All time test draft R1 - Prath vs Skills

Who will win the 3 match test series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJJ

What about split the draft in two, top 8 and bottom 8 with the same pool for both. Winner of both rounds meet up in the finals.

Moby

Dick
The problem you're going to have there is that unless you are an old fart like me much of the information that you are going to be using to make a judgement on a player's relative worth may be somewhat apocryphal.
I'm the resident cricket historian on here. Last draft I educated people on the legend that is Stan McCabe. :drool:

Victor Trumper and Aubrey Faulkner profiles up next.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
I'm the resident cricket historian on here. Last draft I educated people on the legend that is Stan McCabe. :drool:

Victor Trumper and Aubrey Faulkner profiles up next.
The history of the 1932-33 Ashes tour always appealed to me - the so called "bodyline" series. For years the Aussies have always gone on about "whinging poms" but in the words of Lance Corporal Jones "they don't like it up 'em" either.

Mani

The problem you're going to have there is that unless you are an old fart like me much of the information that you are going to be using to make a judgement on a player's relative worth may be somewhat apocryphal.
We had done this before in sheep draft,information on player are there in web,bit of research from managers is what needed and in draft you need to sell what you had assembled.Present those information let everyone read it and make the own judgment.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
What about split the draft in two, top 8 and bottom 8 with the same pool for both. Winner of both rounds meet up in the finals.
Final would probably end up with similar teams.

Mani

I'd allow 8 players at the start of the draft that are allowed to be picked twice.
How does that work when team from top face the team from bottom?
Sachin vs Sachin ? End up cancelling eachothers top pick.