Amad Diallo image 16

Amad Diallo Ivory Coast flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

FerociousCorgis

these are the types of players id want to have for squad depth. Young promising players with upside. Not bringing on shit like Wout or players like fred/mctominay that we know arent good enough.

JustinC00

Needs to be in the squad next year. If ETH doesn't have him, then I question him.

Red Rash

We really need to keep him in the first team next season. I'm convinced he has the quality needed

Rob67

Just watching him now. Looks class. Great balance and awareness. Hope we have him back in our squad next season.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Looks effortless in retaining possession, quick and direct when he needs to be and seems to have a picture of the pitch at all times.

He will be very good.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
If Sunderland are promoted he will probably stay there for next season.

2Injurytimegoal

He should share the starting place with Antony, Garnacho next season.

Sell Sancho and keep Pellstri for the 4th choices of the wings.

Dve

I'd rather loan Sancho back to Dortmund for a season and give Amad a chance on RW/no10. Don't think Sancho will break through just by playing in this league. ETH also clearly doesn't see him as a right winger, and on LW Garnacho is much hotter prospect who deserves to play ahead of Sancho based on what I've seen this season.
Yes, and that's also why Sancho is quite irrelevant in decisions made for Amad. I don't think we'll sign another winger this summer, so there is absolutely room for both in the squad. When Antony hasn't played, Hag has used Fernandes on the right.

Sylar

Him on the right and garnacho on the left are going to be more useful than the 150m we spent on wingers, aren't they?

Anyway will be a nice addition to our squad, him playing and doing well on loan has been very beneficial

HookedOnAPhelan

He's a great prospect, but he has less assists than Antony this season, playing in the Championship. And I'll bet the people who are screaming for him to come back and replace Antony will be the first ones to give him endless shit if he doesn't hit the ground running.

Mingus

He's a great prospect, but he has less assists than Antony this season, playing in the Championship. And I'll bet the people who are screaming for him to come back and replace Antony will be the first ones to give him endless shit if he doesn't hit the ground running.
He would have had loads of assists but his team mates spurned golden chances. He delivers the ball with the perfect weight.
His decision making is great too.

Also Sunderland have lacked a decent striker for most of the season.

Idxomer

Antony’s hardly ever injured and we don’t rotate. I’d rather he stayed where he is and developed than got Pellistri’s minutes.
He missed around 20 games for injuries in his last two seasons.

iHicksy

He's moved to United living in a foreign country and been loaned out. He's 3 years younger at 20 years of age playing in historically one of the roughest leagues around and has been Sunderland's player of the season, they say he's their best ever loan signing. He's scored 15 goals, Anthony has scored 4. Having watched every sunderland game this season he is absolutely good enough to play for us.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Actually no because unlike Antony, Amad is very good creatively and looking just at his assists is a terrible metric.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
He would have had loads of assists but his team mates spurned golden chances. He delivers the ball with the perfect weight.
His decision making is great too.

Also Sunderland have lacked a decent striker for most of the season.
Seems like he’ll fit right in next season than :lol:

Gordon S

Watching the game now, not sure if Sunderland are really small or if Luton are the biggest side in English football

mikeyt

It's nice to see a loan for one of our youngsters actually working out. Fair play to Mowbray. If they go up lets send them Pellistri and Hannibal next season.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
According to OPTA his xAG is 4,3. Not that much better than his assist tally.
i’m with you. call us back when he’s scoring those in the premiership play off semi-finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.