Amad Diallo signs for Manchester United

Nero

They want to keep him on loan despite barely giving him any minutes all season. Good luck with that.

Infestissumam

yeah I'm sure United would be more than happy to loan him to a club that would play him for about 27 minutes in 3 sub appearances spread out over a few months. Sounds good.

RedDevilRoshi

They want to keep him on loan despite barely giving him any minutes all season. Good luck with that.
Precisely. Doesn’t make any sense in them keeping him if they aren’t going to give him regular 1st team football.

Silverman

Saw a great video of Traore signing a jersey for a young fan and told him to keep his head down and he'll make it to the top. That kid grew up to be known as Lionel Messi.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Bizarre if true that they want to keep him on loan for the rest of the season. He’s barely played.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Bizarre if true that they want to keep him on loan for the rest of the season. He’s barely played.
Don't know how they think they'd convince us and him, we'll probably actually want to play him.

Hammondo

Talented but he has a lot to learn. Will take time but could be a very good buy.

el3mel

I'm pretty sure the agreement from the start was for the deal to get done in Jan, why are they thinking of changing the deal now?

prateik

They don't have a say in that right? Isn't the deal done?
Yep. A loan back clearly hasnt been agreed or they wouldnt be trying for it..

Dont see why we would.. Even if he isnt playing, would rather see him settle down here and train than sit on their bench.

Nick7

Why would they want him on loan if they haven’t been playing him?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Yep. A loan back clearly hasnt been agreed or they wouldnt be trying for it..

Dont see why we would.. Even if he isnt playing, would rather see him settle down here and train than sit on their bench.
Yeah exactly. Best he plays for our U23s than their reserves.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
We should send them Lingard as a gesture of goodwill. He'd be more useful for them anyway and it would give him a chance to restart his career.

DevTheRed

Why would they want him on loan if they haven’t been playing him?
Could be due to the rumours of Gomez possibly leaving this month?

Feck them in my opinion though, the agreement has been in place for months and they’ve given him hardly any minutes whatsoever!

arnie_ni

He's just reporting what was said in a press conference here
I wouldn't actually believe it was said until someone else reported it. Didn't he get a couple of press conference quotes wrong over the summer?

The English press should be reporting it if it was actually said.

GledTheRed

Feck them in my opinion though, the agreement has been in place for months and they’ve given him hardly any minutes whatsoever!
Probably is related to Gomez yeah but like you say feck them as they've just not used him anyway.

R77

This dude is a total windup merchant imo.

Did the guy actually say that? Not sure I'd believe anything Romano says about utd
Absolute artist of shite, mugs a living off people who believe he’s some transfer guru.
Agreed. He outed himself as just another pleb in the last window.

That said, this transfer brings out the pessimist in me. Had a bad gut feeling from the off, and won't believe it until he's here.

He's just reporting what was said in a press conference here
Mmmm. Wish we knew the nature of the agreement. As in, is it legally obliged to be completed, and are there potential outs from the Atalanta side?

RUCK4444

In total agreement, think he knows utd fans get hysterical at everything
Absolutely. He does the same as his old partner in bullshite Di Marzio, he was a ‘transfer guru’ until he was found out.

How people believe Romano is any different when he learnt the trade from Di Marzio is laughable, that’s before you apply logic to his narrative that he has a twist or the inside story on every single transfer on earth.

SCJY

I just hope his contract contains a solid assist bonus to incentivise him to cross the ball into the box more often. Greenwood and Rashford are really frustrating out there this season, constantly cutting in and shooting instead of laying it off to martial. I wouldn’t mind if the shots went in more often.
Sure, Rashford’s shot deflected against Wolves, but we probably might have had two or three extra goals if rashford laid it off to martial yesterday.
At least they could learn to mix it up instead of being so damn predictable.
Anyway, we desperately need a dedicated winger. Get Diablo in straight away.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
They don't have a say in that right? Isn't the deal done?
If he's ours, he's ours to decide how he's integrated. Olé was on this morning talking about him and him acclimatising etc. He'll develop the same way as Pellistri for a while, then get minutes IMO

macheda14

It’s not really that bad. Don’t know why everyone think Atalanta are out of order the deal is still in place for him to become our player officially this month, but they’re just seeing if we’d be willing to loan him. That isn’t reneging on anything previously agreed and doesn’t change anything.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
If he's ours, he's ours to decide how he's integrated. Olé was on this morning talking about him and him acclimatising etc. He'll develop the same way as Pellistri for a while, then get minutes IMO
He will fill in as Centerback for Harry Maguire against Liverpool. Book it.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It’s not really that bad. Don’t know why everyone think Atalanta are out of order the deal is still in place for him to become our player officially this month, but they’re just seeing if we’d be willing to loan him. That isn’t reneging on anything previously agreed and doesn’t change anything.
The point is that, he's hardly been integral to their season anyway yet they're enquiring about a loan? Weird.

If he's going to play for us, then developing his game in England is the best course of action not playing in the stiffs for Atalanta

DevTheRed

My main point being that I’d rather have him here settled as soon as possible so he can begin his career with us, rather than staying there and wasting another 6 months only getting a handful of minutes. The only reason he’s still there in the first place is because of work permit issues, allegedly!

The sooner he is with us the better imo, more so because I can’t wait to see him play for us!

R77

For a bit more clarity, here's an actual quote, fwiw;

"The market? We're doing well, the club is paying attention. There's a solution within the club that could be very interesting, even if the team is in place: it's Amad Diallo. t's clear that he belongs to Manchester United, but he could stay with us for a few more months. I like him a lot, he's only 18. I would like him to stay until June, obviously it depends on his club."

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Can he play last night

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
The point is that, he's hardly been integral to their season anyway yet they're enquiring about a loan? Weird.

If he's going to play for us, then developing his game in England is the best course of action not playing in the stiffs for Atalanta
Will he see much game time with us though, if any at all?

If the answer is no, would he not be better off staying with his them on loan until the end of the season?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Will he see much game time with us though, if any at all?

If the answer is no, would he not be better off staying with his them on loan until the end of the season?
He’s not played any games for them though, if we were looking to loan him it certainly shouldn’t be to the club who’ve given him 20 minutes in 3 months.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Fabrizio Bullshitino

How many times have the people of Caf exposed him during Sancho saga?