All Time Chain Draft Round 1 EAP vs Skizzo

With players at their peaks, who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Good game @Skizzo. All the best going forward. I think the unpopular names works a bit against you. Fantastic team, you have!
To be fair, I was leaning towards Skizzo before your sub. After your sub it wasn't worth voting as it was dead and buried anyway. I actually do agree your last diamond may have been better than the starting one (if you get Effenberg to stay disciplined obviously), which was another thing that kept me away from it.

Sívori and Charles looked awesome, great to see them paired up as opposed to randomly picked out of necessity or with Charles as a nice CB/CF flexibility option.

Del Sol I hope we hear more about. Pirri I watched tranches of the games with Peñarol last night and he was excellent, he just kept driving forward and trying, he was all over the pitch. Real would have done much better with 10 Pirris.

Moby

Dick
So what's the score in this ongoing Skizzo-EAP rivalry? I believe they are playing each other third draft running or something no?

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
So what's the score in this ongoing Skizzo-EAP rivalry? I believe they are playing each other third draft running or something no?
Considering Skizzo has been a fixture in most recent finals, I don't think EAP is keeping score any more.

Skizzo

Good game @Skizzo. All the best going forward. I think the unpopular names works a bit against you. Fantastic team, you have!
Good game to you too mate. You certainly had that game up until the sub. I had to go a bit overboard with Mexes and Emerson and hope that it balanced out the couple of unknowns on my team.
Enjoyed the discussions as always!

See you next draft :p

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Think it's Skizzo 3 - 0 EAP as of now.

- 2nd Auction draft - Skizzo wins.
- British/Irish draft: Brainfart of putting Scholes on the bench. Skizzo wins.
- Chain Draft - Suicidal Sub. Skizzo wins.

Bloody @Skizzo @Pat_Mustard have been my kryptonite in these drafts :mad:

Skizzo

To be fair, I was leaning towards Skizzo before your sub. After your sub it wasn't worth voting as it was dead and buried anyway. I actually do agree your last diamond may have been better than the starting one (if you get Effenberg to stay disciplined obviously), which was another thing that kept me away from it.

Sívori and Charles looked awesome, great to see them paired up as opposed to randomly picked out of necessity or with Charles as a nice CB/CF flexibility option.

Del Sol I hope we hear more about. Pirri I watched tranches of the games with Peñarol last night and he was excellent, he just kept driving forward and trying, he was all over the pitch. Real would have done much better with 10 Pirris.
I'm glad Sivori and Charles were well received. Wasn't sure how they would go down, especially without Charles strictly in that usual "big guy in box" role.

I could have done a better job with Del Sol and Pirri, but decided to go on the offensive with Mexes, and fortunately the sub took care of where the discussion was going.