All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

TenOuttaTenHag

Anyone with info about United plans to release tickets for the next few home league games? Is there a best time to check the website?
Only the rip off tickets on there now.

Rooney24

Anyone with info about United plans to release tickets for the next few home league games? Is there a best time to check the website?
Only the rip off tickets on there now.
For the immediate games, Spurs, West Ham, and Fulham you just need to keep going back and checking the website and hope to be lucky.

For games a bit further out than those they usually do a fixed release gain 8 weeks before the match.

Needham

Odd singles for Spurs and West Ham are appearing - it is worth refreshing if you have time to sit on the site.

Just got a WH - and in the receipt, it says it has come from a ST holder who has returned it.

Tickets I keep seeing are £49-56 range, in various spots of the ground - but they are snapped up quick.
Bollox, all sold out. Any leftfield ideas apart from constant refreshing....?

Needham

Refresh refresh refresh unfortunately...
Now at 430 hard earned pounds for hospitality only. How can this feck up of a club be this selloutable on the regular? BOYCOTT IT feckWITS (and let me get some cheaper freely available tickets).

TenOuttaTenHag

For the immediate games, Spurs, West Ham, and Fulham you just need to keep going back and checking the website and hope to be lucky.

For games a bit further out than those they usually do a fixed release gain 8 weeks before the match.
Thanks. Been checking for pals who have memberships but don’t know the craic, seems to be very few pairs anyway.

paulocon2

Any thoughts on the Everton game?

I think it's likely to be the Sunday 2pm as Liverpool City is on that weekend and I would assume that'll be Sunday 4:30 kickoff..

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I still have a spare for Spurs, n2402 safe standing. Members only. £40

Edit now sold

Last edited:

audacesfortunajuvat

Hi

Was looking some advice regards travel for match tomorrow. My kids have GB training at Ten Acres Sports Complex [M40 2SP], training unfortunately it doesn't finish until 15:30, we do have the car, do we have any chance of making kick off at 16:30?
if so what is best route to take and where for parking if we could make kick off?

RedRicardo

Can’t go today fell rotten sick

Just gave back two in stretty half way up and centre will be on Man Utd site very soon

RedRicardo

Hi

Was looking some advice regards travel for match tomorrow. My kids have GB training at Ten Acres Sports Complex [M40 2SP], training unfortunately it doesn't finish until 15:30, we do have the car, do we have any chance of making kick off at 16:30?
if so what is best route to take and where for parking if we could make kick off?

K Stand Knut

Hi

You’ll be cutting it fine but I think it’s doable. You might miss the first 10 minutes or so but if you’re fine with that, you may as well do it.

You could get the tram from Central Park met stop and it is a 53 minute journey to OT/Trafford Bar.

The car drive is only 20 minutes so you could easily get there but parking will need to be sorted. As long as you can get yourself to around OT/Trafford Bar, you’ll find somewhere to park

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I'm a season ticket holder who goes to home games with a family member and I used to go to away games and bring my mate in their place. However since (around 2 years ago) the club said tickets would need to be collected on a matchday at the ground, I've been reluctant to apply for away days as I was unsure if they would ask for the ID of my family member when I've brought my mate instead. I do miss away days though. Can anyone advise on how strict they are with ID when collecting the tickets?

K Stand Knut

I'm a season ticket holder who goes to home games with a family member and I used to go to away games and bring my mate in their place. However since (around 2 years ago) the club said tickets would need to be collected on a matchday at the ground, I've been reluctant to apply for away days as I was unsure if they would ask for the ID of my family member when I've brought my mate instead. I do miss away days though. Can anyone advise on how strict they are with ID when collecting the tickets?
Never been checked and doubt you’ll ever get checked in the UK - although the away game in the FA Cup is collection at the away ground, presumably because of the low allocation.

They always make a small percentage collect but if they do that, just send the ticket(s) back and there is no harm done

European aways are 100% collection in the city/country of the game

Robin

Never been checked and doubt you’ll ever get checked in the UK - although the away game in the FA Cup is collection at the away ground, presumably because of the low allocation.

They always make a small percentage collect but if they do that, just send the ticket(s) back and there is no harm done

European aways are 100% collection in the city/country of the game
I have had to collect away tickets twice this season, Sheffield United and Forest. On both occasions it’s United own staff that sort out the collection and they are strict With the ID checks.
Due to this there is a big reduction of touting which is a good thing but not good if your tickets are not in your name.
If you are requested to collect and you don’t pick up, return or even transfer the next time you get away tickets they will once again request you to collect, so really there isn’t a way round it.

Red00012

Just apply and if it’s collection you can just cancel them . The chances of (a) been successful and (b) having to collect are slim

AndyMUFC

Got Villa away now to follow Wolves. Two league games on the bounce, what's going on?

Cpt Negative

Got chubbed for Newport and Villa. Been a while since I’ve had a double chubbing on same day

gilbarto

Anyone planning on not going to the West Ham game?
Need 2 together if possible. Both members

Okey

I have a single in the East Stand available for the West Ham game. Apparently the kid's birthday party is way more important.

Collina

Probably difficult, but I'm looking for a Newport ticket. I'm a season ticket holder, so ticket forwarding should be possible until tomorrow morning. DM if you can help!

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Newport away spare available, yes you read that right!

The only catch is you need to be a ST holder who was unsuccessful in the ballot so I can forward it to you as it’s full collection in Newport and the deadline to forward is 9am this morning!

FV of course - PM ASAP if interested.