All Time Premier League Fantasy Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skizzo

Yes I have drawn up smth on this 11. But it's too late here to round this write up off. I can only send smth tomorrow. We will do this on friday if you are not around for the rest of the week
You can just send it in whenever you get it done. Between Pat and I, one of us should be around enough to make it work. Tomorrow should be fine too.

Skizzo

I thought you said you cant play before friday? Sorry, was super busy yesterday and travelling so couldnt help out.
Crappy said he was putting something together yesterday, then said he'd finish it today. I said that's fine since one of pat or me will be around enough to make it work.

Moby

Dick
I'll never forgive him that. Lowest point in cafdraft history.
I don't wanna comment on it, all I'll say is I'm glad we quickly moved on from that little period where a couple of drafts got the headlines for the wrong reasons and got a little ugly in the latter stages. Good to have them being fun, light hearted and strictly football.

MJJ

Crappy said he was putting something together yesterday, then said he'd finish it today. I said that's fine since one of pat or me will be around enough to make it work.
Do you mind waiting one more day? He has prepared something and i added a bit to it but its not complete yet so will give him a chance to do so. Its 11 pm here as well so would rather we wait say 12/14 hours and start then.

But if you wanna start now, will forward whatever he wrote with my comments to you now?

Skizzo

Give me 30 mins, I will send it to Aldo and green smiley
Do you mind waiting one more day? He has prepared something and i added a bit to it but its not complete yet so will give him a chance to do so. Its 11 pm here as well so would rather we wait say 12/14 hours and start then.

But if you wanna start now, will forward whatever he wrote with my comments to you now?
It's up to you guys. I don't mind waiting, just let me know so I can plan on being around. I just didn't know what the plan was anymore :lol:

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I don't wanna comment on it, all I'll say is I'm glad we quickly moved on from that little period where a couple of drafts got the headlines for the wrong reasons and got a little ugly in the latter stages. Good to have them being fun, light hearted and strictly football.
Meh, that was people being idiots and throwing toys out of their prams.

Not even caring to play the final is something else entirely, it's letting the players down.

I have shared in the stupidity often enough but it was always for the players. I never cared about winning or losing myself, it was about them.

MJJ

Not even caring to play the final is something else entirely, it's letting the players down.

I have shared in the stupidity often enough but it was always for the players. I never cared about winning or losing myself, it was about them.
Anto please tell me you dont go this deep into character when playing WW?

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129

This wasn't how i remember it. I was to play that final aswell but we just didn't get it wrapped up in time before the World Cup started and by that point the whole thing had lost all momentum. I had also just started a new job and was moving house. The next draft had already been planned and there was plenty of excitement about it so we just decided to leave it.

antohan

Anto please tell me you dont go this deep into character when playing WW?
Always! But primarily as a villager, which makes it all the more painful when I get lynched by idiot fellow villagers at the very end.

antohan

This wasn't how i remember it. I was to play that final aswell but we just didn't get it wrapped up in time before the World Cup started and by that point the whole thing had lost all momentum. I had also just started a new job and was moving house. The next draft had already been planned and there was plenty of excitement about it so we just decided to leave it.
I know the main issue was the World Cup and everyone wanting their draft fix after it. You should still have played it, I was hugely disappointed for all the players involved, particularly those who hadn't been able to shine in other drafts and would have started their first final.

Skizzo

I'll get around to updated the OP with links to all the games soon! Just in case anyone wants to look back over it all later.

Thanks @Aldo @green_smiley @Edgar Allan Pillow for the help putting matches up etc.

Thanks to the managers for all the participation, and especially for keeping it running so efficiently with your matches!

And thanks to all the voters and people joining in the discussions during the matches. Really makes it a lot more fun to participate in when there's so much involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.