charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Let's hope he makes the scousers cry on the 13th

Diallo wuhoooooooooo
Diallo wuhoooooooooo
He came from erm...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I had a feeling this would be announced today to help turn the mood after the city match.

Just can't wait to see him get started now! shame he can't be ready for a cameo against Watford.

siw2007

Much appreciated good news story after yesterday’s defeat. Hopefully he can impress on training and earn himself some minutes on the pitch.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
So we reset right? It's no longer 2021, just 0?

croadyman

I had a feeling this would be announced today to help turn the mood after the city match.

Just can't wait to see him get started now! shame he can't be ready for a cameo against Watford.
Yeah mood is low today and rightfully so

GoldTrafford99

How many of our recently-transferred players have said lines akin to this:

"After speaking to Solskjaer, I knew I had joined the right club. His plan for the future is fantastic.'

Also, can I just say, some numpties go around saying Solskjaer doesn't have a philosophy, he doesn't have a footballing plan. I'm not sure if they are football illiterate, or whether they are just on a wind up, or perhaps they just like to moan. For me, and other folk who watch the sport, the identity of this United side is very clearly obvious and Diallo looks every inch the type of player Ole likes to play in a front line...

I'm kinda excited about this player - I hope to see him in the first team as soon as.. though don't expect to see him until march/April at least.

But I am DEFINITELY excited about having Ole as a manager. He is doing a terrific job, most of which is going unnoticed.

Last edited:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Ok so if this is true and he's registered in the post-Brexit rules, then that means he's eligible to play Saturday?
He still needs a Visa to enter the country which will take a few more days. He should be with the squad training by Monday IMO.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Without wishing to appear to stereo type anyone, I suspect someone somewhere is waiting for a big wad of cash to ‘rubber stamp’ stuff. I hope he is just another super kid that fades away like Memphis and Januzai.
What does this post mean, seriously? What’s the implication here?

Smores

One part of me thinks start him against Liverpool because it'd be hell of a story if he scored. The other sensible boring part says we should let him settle and integrate him slowly.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Will it upset the balance of the dressing room when he walks in and Ole makes him captain on his first day?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
What does this post mean, seriously? What’s the implication here?
I think the second part of the post was likely him/her saying he hopes he (Diallo) doesn't fade away like Januzaj or Depay but it came out wrong.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Will it upset the balance of the dressing room when he walks in and Ole makes him captain on his first day?
I think the delay is due to the statue outside OT taking a while to cement in this cold weather.

Once that's settled he'll be ready to play in the theatre of Diallo.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Can’t wait to see this kid. Seems Ole wants him I the team ASAP so we might see him sooner than we thought.

Mihai

One part of me thinks start him against Liverpool because it'd be hell of a story if he scored. The other sensible boring part says we should let him settle and integrate him slowly.
This would be Amad move from Ole.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Will be refreshing to see him on the bench instead of James, however too soon to tell if he´s ready for men´s football in terms of stamina and running power. From the vid Iv´e seen he seems to have eevrything else and even looks pretty strong physically, great covering the ball, with tight dribbling so should have an advantage there to speed up his development and perhaps get some cameos till the end of the season.

spiriticon

Is he ready for the first team or will it be a few years in the youth system first?

Last I heard he only has a handful of senior appearances