Amad Diallo signs for Manchester United

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
In all seriousness why wasn't this is all sorted for him to be here for Jan 1st?

Unless of course the reason for no rush is that he'll be going to the under 23's and not the first team

red thru&thru

In all seriousness why wasn't this is all sorted for him to be here for Jan 1st?

Unless of course the reason for no rush is that he'll be going to the under 23's and not the first team
I'm guessing Brexit would have had something to do with it.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

Brexit and COVID tends to be the answer to everything so I’ll go with that

b82REZ

He likely would have been denied a work permit so we had to wait for him to get an Italian passport

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Whats going on? Do we have an arrival date yet?
He’s packing his suitcase. Give him time.
Teddy bear, bar of soap, toothbrush, pyjamas and his favourite book. He’ll have a luggage label round his neck waiting for you at Manchester Airport

Adcuth

He’s packing his suitcase. Give him time.
Teddy bear, bar of soap, toothbrush, pyjamas and his favourite book. He’ll have a luggage label round his neck waiting for you at Manchester Airport
Im busy, get Ole to send the helicopter

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
So when does he score his first hat trick for us?

Offsideagain

Without wishing to appear to stereo type anyone, I suspect someone somewhere is waiting for a big wad of cash to ‘rubber stamp’ stuff. I hope he is just another super kid that fades away like Memphis and Januzai.

red thru&thru

Without wishing to appear to stereo type anyone, I suspect someone somewhere is waiting for a big wad of cash to ‘rubber stamp’ stuff. I hope he is just another super kid that fades away like Memphis and Januzai.
You hope he fades away? Unusual thing to say.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Are you a liverpool supporter or something?

What kind of fan wants their new signing to fail even before he actually signed for the club?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
What??