Amad Diallo - Atalanta winger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
So are we buying him and this Uruguayan guy? Caf was calling us a retirement home when we were first linked with Cavani now we’re a creche. We’re basically avoiding anyone who might cost premium dollar.

-Supreme-

Any reason why Atalanta want to get rid of him either by loan or permanent transfer if he’s really this good, since they won’t get much for him as he’s not had much first team experience

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Samuel Luckhurst > Romano

David Ornstein still the oracle..

Di Marzio still the 'Don' in Italia..

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
These are genuinely the type of signings I love. Him and Pellestri. Be interesting what the fee will be.
I agree. Let them come now and act as cover for Greenwood.

Infestissumam

so do I actually . Huge deals always seem to turn out underwhelming having said that I would still love Sancho
we all do :(

Luckhurst has been banging this drum for ages to be fair to him hasn't he, bit weird for him to be right.
I think he does have some sources tbf. He's just a weird cross between a journo and a fan and can come across like a bit of a knob ... but I don't doubt that he has some sources.

kps88

Maybe we've offered them a fee that they feel they can't refuse during the pandemic?
It's a bit odd he was going to join Parma on loan though. Do Atlanta not feel he's ready for their first team?

Himannv

It's a bit odd he was going to join Parma on loan though. Do Atlanta not feel he's ready for their first team?
If you watch them, they don't actually play with wingers generally. It's more like a 3-4-1-2. So maybe they don't feel he fits them and their attack is very good as it is.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I'm speculating, but it's probably because they have Gomez, Ilicic, and Zapata as their main frontline. Those three are awesome together and are arguably one of the most dangerous attacks in Europe.
Or because we're offering 30m :eek:
I thought we're getting him for like 5m max!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He barely played for their first team and he is very young. 30 million + add ons is too good a deal to reject for clubs like Atalanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.