanway99

Turkey has never sold that well, I think we now have a scenario where we have a lot of European based fans on 1/2 credits who are picking these tickets up. Munich would have had a heavy contingent, it was very expensive to get to from England whilst European fans will always have that inherent advantage of getting better transport options.

That's not a dig, just the way it is. I think we will see games that historically we didn't sell out start going a lot quicker than expected.
I'm on one credit, I wanted do munich but couldn't afford to do it with flight and hotel prices, it's cheaper to fly to turkey and easier to book much more in advance.

M27-RED

Managed to get 2 for galatasaray away!! They went fast, still the odd one popping up

Aussie Fan

Hi All,
I’m heading to the Uk later this week and will finally get to see a game at Old Trafford. The only ticket I could get was hospitality, anyone else doing something similar or have some advice. I’m travelling on my own.
cheers

Nickelodeon

Hi All,
I’m heading to the Uk later this week and will finally get to see a game at Old Trafford. The only ticket I could get was hospitality, anyone else doing something similar or have some advice. I’m travelling on my own.
cheers
One option is that you can purchase a forwarding membership from United. I think it’s for 20 pounds. As we get closer to a match day, people on this forum, who can’t attend the game, offer up their match tickets and you can do an individual transaction for it. Usually, those are done on the tickets face value and it’s significantly cheaper. It is the only legal way of getting a ticket without spending the disproportionate amount on the hospitality ticket.

Aussie Fan

One option is that you can purchase a forwarding membership from United. I think it’s for 20 pounds. As we get closer to a match day, people on this forum, who can’t attend the game, offer up their match tickets and you can do an individual transaction for it. Usually, those are done on the tickets face value and it’s significantly cheaper. It is the only legal way of getting a ticket without spending the disproportionate amount on the hospitality ticket.
Thanks for the advice, I wish I had of known this before spending a massive amount of coin on a hospitality ticket.
Good news is I’m getting to Old Trafford. Hopefully I will make a friend or two at the hospitality event.
Cheers

LooseCannon

Pair in stretford end available for Copenhagen and Newcastle if anyone’s interested?