All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
What's the situation with away returns? I know we voted for them to go to those who have had multiple unsuccessful applications but do they email/phone you with returns like back in the day? I am still looking for Sheffield United this weekend - wondering if I wasting my time refreshing the individual match page on the website?

Macern

Pee pee pants
Anyone know if it’s possible to get tickets for the away game against Fulham in november for any less than some I found that cost around £300? Looking for 3-4 tickets ideally

TheGreatDane98

Unfortunately can't make it to next week's game against Copenhagen. Got a pair of premium tickets for the NW quadrant (£80 each). Anybody interested?

Red00012

Anyone know if it’s possible to get tickets for the away game against Fulham in november for any less than some I found that cost around £300? Looking for 3-4 tickets ideally
:lol:
not just 1 but 3-4:houllier:

JonSlu

What's the situation with away returns? I know we voted for them to go to those who have had multiple unsuccessful applications but do they email/phone you with returns like back in the day? I am still looking for Sheffield United this weekend - wondering if I wasting my time refreshing the individual match page on the website?
You probably are now because a load went on yesterday morning.

hpsauce

19:15 Thurs - approx 11 Copenhagen away seats on site to buy 3+ credits holders

Anthony133

Has anyone had an experience of this- If say half a dozen of the returns are not sold prior to the game with 3 credits would the TO then start applications to 2+ credit applications or just not sell them due to admin constraints.

thebelfastboy

Hi, does anyone know when the TV schedule is confirmed for the boxing day games?

I've got tickets for the villa game but need to book flights (from Ireland) pretty much immediately once kick off times are confirmed.

3vra

Hi, does anyone know when the TV schedule is confirmed for the boxing day games?

I've got tickets for the villa game but need to book flights (from Ireland) pretty much immediately once kick off times are confirmed.
should be around 6 weeks before first game in December so today :)

Red00012

It won’t be today . The PL are doing the b****x with announcing games this season and seem to have no thought for fans . Only 1 game was confirmed yesterday (Newcastle game ) so there’s no chance Xmas fixtures will be done today or even next week .

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Has anyone had an experience of this- If say half a dozen of the returns are not sold prior to the game with 3 credits would the TO then start applications to 2+ credit applications or just not sell them due to admin constraints.
They make it up as they go along on a game by game basis so there’s no definitive answer to this, but in the case of Copenhagen they seem intent on only selling returns to 3+ credit holders, despite them sitting on the site for multiple days.

thebelfastboy

It won’t be today . The PL are doing the b****x with announcing games this season and seem to have no thought for fans . Only 1 game was confirmed yesterday (Newcastle game ) so there’s no chance Xmas fixtures will be done today or even next week .
Cheers. It's a mess alright, I can't see any reason why they can't confirm the schedule in advance

MataFanatic

Looking for a single for Luton at Home in Stretford End tier 2 if anyone can help?? UTFR

ell

Pair available for Tuesday v Copenhagen. N1406 just to left of half way line. Face value and to members only please! DM if you want them! Cheers

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I have a spare ticket for Copenhagen tomorrow, n2402 safe standing. Will take £30 (face value £40).

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Cheers. It's a mess alright, I can't see any reason why they can't confirm the schedule in advance
It was supposed to be last week, but now early this week. There's squabbling over potential Christmas Eve matches, which is the hold-up.

Hanky panky

I cant find any place to buy tickets from United homepage. Others have same problem?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Still have a ticket for tomorrow against Copenhagen. N2402 safe standing, will take £30 for it.

eugegall

Hi folks. Anyone have a pair low down for tomorrows game? Both members
I do. Almost row 1. It's row 1 behind the small disabled fans stand so great tickets but not right at the bottom. Perfect height.

Last edited:

TheRedDevil2019

Pair together in East Stand for Newcastle, Carabao Cup a week tomorrow.

Seats are near the exits, great views.
Members only, cheers.

Rooney108

I have a pair available together for tonight in N3408, £44 each (£88 total) is face Value, happy to take £50 total for the two if anyone is interested. Members only

DevilsOwn

When is the confirmed schedule for March games expected?
Am Planning a trip to UK in March from India and would like to catch atleast 1 of the 2 home games planned for then.

Red00012

When is the confirmed schedule for March games expected?
Am Planning a trip to UK in March from India and would like to catch atleast 1 of the 2 home games planned for then.
It’ll be January at the earliest