All Time Premier League Fantasy Draft: SF - MJJ/Crappy vs diarm

With players at peaks in the teams indicated, who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
This is getting tense. It is now Overmars' turn to step up. crappy passes a note to him. He looks at it, and put it in his pocket. It is a message telling him to strike to the right. He does as he is told...

...but crappy is outsmarted by diarm, who told Seaman to dive to his left beforehand

1-0 MJJ/crappy

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Bale is next. Pressure is mounting, but he calms himself, makes his run, and strikes the ball with power...

...but Given guesses correctly again, while crappy watches on in disbelief! Bale was in shock as he clutches his head on the ground

1-0 MJJ/crappy

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Pearce to take the 4th penalty for MJJ/crappy. He murmurs by himself on how shite his teammates are, and decides to make amends for his team. He starts his run up...

... and place the ball to the left corner, leaving Seaman stranded. He proceeds to celebrate like a boss!

2-0 MJJ/crappy

diarm

Devastating. This must be what it feels like to be English!

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
It is RVP's turn. It is now or never! He knows he needs to score or else it is game over. Given breathes deeply, knowing that his save will win the game and thus shackle off his reputation as the worst EPL keeper of all-time. RVP confidently steps up...

...but Given, desparately trying to prove doubters wrong, has saved it! Given has given his team the win! (no pun intended)

MJJ/crappy wins 2-0!

diarm

Congrats, @crappycraperson @MJJ

Tough luck, @diarm . Must be painful going out on penos after such a hard fought battle. Great effort nevertheless and hope to see you in the next draft!
Thanks mate.

Yeah tough way to go but at least I went out in a great game. Fair play @MJJ and @crappycraperson , that's a great team you have and best of luck for the final!
Cheers to @dannymc1309 as well for being a cracking AM.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Thanks mate.

Yeah tough way to go but at least I went out in a great game. Fair play @MJJ and @crappycraperson , that's a great team you have and best of luck for the final!
Cheers to @dannymc1309 as well for being a cracking AM.
Great stuff. Was an intense match. You were down 6 votes at one point, probably deserved to win after coming back and then leading from that.

dustfingers

Supports
MMC
This was a great game. I have never seen penalty before on draft. Exciting stuffs.
Congratulations winner.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
@diarm just broke my idea for making keepers more important through penos. No amount of "Awesome keeper advantage" is going to make up for skying it five times against "wtf?".

antohan

@diarm just broke my idea for making keepers more important through penos. No amount of "Awesome keeper advantage" is going to make up for skying it five times against "wtf?".
Great game. MJJ and Crappy need a new CB and will probably have the chance to pick a massive improvement on Fowler (I think one of Henry or Shearer will go out, right?) but I reckon they need to get their head out of the sand and take Mr. David Beckham. HHe is the only one who could make a 4-4-2 win this.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Great game. MJJ and Crappy need a new CB and will probably have the chance to pick a massive improvement on Fowler (I think one of Henry or Shearer will go out, right?) but I reckon they need to get their head out of the sand and take Mr. David Beckham. HHe is the only one who could make a 4-4-2 win this.
we talked about this before the draft, lets just stop whit suggestions....

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
We can't play all 3 of Keane, Scholes and Beckham :)

MJJ

Can only get one reinforcement. Its skizzo's draft to lose ever since he got suarez,henry and ronaldo in the same side. We just need to decide between a defender or a forward.

antohan

Can only get one reinforcement. Its skizzo's draft to lose ever since he got suarez,henry and ronaldo in the same side. We just need to decide between a defender or a forward.
You aren't winning this with Gareth Southgate, that's for sure. Look at what Rio did for @diarm here.

Shame you can't get him, or Vidic, or Stam... Scholes-Keane suddenly looks like a high price to pay for a 4-4-2 which can't have Beckham either.

MJJ

You aren't winning this with Gareth Southgate, that's for sure. Look at what Rio did for @diarm here.

Shame you can't get him, or Vidic, or Stam... Scholes-Keane suddenly looks like a high price to pay for a 4-4-2 which can't have Beckham either.
Said the same to crappy yesterday, although it will work with older scholes.

Have you considered a deep defensive line? :D
Only if you come aboard as our carlos quieroz :D