Allegedly - Sanchez bets Rojo Jose will get the sack! (Mirror Article) | Sanchez says it’s false

AaronRedDevil

I never heard of just so much ugly things players are doing about mourinho sacking. Imagine being Jose in the dressing room and they are acting like this behind his back. He may be a miserable sod but he doesn't deserve that. It's incredibly disrespectful.

SER19

My god some of our players, a couple of high profile ones in particular, make it very hard to get behind them.

In the next 6 months I hope solskjaer identifies the players simply not cut out to be here attitude wise and makes the appropriate recommendations. Our dressing room also needs at least 2-3 leaders. Winners that keep people in line. No successful team has ever not had these characters.

Greck

Are we still trying to rally people to be offended on Jose's behalf? The man was a massive jerk and is gone now. It says more about him that all these people were expecting his sack. He's no longer United manager. I couldn't care less what our players said about him. We wanted him gone and I can imagine the players wanted it twice as much since they actually lived through the nightmare

Rory 7

At some point fans are going to have to recognise a lot of our players are a problem. The players have downed tools for three managers now and yet the board has sacked all three managers. That’s the most disappointing aspect of the post SAF era for me.

SER19

I never heard of just so much ugly things players are doing about mourinho sacking. Imagine being Jose in the dressing room and they are acting like this behind his back. He may be a miserable sod but he doesn't deserve that. It's incredibly disrespectful.
Was even worse stuff coming out post van gaal. Huge priority needs to be ridding the club of the mercenaries and toxic players. The bloody strength of our successful squads in the past.

Alabaster Codify7

Get both the pricks out of OT. New manager won't wanna work with either,they're both dogshit nowadays anyway.

El Zoido

The title makes it sound like he put it on at the bookies. Between friends, that doesn’t sound like Rojo literally owes him £20k.

RORY65

The Pogba one, if true, is more annoying because it's so open and also speaks to a massive sense of entitlement (the fact that it was in the Sun does make it very likely that it isn't true). However at the same time if your boss is a bullying cnut who has repeatedly slagged you off and hung you to dry, while not performing himself, then of course you're going to bitch about him behind his back and chat privately about how delighted you are that he's gone.

Zoo

Another Neil Custis classic. Man is on a mission.

SER19

Are we still trying to rally people to be offended on Jose's behalf? The man was a massive jerk and is gone now. It says more about him that all these people were expecting his sack. He's no longer United manager. I couldn't care less what our players said about him. We wanted him gone and I can imagine the players wanted it twice as much since they actually lived through the nightmare
Utterly missing the point. You need to forget who our manager was I don’t care if it was Harold shipman (insert putting people to sleep joke here.) you cannot condone the level of unprofessional behaviour reported about some players, and even if it doesn’t bother you when it’s clearly co existing with total downing of tools on the pitch you’re being absolutely taken for a fool by many overpaid underperformers.

Stepney73

First one out the door and a lesson to the club not to sign these "last big payday"type players.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Why are people acting as though footballers should be held to a higher standard than professionals in other industries. If your boss was a total cnut, and got the sack, you better believe 99% of you would be rejoicing with your colleagues. Difference is that the media don’t give a shit about your WhatsApp messages.

Anyone thinking this doesn’t go on at football clubs around the world, where the environment and manager are toxic and almost universally disliked, is just being naive.

I for one don’t give a shit. I only care how they perform on the pitch. Given the coaching was so bad, I give the players a pass at this point. I’m willing to give them a clean slate and see how they perform under a new manager.

Everything we’ve seen and heard suggests the situation behind the scenes was as bad as it could get. Some sources describing it as the worst they’d ever seen in the game. Given Mourinho would regularly embarrass his players in public, let them enjoy his sacking ffs. I know I would (and am).

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
It could be total tabloid horseshit or it could be a joke taken out of context. Most of us will know from experience that when speculation is rife at an organisation about people moving on or even redundancies etc. this kind of gallows humour goes on. The players are not blind and not stupid, they'll know better than most the kind of pressure Jose was under and would in likelihood have spoken amongst themselves about his position, possibly with some kind of sweepstake element.

Whether or not you think this kind of thing is unprofessional or downright unacceptable at a football club it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see concrete evidence of this kind of thing and worse going on in private at many clubs.

Why are people acting as though footballers should be held to a higher standard than professionals in other industries. If your boss was a total cnut, and got the sack, you better believe 99% of you would be rejoicing with your colleagues. Difference is that the media don’t give a shit about your WhatsApp messages.

Anyone thinking this doesn’t go on at football clubs around the world, where the environment and manager are toxic and almost universally disliked, is just being naive.

I for one don’t give a shit. I only care how they perform on the pitch. Given the coaching was so bad, I give the players a pass at this point. I’m willing to give them a clean slate and see how they perform under a new manager.

Everything we’ve seen and heard suggests the situation behind the scenes was as bad as it could get. Some sources describing it as the worst they’d ever seen in the game. Given Mourinho would regularly embarrass his players in public, let them enjoy his sacking ffs. I know I would (and am).
Agreed. It could be Sanchez is a mercenary, a bad apple and a cnut but that's for Ole, Phelan and the new manager to decide, not the fecking Sun.

Ace of Spades

Another Neil Custis classic. Man is on a mission.
Exactly, it is more hilarious that Jose apologists are quick to believe every crap that comes out of trash like the Sun or Mirror, but will be the first to say there is no proof when something bad or negative is said about Jose.

The only thing that we can safely assume is that relationship between certain players and the manager were poor, the rest is just speculation and rumours that will probably never be proven.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
A high tier manager's reputation is dropping faster then superman once wearing a necklace of kryptonite. Its only fair for his mates to plant these stories in a bid to try and shift the blame away from the manager and right on the player's lap. Mou's career is at stake

The funny thing is that they doing him more damage then favours here. People wouldn't mind knocking off some flashy young player down for such despicable behaviour however Sanchez is a great professional who had proved his worth at Udinese, Barca and Arsenal. Mou had to do something really special to piss off such player to act like that expecially since the guy has been here for less then a year

Last edited:

youmeletsfly

Yeah, it's some big jurno BS. And if it's real, what is so wrong aboout it?

Get real and cut the guys some slack.

Judas

Open to offers
Bit weird how much of an easy ride Sanchez has got by people on here compared to Pogba, very weird really. Sanchez is seriously the one has the most to prove in the remainder of the season, he's been nothing short of a massive disappointment since he's arrived.

No idea if this story is truth, don't really give a feck either way honestly.

Greck

Utterly missing the point. You need to forget who our manager was I don’t care if it was Harold shipman (insert putting people to sleep joke here.) you cannot condone the level of unprofessional behaviour reported about some players, and even if it doesn’t bother you when it’s clearly co existing with total downing of tools on the pitch you’re being absolutely taken for a fool by many overpaid underperformers.
You could easily be talking of Jose's actions since preseason when speaking of unprofessionalism and downing tools. And I'm sorry but it absolutely matters who the manager is. His behaviour here in his 3rd season was so bizarre that I would be more surprised if the players weren't relieved to see him gone.

mu4c_20le

how do you know this

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Just start thread with every rumor posted on Sun and more shit papers, then start the post with

if true "big rant"

few posts later, no one even cares whether its true. Just join and rant.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Enough of these bs articles from these shit rated papers trying to create controversy and bring back negatives clouds on our club.

It's a new beginning, Jose got sacked and most of us are looking forward to our team prospering. This need to bring up these articles from these papers that were never taken seriously to begin with on the Caf is grating.

Suddenly people want to believe the sun and mirror. Are some of you just desperate to have a go at someone from out team? Jose is gone no need to feel outraged on his behalf.

His lapdogs are writing a bunch of nonsense in the papers and some want to lap them up.

Judas

Open to offers
Never had a boss you don't like? Pretty common to talk shit about them behind their backs. They're human beings, not robots.

BarstoolProphet

Wonder what José did to the FatMan to get the latter to go on a rampage after José's sacking.

beedoubleyou

Who cares? It's symptomatic of the dressing room and culture Mourinho nurtured. How he can go all out for a player in January and be despised by him less than a year later?

maninreded

So Sanchez and Rojo is close enough to make bets privately but not close enough to call each other by first name or nickname?

Hilarious.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If it is true, big if, it's not good but it's not that crazy. Plenty of people with a bad manager would revel in them being sacked.

They'll obviously have talked about how poor he was doing and how they feel. To put a wager on it isn't that bad.
It was Jose who got them to that point.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
According to The Sun, the Chilean international - who has badly struggled since moving to Old Trafford in January - sent a WhatsApp message to teammates revelling in the demise of Mourinho.
:lol: :lol:Reliable paper picked from other reliable source.