Amad Diallo - Atalanta winger

Status
Not open for further replies.

wr8_utd

:'(
Is there any news these days that Romano doesn't pick up from others on Twitter and then pass off as his own?

CM

This would tally with the reports of signing a youngster plus a more experienced option on loan earlier in the window. It all feels too little too late though, we've only sprung into action after losing 2 of our first 3 matches.

Drifter

American
Think how much he will be worth if we continue to develop him.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
#MUFC will pay €30m + add ons for him

Fecking hell not cheap
That's an enormous fee for someone so unproven. He better be a top talent.

I'm still confused as to why we couldn't meet the Sancho valuation when we're so free depending on general.

But if this is happening then good luck to this kid.

croadyman

This would tally with the reports of signing a youngster plus a more experienced option on loan earlier in the window. It all feels too little too late though, we've only sprung into action after losing 2 of our first 3 matches.
Who is the experienced option then eh?

Infestissumam

like I said, I'm all for this. But man, if we're willing to pay €30m for an unproven talent, you just have to wonder why we wouldn't pay €120m for a young proven star.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
It's a bit odd he was going to join Parma on loan though. Do Atlanta not feel he's ready for their first team?
Atalanta don't feel he's ready but we seem to be wanting to sign him before the new rules come into effect after Brexit concerning young players.

MrSingh2002

Seen his videos and wasn't too impressed to be honest so hopefully he proves me wrong if this is happening.

Seemed like he wasn't an improvement on Zaha or Sarr so don't see the logic here.

No way in hell this is a good replacement for Sancho. Ed failed.

RORY65

Lot of money but it does sound like he's a really good prospect. Is there any indication of what the plan is for him until January because it's not ideal for him to be not playing first team football and why would Atalanta now bother on prioritising his development over youngsters who will be with them for the longer term?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He should have been cover for someone else,quite frankly this window is an absolute disgrace
Look, we should have signed Sancho. However given the choice between Dembele and Amad Troure + Pellistri I'd go for the latter. Greenwood is exceptional on the right and these two kids seem to be mint. Amad Troure has been liked to Messi by Papu Gomez and he knows his stuff about football. We might have landed a Greenwood V2.0 here.

Delano

Is there any news these days that Romano doesn't pick up from others on Twitter and then pass off as his own?
Doesn't look like it. Got an automatic refresh on Di Marzio, Ornstein and Bouhafsi it seems...

Leonzo1

30 mil for 3 Seria A appearances, Another 20 for telles, around 20 overall for Cavani, 35 for VDB and yet we couldn't raise our offer for Sancho by 20 mil? Fans would have been much happier just to get Sancho. Bizzare club.

simmee

1 goal every 25 minutes in Serie A. Better than Sancho IMO.

croadyman

Look, we should have signed Sancho. However given the choice between Dembele and Amad Troure + Pellistri I'd go for the latter. Greenwood is exceptional on the right and these two kids seem to be mint. Amad Troure has been liked to Messi by Papu Gomez and he knows his stuff about football. We might have landed a Greenwood V2.0 here.
Sorry just cannot believe we didn't get either Dembele (loan) or Sancho and just lashing out right now

Untd55

£30m? That is almost a million per minute of experience. And people think players are cheaper from abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.