All time British+Irish Fantasy Draft

Annahnomoss

:lol::lol::lol:

Its possible I may still be extremely bitter about No. 2, and that Edgar may have ruined Christmas for Pat and Skizzo.

All-time G.O.A.T BOTD winners? That Gandalf fella was a sensation in the first auction draft. IIRC he:

1) Bid over the odds for Adriano.
2) Except it wasn't even the real Adriano that he thought he was bidding for, but the Barcelona utility man/non-entity.
3) Announced he had to go on an unplanned 2 week vacation in the middle of drafting
4) I'm unsure about this bit, but he might have actually been demoted to the newbies for general ineptitude in the middle of the draft.

Legend.

Also, Happy Christmas lads!
Win per default! Gandalf was such a legend, he has to come back. Was honestly a bit sad when he went.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I remember that Gandalf incident :lol: Going by his latest WW performance, he hasn't changed at all:

-randomly posts on thread lamenting he missed the signup
- that night skizzo quits, so he gets his place
- comes into the game makes a right hash of the rules and confuses everyone with a flurry of -all of six- posts
- never voted or posted again
- modkilled for inactivity two days later

The BOTD Committee is reviewing whether in light of more recent evidence Gandalf goes under brainfarter, as opposed to brainless or nutcase.

Skizzo

I remember that Gandalf incident :lol: Going by his latest WW performance, he hasn't changed at all:

- comes into the game makes a right hash of the rules and confuses everyone with a flurry of -all of six- posts

The BOTD Committee is reviewing whether in light of more recent evidence Gandalf goes under brainfarter, as opposed to brainless or nutcase.
I started laughing about that when I read his PM saying he couldn't play after all anyway :lol:

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
This is stuff of folklore. Legend!

You've made the best business decision since 2005, when Inter extended Adriano's contract to 2010. Congrats!
No, no! This wasn't the At. Madrid Adriano, this is is the Barcelona Adriano who plays RB,LB, RW, LW, AML, AMR!
You missed ST and GK, mate!
Fecking hell, I've never even heard of the other Adriano before!

@Polaroid ?

Can I take my bid back?
:lol:

Anything to divert attention :(

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
:lol::lol::lol:

Its possible I may still be extremely bitter about No. 2, and that Edgar may have ruined Christmas for Pat and Skizzo.

All-time G.O.A.T BOTD winners? That Gandalf fella was a sensation in the first auction draft. IIRC he:

1) Bid over the odds for Adriano.
2) Except it wasn't even the real Adriano that he thought he was bidding for, but the Barcelona utility man/non-entity.
3) Announced he had to go on an unplanned 2 week vacation in the middle of drafting
4) I'm unsure about this bit, but he might have actually been demoted to the newbies for general ineptitude in the middle of the draft.

Legend.

Also, Happy Christmas lads!
I'm touched.
And also, yeah, brewlio threw me back into the newbies for multiple accounts. Came back a month later.

Win per default! Gandalf was such a legend, he has to come back. Was honestly a bit sad when he went.
I hang around a lot, mate - just don't have lots of time to sign up for drafts these days. And when I do, I feck it up due to inactivity. The RAWK, De Gea, MatchDay and general United threads are ones I keep an eye out for.

Brainfarter? Is that a compliment?
Yeah, with the kind and quantity of pies I've been putting my fingers into, I should probably stop signing up for long-term stuff - I never know when I get super-busy. I did read up a bit on that WW thread, though.

This is stuff of folklore. Legend!

:lol:

Anything to divert attention :(
Yep, attention diversion was exactly what I was looking for. I dunno if you lot remember how cheaply I got Zlatan that game, and how effective he proved to be. Mourinho inspires us all. :D

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
And in the "more than one-th" post in this thread, I vote for

2) Edgar Allan Pillow - for "Gift-wrapping Souness"

Coz it's the only one I remember reading and ROFLing afterwards.
Belated Merry Christmas, folks! And a Happy New Year!

Remember Nani?

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Of course it is, read up! Unfortunately you have been judged to have faked a huge brainfart to divert from a minor one, as opposed to having a proper irresistible one. You know, the sort that frees up built up pressure and returns your mind to a state of complete emptiness.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
I'm touched.
And also, yeah, brewlio threw me back into the newbies for multiple accounts. Came back a month later.

I hang around a lot, mate - just don't have lots of time to sign up for drafts these days. And when I do, I feck it up due to inactivity. The RAWK, De Gea, MatchDay and general United threads are ones I keep an eye out for.

Yeah, with the kind and quantity of pies I've been putting my fingers into, I should probably stop signing up for long-term stuff - I never know when I get super-busy. I did read up a bit on that WW thread, though.

Yep, attention diversion was exactly what I was looking for. I dunno if you lot remember how cheaply I got Zlatan that game, and how effective he proved to be. Mourinho inspires us all. :D
:lol: Great to see you back mate!

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
I think you had a mishap that rivalled me pal. You're lucky i let you off the hook or you would have had Buffon upfront in the decades draft against me ;)
Buffon would have had Nesta chasing shadows up there. No danger. :nervous: