Squad Number: #1
Player Agent: Sefa Seyrek
Contract Expires: Jun 30, 2027
Contract Option: Option for a further year​

Last edited:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Judging purely on looks alone, going from Henderson to this guy is a massive upgrade

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Looks like the Turkish Sancho, based on the pic in the OP

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Don’t think we’ll see much of him. ETH very rarely changes GK not even in caraboa cup games.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
What happens if he supports Erdogan, will caf hate him?

Unam333

Don't think it will be.
Yeah, don't think so either. Should be though.
A Galatasaray fan on this board mentioned he frequently makes mistakes, is a bottler and has awful distribution with his feet. I'd rather have Heaton as our back up keeper.

Remember the geese

A Galatasaray fan on this board mentioned he frequently makes mistakes, is a bottler and has awful distribution with his feet. I'd rather have Heaton as our back up keeper.
That doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Wonder what our manager has seen in him.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
That doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Wonder what our manager has seen in him.
He’s really tall and has a fair bit of first team experience. He is also young as far as backup keepers go. In theory if he’s happy to do so we shouldn’t be signing another backup for a very long time and he was cheap. I will be glad to not be ironically celebrating a new backup goalkeeper signing every summer on here.

Remember the geese

From what I can tell, he is similar (not as good) as Onana in his style. Means the whole defence doesn't have to readjust when Onana misses games and should be on the same wavelength.
He’s really tall and has a fair bit of first team experience. He is also young as far as backup keepers go. In theory if he’s happy to do so we shouldn’t be signing another backup for a very long time and he was cheap. I will be glad to not be ironically celebrating a new backup goalkeeper signing every summer on here.
Well that is a bit more encouraging. A long term stylistic match.

dinostar77

We had x 2 fener fans on here in the transfer thread for him, say they dont think hes good enough for fener nevermind utd. drops too many clangers.

But players can learn, develop and grow so who knows how he will develop.

Unam333

We had x 2 fener fans on here in the transfer thread for him, say they dont think hes good enough for fener nevermind utd. drops too many clangers.

But players can learn, develop and grow so who knows how he will develop.
I wouldn’t trust the opinion of a Galatasary fan when talking about a Fenerbahce player.
Sorry guys, I mixed things up. I meant to say Fenerbahce fan.

Prodigy24

Not sure how he's going to turn out to be but I'm really happy and proud that we finally have a Turkish player at the club. Seeing the Turkish flag on Sir Alex stand will be amazing.

Really weird having a nr 2 with the #1 shirt though.

theatreofdreams777

This transfer has Loris Karius written all over it. I already had a bad feeling about it and now he gets no 1 too.

I don't know why but I fear that we will have to play this guy much more than we'd like to and it'll turn ugly. Hopefully the shirt number means nothing and he's 3rd choice GK behing Onana & Heaton.

Acole9

Outstanding
This transfer has Loris Karius written all over it. I already had a bad feeling about it and now he gets no 1 too.

I don't know why but I fear that we will have to play this guy much more than we'd like to and it'll turn ugly. Hopefully the shirt number means nothing and he's 3rd choice GK behing Onana & Heaton.
You're reading far too much into what is just a number on the back of a shirt.

When this deal got announced they asked Steven Caulker about it. He's a former team mate of his at Fenerbache, I had no idea he played for them, when I looked online turns out he never made a single appearance for them and was sent out on loan for the majority of the time he was there :lol:

lunanc

Supports
Fenerbahce
Friends, don't you think it's time for Bayindir to play?

Bondi77

Play him in the domestic Cup games and then we can see if he is any good.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Don’t think we’ll see much of him. ETH very rarely changes GK not even in caraboa cup games.
Except Onana is back playing for Cameroon so we will need backup goalkeeper, pretty soon, while Onana is on international duty

Let's hope this guy is ready